- Text Size +
Tina and I walk up in Harrah's Night Club. Guido's already eyeing us like we are prey. The club was huge. There were hundreds of people going nuts to Jay-Z and Kanye's "N***** In Paris". Light's flashing, music pumping, and drinks pouring. Good times. A slutty hostess in what look like a panties and bra greeted us.

"Hi, welcome to Harrah's. Name that your table is under?" she asked not looking up from the sheet full of names.

"Tina Lloyd" replied Tina.

"Ok, right this way, Ladies." the hostess said motioning us to follow her.

We followed her to our VIP section. We had an awesome spot. Tina really went all out just for me. It was only the two of us. Our table was right next to the DJ booth, and waiting for us three bottles of grey goose and all the mixings.

"Here you go, girls. If you need anything I'll be passing by in a bit. My name is Melanie." She smirked and walked away.

I grabbed Tina's arm and squealed.

"Your the best. Thank you!" I exclaimed.

"No problem, boo. Let's drink!" Tina winked as she started to mix us drinks.

Justin Bieber's "As Long As You Love Me" came on, and I heard a "YEAHHHH BUDDY" interrupt the song, and people went nuts. I look next to us and seen a tall, tan, muscular man staring at me as he works the turntables. He smiles and I smile back.

"Here you go" Tina said interrupting my stare down with the sexy DJ.

"Oh thanks" I said taking my vodka cranberry mix from here hands.

"Cheers to my best friend, I love you. Happy motherfucking birthday bitchhh!!" Tina yelled.

I laughed and started drinking my drink, and dancing with Tina.

About 15 minutes later, a chubby bald headed guy came up to us.

"Hello Ladies" he said smiling.

"Hi" Tina and I said in unison.

"I'm Jerry. Nice to you meet you." said Jerry

"Hi, I'm Genna and this is my friend Tina." I introduced us.

"Cool, what brings you girls here?" he asked

"It's my birthday. Are you writing a book or something?" I asked smiling.

Tina giggled.

"Nah, I am actually Pauly's security guard, and he would like to invite you and your friend over to party with us." He smirked.

"Why couldn't he come himself and ask?" I asked.

"Well, as you could see he is at work so he sent me, but his set will be over in a minute, and he would like you to join us." Jerry explained.

"Sure sounds like fun" Tina shrugged as she walked up to Jerry.

"Really?" I asked her.

"Yeah, why not? It's Pauly D. Let's party!." She said to me.

"Ok, sounds good. Let's go." I smiled.

"Alright ladies, follow me." Jerry smiled at us and walked with us up the steps to where Pauly and his crew were.