- Text Size +
By the time I got to the bar the party people were gone. It was just staff cleaning up. I got the bartender's attention.

"Shots of scotch please. Keep them coming till I get up to leave" I said to the bartender.

He obeyed, and started pouring and passing. I sucked down my first two shots and went to grab the third when I heard a smooth male voice.

"Princess Jasmine, why so blue?"

I turned around and there was Nick Carter. Backstreet Boy's Nick Carter. I was actually star struck. He was no long in his construction worker costume, but wearing and American eagle white tee, dark green, baggy sweats with white and green sneakers.

"Hi" I managed to whisper.

Nick smiled and gestured to the seat next to me "This seat taken by your boyfriend?"

I downed my third shot, and went to grab my fourth.

"Ha! I wouldn't bring a boyfriend to a cruise like this. So no that seat is not for a boyfriend, because I don't have one anymore. He wasn't in love with me, he wanted someone else after 9 years of dating." I rambled as I took another shot.

I could feel the liquor getting to me. It was making me woozy, and my eyes feel heavy. I felt free.

"Shit! That sucks! His loss. Your a gorgeous girl and could drink with the big boys. Impressive." Nick smiled

He has a great smile.

I smirked " Thanks...I think. So where's your wife?girlfriend?whatever"

"Shouldn't you know this stuff? being a fan and all" he asked

I shook my head "No. Honestly, you guys are very talented and handsome, but I was an Nsync girl. My friend invited me along for her birthday. She's a super fan. Which leads to me being here. Drunk and by myself because she is banging security guard Carlos in our room."

"Wow, and your honest. Brutally honest. I like that. Well since you are all for honesty. I am engaged." He said

"Lucky girl, where is she?" I asked as I took my fifth show.

Ok now I was drunk.

"Home. She is back in our home in Tennessee. We have been fighting a lot lately. She helped me through my demons, so I proposed. Now she wants to get married asap and I just can't do it now. If we are in real love there is no need to rush. We are using these days as a break. No contact till I arrive back in Tennessee." he shrugged

I felt bravery sweep over my body. God damn he is sexy. I hopped off the seat and got real close to Nick. So close I could smell his fresh soap scent.

"Look I normally don't do this. I have a proposition. I am sad, you seem not so happy yourself. Tonight fuck me senseless. Take me back to your room and let's do this. One night, one moment, no strings attached, and just our dirty little secret. Tomorrow is our last day. We will never see each other again anyway." I whispered in his ear.

"You are drunk.." He whispered

"I know what I want. Are you in?" I whispered back.

He nodded and grabbed my hand and we went back to his room.