- Text Size +
When I got out of the shower, I realized my phone was buzzing. It was a text message. I picked up my phone. It was from someone named "Nick". I don't know a Nick...well, besides Nick Carter. How did it he get my number. I don't believe we exchanged numbers. I opened the text and started to ready and reply;

Nick: Hey Princess Jasmine, it's Nick from last night.

Regan: Hi, how did you get my number?

Nick: Not to sound too creepy, but when you fell asleep last night I kind of put my number in your phone. I knew we would need to talk.

Regan: oh! lol.

Nick: Can you meet me in my room in a few? My cabin number is E40.

Regan: Ok, let me get dressed. I will see you soon.

I rushed to get ready. My heart was pounding. I was excited to see him again, even though I knew it could never be. I put my hair in a slicked up bun. I threw on crop PINK tank top, black leggings, and flip flops. Then headed to his cabin.

10 Minutes Later

I knocked on his door. He answered the door immediately. God damn he was gorgeous. He wore black sweats low on his hips. Nick smiled and motioned me to come in. I stepped inside his room, and looked around nervously.

"Would you like something to eat or drink?" Nick asked politely breaking the silence

"No thank you" I shook my head

"Sooo?? About last night...." Nick went to speak

I interrupted him " I know, you getting married. I expect nothing. It was one amazing night. I'll never forget it. I don't need you to feel sorry for me. Today is the last day, then we will never lay eyes on each other again."

"Oh ok well I wasn't going to say that, but okay" he said staring at me in my eyes

I nodded " Ok see you around." I went to go on leave

"WAIT! What's your name? I know it's not Princess Jasmine." Nick asked loudly

"Regan. My name is Regan. Bye Nick. Good Luck. I responded. He just waved and I walked out the room.

The rest of the trip continued as normal. It was fun. I could of sworn I caught Nick staring at me through the crowds. That was in my head though since there was thousands of girls there. This trip was amazing, and I will never forget it.