- Text Size +
Nick opened up the door this room and turned on the lights. As he locked the door behind him, I went to shut off the lights, but his hand stopped me.

"I want to see all of you. Keep the light on." He whispered in my face right before he went in to kiss me.

His lips are so soft against mine. His tongue plunged in my mouth. Our tongues danced in each others mouths for a bit. He picked me up and I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist. His lips never left mine as he laid me on the bed as we undressed each other. Once we were both naked he rolled on to his back and motioned me towards him. I crawled on top of him as I feasted on his lips. His hands down between my legs, and finger's feathered over my wet and swollen sex.

"God your so hot and wet" Nick groaned in my mouth.

We kept kissing as he played with my sex.

"Sit on my face" Nick said

"Wwhat?" I asked nervously

"Just do it!!" he insisted with a sexy smile.

I did as I was told, and put my sex on his mouth. Nick's hot breathe branded me. I held on to the headboard so I wouldn't topple over. His mouth closed on my clit, as I rocked back and forth. He used one hand to his fingers in my wetness and the other to play with my nipples.

"Nick!" I screamed as I erupted in his mouth.

My body went limp. I crawled off his face and laid on my back as I spread my legs for him. I wanted more. Now he he kneeled between my legs. He dipped down and gave me a kiss. I tasted my scent on him. Nick then thrusted his long, bulging length into my slick sex. We bought moaned as he entered.

"Your so tight." he said through his gritted teeth.

"I know, do it harder. Let me cum again." I almost begged

That's what he did. Each thrust was harder and faster. Making both of us scream louder and louder. After we climaxed, I remember Nick getting up and going to the bathroom, and I rolled over to go to sleep. I can't believe I just had the most amazing sex with Nick Carter.