- Text Size +
February 1st, 2014

It had been just a little over 3 months since I walked away from Pauly. So much has changed. First off, it was the hardest 3 months of my life. All I did was cry, lay around, mope, and was very depressed. I had to move back in to my parent's house back in Jersey. I love my parents, and they have been real supportive but I need to get out. The past few weeks have been a huge turn around in my life. I have been keeping busy in the gym, hanging out more with Tina again, helping my Mom with chores, and applying for jobs. I obliviously lost my manager job at Bebe once I moved back. Believe it or not, it was hard to get a job because everyone new my story, and paparazzi still try to take some snap shots of me. I'm not famous, but I guess some time it's fun to check in on "Pauly's D heart broken lover". Pauly did try to call and email me when I returned back to Jersey, but I changed my number and email my address. I worked real hard to get out of my rut, and I deserved to be where I am at now.

I now sit in the little restaurant in Jersey waiting to be interviewed for a stylist position. Tina's Aunt Jen is the manager of the Backstreet Boys. They need a stylist, and that's what I am so they are giving me a chance to interview for the spot. One of the guy's is flying out here to interview me. I was so nervous. I drummed my perfectly manicure nails on the table. I hope I looked professional. I wore a nude colored pant suit with a matching jacket, a white silk top underneath, nude colored stilettos, and a chunky gold, statement necklace. My makeup was done to a T as usual.

"Ms.Rizzo?" a male voice asked behind me.

I stood up and turned around to see a tall, slim, blonde hair, blue eyed man. He was dressed in khakis, buccaneers t-shirt, and sneakers. He need some fashion direction, but definitely very very cute.

"Yes, that's me. You can me Genna. And you are?" I smiled putting out my hand.

"Nick. Nice to meet you, Genna." Nick said taking my hand and shaking it.

"Nice to meet you to." I smirked again.

"Let's sit, and talk." He motioned to the chairs.

We sat. I passed him my resume and portfolio.

"So your a Backstreet Boy, Nick?" I asked.

"Yes, I am. Impressed?" He asked smirking.

"Very, especially when you flew to Jersey just for an interview." I said.

"Well, I live in Tennessee. So the trip was long, obviously fashion is important to us while we tour and go to award shows. Even though I do look like a hot mess now." Nick joked.

Nick flipped through my portfolio for a bit, and then looked and stared at me for a second.

"Wow" He said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Your beautiful,smart, and talented." He complimented.

"Thanks, but I'm sure your girlfriend wouldn't appreciate you saying that." I blushed.

"What girlfriend? I broke off my engagement a long time ago. I'm a single man. What about you? A boyfriend?" Nick winked.

"Wow! this some intense interview." I laughed.

"I feel like I seen you before." Nick pondered.

"I use to date Pauly D. He had a baby with a one night stand he met before me. But he knew about this baby for a while and he let me know last. He lied to me for months. I hate liars." I rolled my eyes.

"I agree. I hate liars too." He nodded.

We sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Ready, for some questions and answers. I ask the questions and you say yes or no" He said breaking the silence.

I nodded.

-----

Nick : Are you willing to travel around the world?

Me: Yes

Nick Are you ready for a hetic schedule and running around like a chicken without a head?

Me: Yes

Nick Can you handle 5 crazy guys?

Me: Yes

Nick: Can you promise that you will do me the pleasure of having breakfast, lunch, dinner with me every day?

Me: Yes, I think I can manage.

-----

"Then you got yourself a job. Welcome to the Backstreet team, Genna." Nick said smiling.

I took a deep breathe and smiled back. Everything seem to be falling in place.