- Text Size +
Tina and I followed Jerry up three steps. He led us in the back of the DJ booth where there was 3 other guys sitting at table, smoking cigarettes and popping bottles. They were all cute in their own ways. One guy was tall with dark hair, slim and covered tattoos was standing up yelling and bouncing around drunk. There was a heavy set guy with light blue eyes and a Mohawk sitting down texting on his phone. I pretty boy that was tan with black hair drinking and talking to the crazy tattoo guy. Pauly's back was towards the crowd, so he didn't see us enter. Once we reached the table, the three guys stopped what they were doing and eyed me and Tina.

"Guys, these are our new friends Genna and Tina" Jerry introduced.

"Hey" Tina and I said in unison with a little wave.

"Wow, you are a stunner. I'm Ryan." Ryan the crazy tattooed drunk guy came up and kissed my hand.

"Slow down, Ryan. She's not here for you." Jerry interrupted.

Ryan backed off and then turned his attention to Tina.

"You can call me Jroc" said the dark haired pretty boy.

"I'm Biggie, sorry don't mean to seem rude, just texting my girlfriend." said the heavy set blue eyed guy.

"No worries. Nice to meet you all." I smiled sweetly at them.

Tina was too busy with Ryan, and didn't even pay attention to the other guys introducing themselves.

"Drink?" Jroc asked

"Sure, thanks"

"Vodka and seltzer work?" Jroc asked again

"Yeah, awesome." I smiled

He passed me my drink, and I started sipping. I felt a strong hand on my little shoulder.

"I understand there is a celebration tonight" said a loud, new York accent voice.

I turned to see Pauly standing there with a huge smile on his face. He had great teeth and a great smile. He also smelt so damn good. Pauly's hair was perfectly spiked. There he stood all tan and muscular in his red Armani shirt, jeans, and matching red and black sneakers. Gorgeous, but I watched his shows and he is a player. I have no plans in letting him in my Victoria Secret panties.

"Hi" I said breathy.

"Happy Birthday, I'm Pauly" Pauly introduced himself.

"I know who you are, and thank you. How did you know it was my birthday?" I asked.

"Jerry came over and whispered it in my ear, when you were talking to the guys." Pauly smiled

"Oh" I said.

"Quiet girl I see? how old are you?" He asked smiling.

"I'm 24 now.No, I am not quiet, just taken back I guess. How old are you?" I asked smiling taking another sip of my drink.

"I just turned 32 this July 5." He answered

"old man." I joked.

"Ha! now your loosening up, girl." He joked back.

"Shots???!!! Who wants a shot?!" screamed Ryan.

Ryan handed us shots.

"Let's dedicate this shot to Genna. Happy Birtday, baby girl!"

We all drank to that.

That night things changed. No, I didn't have sex with Pauly. We didn't even kiss, just flirted and talked. We had a lot in common. There was a whole other side to Pauly. A sweet, kind, gentle, and genuine side. He's the type of guy I could give my heart to.