- Text Size +
October 27th,2013 It was 7:30 am when I awoke. I was naked in Nick's room. Nick was sleeping naked next to me. I couldn't face him. I quietly jumped out of the bed. Grabbed my clothes and got dressed quickly. I left quietly. I wanted to leave a note, but it was a one night stand. Nothing to say. Just take your shit and leave.

I returned to my room, hoping Diane would be sleeping. I tried to jump back in bed quietly but it was too late. Diane popped out of the bathroom.

"Dirty little stay out!! where were you? I was worried sick" Diane asked

"Uhhh....I slept on deck..on a beach chair. You didn't seem worried when you banging Carlos in our cabin." I lied

"Oh shit! I am sorry. I didn't mean to kick you out of your room." Diane said apologetically as she hugged me tight.

I hugged her tightly back too. I wanted to tell her. I didn't want to lie. I didn't want to look like a whore. Not because of the one night stand, but because Nick was engaged. I am as bad as the girl Roger left me for.

"No worries, Di. My night wasn't that bad. I'm going to go take a shower."

I walked in the bathroom, and started running the water. I undressed, and stepped in the hot water. I grabbed my body wash and started to wash all of Nick's scent of me from our night together. I have to be honest if it wasn't nasty, I would never wash his scent of me. I loved it.