- Text Size +
June 4th, 2014

I had just finished going for my jog. I was hot and sweaty, I went to the refrigerator to grab a drink. I move to Tennessee with Nick. It's so beautiful here. I start drinking my water when I feel a strong wet body grab me from behind. It was Nick of course. He was wet from just showering. I turned to him to see him wearing a devilish smile and a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Wow what did I do to deserve this welcome?" I asked with a sly smile.

"Just because your the most sexiest fiancée ever and I love you." Nick said kissing my neck and laying his hands on my bubble butt.

"Hmmm sure" I muttered

"I have to talk to you about something." He whispered in my ear.

"Hm later. I don't think I'm done doing my cardio yet" I said raising my eye brow.

Without another word, Nick picked me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel this penis bulging through the towel on my sex. He carried me to the our bedroom. He laid on top of me, and used my free hands to remove his towel. Nick stop kissing me just to remove my sports bra, and yoga pants. Nick used his hands to rubbed my swollen breast. I spread my legs to let him know I was ready. He entered me slowly. Every stroke was slow and steady but enough to make us both orgasm in minutes.

We laid in bed, under our sheets. Nick cuddling next to me.

"Ok, now I really got to tell you something." Nick said seriously.

"Ok go ahead" I winked.

"So you know next week we go on our American Tour again?" Nick asked.

"Of course" I said.

"Well, Jen booked our opening acts. Austin Mahone and ummmmm Pauly D." Nick said nervously.

"What?! No!! How?! How are you okay with this?!" I yelled

"Gen, I just found out yesterday. They were confirmed. They asked him to come back due to popular demand. Jen isn't too swift you know. I am not happy with it trust me, and I know tabloids are going to talk shit, but you know what I know us, and it's time to move on. Fuck him." Nick said

"Your right." I said annoyed.

"Don't worry, I'm your present, he is your past." Nick said getting up and throwing on some boxers.

I nodded.

"You want me to make you anything to eat?" Nick asked.

"No, Thanks. I need to shower." I said quietly

"Ok, I will be down stairs." Nick said walking away.

I grabbed my cell off the night stand, and went into our master bathroom. I turned on the shower water, and called Tina. Tina answered.

"Guess WHAT?!!" I hissed.

"Well, hello to you too." Tina joked.

"No time for jokes. Pauly is one of the opening acts for the tour." I said.

"Oh shit. What Nick say?" Tina asked.

"He was like fuck him. It's over, it's the past. We are in love now." I said feeling defeated.

"Nick is right. What happen with you and Pauly is old news. Grudges need to die. Your getting married. Your going to be a wife and mother. Move on. Simple. Unless you never really moved on from Pauly and your lying to yourself and Nick." Tina explained.

"Whatever, Dr.Phil. I need to shower." I said annoyed.

"Don't bite my head sheesh...bye." said Tina.

I hung up. I was annoyed. Tina is my best friend, but thinks she knows it all.

I stepped in the shower, and let out a sigh when the hot water hit my body. I thought maybe the reason why I was so mad with Tina was because she is right. I maybe I never moved on from Pauly. Hopefully this summer I can get some closure.