- Text Size +
September 16, 2013

A lot of things have changed in a year. Since Pauly and I met we have been inseparable. So inseparable that after 3 months of dating I moved to Vegas to be with him. I transferred over to manger position at BeBe here in Vegas, and I was also Pauly's stylist. Since being with Pauly, I became a bit of celebrity. Paparazzi following me, our pictures in magazine, people asking for my picture and autograph, and I have Play Boy calling me to pose for them. I thought about it but Pauly and my parents would not be thrilled. Tina is back in Jersey, but come one weekend every month to see me, and to bang Ryan. I just celebrated my 25th birthday yesterday. Pauly rented out the whole Nobu restaurant for my party. He flew out my parents, and Tina. Also Jerry, his girlfriend, Jroc, and Ryan were there as well. Pauly and I have been dating for a year. We loved each other, he always tells me I'm his real, first, true love and he is mine. I was waiting for him to come from sound check. I was waiting at the door for him naked. I loved sex with him, I actually made him wait 2 months before our first time together, and it was well worth the wait. The door knob turned, and I already had the lights dim, candles burning, and I had "Gorilla" by Bruno Mars playing in the back round. Pauly enters. He looks stressed, but when he sees me standing in front of the table naked. I had my long brown hair pulled up in a high, pony tail. No make up. I was bared to him. I wanted to be bare to him, give him all of me. He came up to me and started caressing my breasts and kissing my lips gently.

"I love you" Pauly whispered in my mouth.

"I love you too." I whispered back as I started to peel off his shirt.

His mouth then moved to my nipple and he used his mouth suck and nibble on it. I groaned as I struggled with his jeans. He pulled away and helped me with his jeans. He dropped his boxers for me. In front of me he stood lean, tan, and hard. His penis thick, long, bulging, and pierced. I smirked and sat on the table. I spread my legs and arched my back. He wasted no time, and entered me slowly. I moaned at his entrance. Each stroke became faster and harder. We were panting and screaming. We both climaxed at the same time. I fell back on the table, and he leaned on top of me. Never pulling out, he just continued to kiss me.

"I could stay like this all day" He smiled seductively.

"So can I" I kissed him.

Suddenly his cell goes off.

"Fuck" Pauly cursed and pulled out of me slowly.

He picked up his jeans and pulled his cell phone out. His face darkened.

"Um, I am going to go take this call in the other room, shower, then we will grab dinner before we head to Ghost Bar." He said grabbing his clothes and hurrying upstairs.

"Ok, I will be getting ready." I said confused.

I have been worried lately about Pauly. He seems to have some much on his mind lately. Always taking private calls, heading out to meetings. He is still being super sweet, but something is off. He seems worried. So now I am worried.