- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
*For a visual on Genna Rizzo look up Melissa Molinaro.
*For a visual on Tina look up Demi Lovato
*Story starts off a little slow but will pick in the next few chapters.
*Most of this story will be told from Genna's point of view.
September 15, 2012

I stand in front of the long length mirror in our hotel suite analyzing myself thoroughly. It was the night of my 24th birthday, and I was celebrating with my best friend Tina. I stood at 5"1 but 5 inch silver, crystal stilettos made me appear to be 5"6. My long, light brown hair was curled and hung right above my bubble butt. I smoked out my big hazel eyes with eye shadows and black eye liner. I wore a short, fitted white dress that had cuts going along each side. I picked the color white to make my tan skin pop. I was pretty pleased with myself. However, there is more to me than my Italian looks.I accomplished a lot in my 24 years. I am a Jersey girl born and raised. I have had my own apartment since I was 18 years old. I do have a great relationship with my parents, but they were very strict, and a girl needs her freedom. I graduated from FIT in Manhattan, and work as a manager in a clothing store called BeBe. Fashion is my soul. I hope to be a stylist one day. My best friend Tina and I, drove from our hometown of Kearny, New Jersey to Atlantic City, New Jersey. It is a not a long drive, but still out of the way. We are staying at the Harrah's hotel and going to famous Harrah's Night Club. Tina went all out and got us VIP. I love her, we have been friend's since diapers. She is crazy with her long pink hair, green eyes, red lips, and tattoos. We were night and day, but yet so connected.
"Hey you ready?" Tina asked coming from the bathroom.

"Uhh, yeah. How do I look?" I asked spinning myself in a slow circle.

"Gorgeous as usual my Italian Princess!" Tina said rolling her eyes.

"Ok, ok. I'm ready let's go twerk!" I said smiling as I grabbed my clutch.

We walked out of the room, and started heading to the elevators.

"So who did you say was going to be spinning tonight?" I asked as we stepped into the elevator.

"Pauly D from the Jersey Shore" She shrugged.

"Cute" I said.

We both laughed as the elevator went up. This was going to be a good night. I could feel it.