- Text Size +
Chapter 15

“ I will be at the hotel in about twenty minutes.” I said as the driver drove me through the strip of Las Vegas.
“ Ok I’ll call room service in about five minutes, so what would you like to have for dinner tonight?” Nick asked as he picked up the menu and began looking through it.
“ Um… in the mood for seafood tonight, do they have seafood on the menu.” I asked because I had a feeling that he was looking at the menu.
“ Um… how did you know that I was looking at the menu. And guess what you are in luck they have a huge selection of seafood on menu.” Nick said as he turned the page and saw two pages of items under seafood.
“ Ok do they have lobster?” I asked as the driver stopped at the red light.
“ Um… let’s see you are in luck there is lobster on the menu, so what would you like with it. There is bake or mashed potatoes, rice and veggies.” He said as he looked at the different side items that he can get with the lobster.
“ I would like to have mashed potatoes with corn if they have that as a veggie and to drink I would like to have some juice please.” I said as we stopped at another red light.
“ Ok you know what that sounds great to eat, would you also like to have a dessert.” Nick asked as he turned the page and saw the dessert page and was scanning to see what was on it.
“ Um… I will see about it later. So did you see any fans there.” I asked as we stopped again and also saw few strange people walking down the side walk.
“ Ok, yeah I saw a couple of them, and yes they did ask if my girlfriend was here with me mostly when they saw me walk into the hotel by myself, ok Ron was with me but still.” Nick said as he went over to the room phone and looked at it and saw the room service button.
“ Oh ok well I will be there soon so I’ll let you go so you can order our dinner.” I said as we stopped again, but this time it had to do with the traffic on the strip.
“ Ok see you soon then and I love you.” Nick said before hanging up his phone.
“ I love you too.” I said as I hung up my phone.
I looked out the window of the car and began to wonder when we were going to tell everyone that we were married, I’m hoping soon because I’m going to be showing soon.
Before I knew it the driver was pulling up in front of the hotel. He got out of the car and came over to my side of the car and opened the car door, and helping out of the car.
“ Thank you.” I said to the driver before he turned to the trunk and began getting my bag out of it.
I looked around the hotel and yes I saw a couple of fans that Nick had told me about. I gave the driver his tip and then heading into the hotel. Since I knew what room that I was going to be staying in I really didn’t have to stop at the front desk so I headed over to the elevator. I got there and pushed the button and then waited for the elevator came down from the floor that it was on.
I looked around and hoped that none of the fans see me and come over here and start bugging me about Nick and I.
The bell of the elevator dinged and the elevator stopped at lobby and the doors opened up.
I stepped aside so that way the people could come off the elevator, and the only people on the lift was and elder couple. Once they came off I got on and hit the floor button just as a group of girls saw me and began coming my way.
The elevator stopped on my floor and I got off and headed down the hallway to my and Nick’s room.
I gave mine and Nick’s secret knock so that way he knew it was me that was knocking on the door.
“ Hey baby it’s so great to see you.” Nick said as he let me before pulling me into his arms and giving me a very warm and loving hug.
“ Hey sweetie it’s really great to see you too.” I said as we heard a tap on the door and we turned to see it was room service.
“ Hey you can bring the cart in and put everything on the table please.” Nick said as he let me go and showed the bell hop where to put the plates and he went over to the dresser and picked up his wallet to get out some money to give the guy for a tip.
After the guy left Nick and I sat down and began eating our lunch.
“ Well I better get down stairs and check in with the person who is in charge of this thing. I really hate going to these things, you have about 100 to 200 radio people here and it is also here that we interview celebrities too.” I said as I put the last bite of lobster into my mouth.
“ I know what you mean about the interviews, we had to do one a few years go. We went from table to table and basically answered the same questions over and over, there where a few times we got different questions which I was happy for.” Nick said as he finished up his wine and started picking up the plates.
“ I know what you mean. So what are you going to be doing?” I asked putting my plate under his plates and making a stack so that way I could take the plates and putting them out the door.
“ I have a poker game that I will be going to in about an hour so who knows how long I will be at it.” Nick said as he got up and made his way into the bathroom.
“ Ok after I check in and see where my table is set up at I’m going to come back here and get my swim suit on and head down to the pool for a couple of hours.” I said getting up and picked up the stack of plates and headed for the door and opened the door.
“ Ok that sounds great and if I finish up with my game early then I will join you there.” Nick said going over dresser again and getting his stuff that was laying on there.
“ Ok see you then, oh do you have a key for me?” I asked as he stopped next to me in the door way.
“ Um… yeah it’s in my small toiletry bag in the bathroom, I put in there so I wouldn’t forget it.” Nick said before he leaned down and gave me a kiss goodbye.
“ Ok thanks and see you later then love you.” I said as I returned his kiss.
“ Love you too Jenn.” He said as he kissed me one more time.
I went back into the room and headed into the bathroom and freshen up before heading down to the radio convention.
On my way to one of the huge ballrooms I passed the room that was set up for the celebrity poker game and saw Nick sitting at one of the tables and he was in deep thought too.
I walked into the room that the convention was in and found my table and one of the interns that was going to be with me and Eddy was sitting the table waiting for me.
Two hours later I made good to my word after the hanging around the convention I made my way up to my room and then to the pool. And Nick joined me there and hour later.
He told me that he won his round and will be advancing to the next round tomorrow.
After dinner we cuddled up together and watched a movie before we called it a night.