- Text Size +
October 26th 2013 The next day was fun. We went to the beach party, where we watch the boys play games and we got to enjoy the beach of the Bahamas. Now we where getting ready for tonight's Halloween party. I decided to be Princess Jasmine, since a lot of people always tell I look like her. I wore my long hair down with a little curl in it and a turquoise jeweled headband around my head. A turquoise and gold trim push up bra with matching bottoms, and gold ballerina flats. Diane was a cowgirl. She wore a cowboy hat, a white and red plaid crop shirt, short denim skirt, and cowgirl boots. I was reapplying my gold eye shadow when Diane walked behind me.

"You look great! You seem to be enjoying yourself." Diane said

"I am. Thanks to you. Even thought Justin Timberlake and Joey Fatone would of made this trip much more enjoyable!" I joked

Diane rolled her eyes " Whatever, crazy. Come on. Let's get wastey pants!!!" Diane grabbed my hand and we went to the party.

We had a great time. The boys were dressed up as the Village People. We were able to get quick shot with Kevin and AJ. By 2:00 am Di had asked if she can go hang out with security guard Carlos since he was getting off the clock now. I told her to have fun. 15 minutes after she left I decided to head back to our cabin to get some sleep. When I reached our cabin,I had stepped into darkness. I saw nothing. I just heard moaning sounds coming from Diane's bed.

"Uhh Carlos..yeah baby" Diane moaned

"You feel so slick around me" Carlos moanded back.

I stood there shocked. After a second, I quietly exited and walked back downstairs to the bar. It was going to be a long and sleepless night,