- Text Size +
Chapter 12


“ Nick can I have your autograph please?” a little red head girl asked as she and what looked like her older sister came up to us.
“ Sure and how are you doing today?” he asked as he took the picture that the girl was holding out to him.
“ It’s going good so far, um… hey who is she… is she your girlfriend?” the little girl asked as she looked up and saw me standing off to the side.
“ That’s great. Um… well.” Nick started to say not really sure how to answer the girl’s question so he turned to me.
I just looked from Nick and the both girls who where looking at me to see what my answer was. And when I saw that questioning look in his eyes all I could do was nod to him, and giving him the ok to tell her the somewhat truth about us.
“ Well this is the person that I have been seeing for the past couple of months.” Was all he said to the girl.
“ Oh ok, well good luck on your relationship then.” The little girl said as she smiled up at me and her older sister gave me the thumbs up sign.
“ Thank you so much and hope that you both have a great day.” Nick said as he handed her the picture back to her, and then continue walking around the store that we were in.
“ You do know now they will tell everyone that they have met you.” Nick said as we came up to a place that had ice cream.
“ I know, but I believe it’s time that we should been seen together if you know what I mean.” I said as we got in line to get some ice cream.
“ You know you are right.” Nick said as he moved up in line.
We made it up to the counter and the girl who was waiting on us almost had a heart attack when she realized who was standing in front of her.
“ Um… Oh My God… Nick… what can I get for you?” the girl said as she finally was able to talk.
“ Hey let’s see I would like cookie dough single scoop in a sugar cone and what would you like Jen?” Nick turned asked me what I wanted.
“ I would also like cookie dough and also single scoop on a sugar cone please.” I said as I came up to the counter and stood right next to Nick, who put his arm around me.
“ Ok I have two single scoop of cookie dough on a sugar cone.” The girl said as she repeated our order back to us.
“ That’s right.” Nick said as he reached over and grabbed some napkins before handing them to me.
The girl came back and handed me the cones so that way Nick could pay for our ice cream. Then we headed over to the table near the fountain and sat down.
“ Um… Nick we needed to hurry I just realized that we have to start heading back to the hotel, so that way we can go over to the radio station for the afternoon interview.” I said as I looked down at the time that was on my phone.
“ Oh crap I almost forgot about the interview, I just hope that they don’t repeat the same questions that were asked this morning.” Nick said as he began licking his ice cream.
“ Yeah I know what you mean, I would ask some questions and then I would hear the same questions ask in another radio show.” I said as I started eating my ice cream too.
Twenty minutes later we where heading back to the car and making our way back to the hotel, so that way we could rest some before heading over to the radio station for the afternoon.
Not only was there with the guys but so was Leigh, Leighanne and AJ’s girlfriend was also there too.
It was here on the Cindy and Ray show that Nick came clean about us, and told everyone that we were dating and even said my name, but that was all, even though they did ask questions about what I did and how we met, but Nick said no comment to any more questions about us.
Then we headed to the venue for our show then afterwards we headed to the next town on tour.