- Text Size +
Chapter Three
When I got to my room door I didn’t know what to do. I had a beautiful, attractive woman sleeping in my bed. I could lie down next to her or I could be a gentleman and sleep on the couch that sat by the window. I sighed big before making my finally diction. I walked over to the armoire and grabbed the extra blanket and a pillow then walked back over to the couch. Then I headed to the bathroom and got myself ready for bed. I had just laid my head on the pillow when I heard something. I sat up and saw that she was tossing and turning. Then she bolted upwards. “Alex?” She said. It had sounded as like she was crying. “Yeah, Ally.” “Where are you?” “Over on the couch. Why.” I said placing my feet back on the floor. “Can you please lay with me?” “Did something scare you?” I asked getting up and heading over to the bed. “Not just something, someone. Can you please?” She said moving the comforter over and looking back at me in fear. I looked around the room for a second then I climbed into the bed. I lay down and she moved closer to me. The terrifying part about this was I was the one who was afraid and I could feel it. She then got up and disappeared into the bathroom. 

When she got back, she was in one of my Metallica t-shirts. She then crawled back into the bed. I lay on my back and she placed her head and hand on my chest. I closed my eyes as I got a strong scent of her hair. I could feel by body aching for her as I could feel her skin caress my leg and my upper torso. So I did my very best to contain myself. I didn’t know what to do with my arms so I slid my right one under her and placed it around her. “Mmm. Alex.” She whispered. She then started to run her fingers across my chest and I started to breathe heavily. Allison moved up a bit. I soon felt her lips kissing my bare chest. I started feeling things about myself that I hadn’t felt in a long time. She started trailing kisses down my front and I couldn’t contain myself any longer. When she reached my boxers I felt her fingers as she took hold of the waistband. “Baby, wait.” I managed to say. She stopped and looked up at me. “What’s wrong?”
“Nothing, it’s just that... I haven’t... done this... in a very long time.” I finally was able to say between breaths. “Do you not want me too?” “No baby, I wanna feel you. I just want you to be gentle with...” That’s when I felt her fingers run up and down my shaft through my boxers. I moaned. “Stop for a sec.” I said as I grabbed my boxers and kicked them off. She sat up and removed the shirt. She then leaned up against my chest and kissed me. She pulled back again. “I want to taste you.” She whispered as I then gave a low moan. Where I found her I felt her slowly lowering her mouth on me. She gently licked the tip with her tongue. I gave a strong gasp as she engulfed me into her mouth. She slowly took me into her mouth and I tangled my fingers in her hair wanting her more. When she stopped she looked at me as she licked her lips. “Ally I need to be in you badly.” I said. “I want you in me.” She said back. I carefully pushed her over onto her back and I crawled up on top of her. Covering her body with mine. As I slid between her thighs I growled before I entered her wetness. “Oh Alex!” She yelled. I started to pick up the pace and she couldn’t contain herself. I looked into her eyes and she purred into my ear. I then leaned into her neck and without even thinking I bit her as we hit our climactic peek. 

I stayed in her after I was done and I heard her whisper into my ear. “I love you?” I rolled over onto my side to look at her. That’s when I saw it. The look of lust on her face and the fear on mine. As I looked at her I felt the tears just fall. “Ally.” I whispered. “Baby I’m so sorry.” “Alex, it’s all right. I’ll be just fine.” She said in a whispered. “But I...” “It’s not that bad. I heal fast.” “I don’t remember biting you. I’m sorry.” I said crying. “You didn’t feed; you just bit me that’s all. I guess I forgot to remove my necklace. I’ll get rid of it now.” She said placing her hand on my face. “Baby no! You should always wear it.” I said. “Why? I know that being with you I’ll be safe.” She said. “I know, but I won’t always be there to protect you and there are four others that live here.” I said looking at her with a concerned look on my face. “You don’t trust your friends?” “I do trust them. Well, some of them. But with you being around, it would be safer.” “May I take it off for now so I don’t hurt you again?” She asked. “Yeah, but put it back on once you get up.” I said touching her face. “I will I promise.” She said grinning at me.

As she placed the necklace on the night stand I placed my hand on her back and rubbed her butt. She turned around and glared at me. I glared back at her. “Alex I want you to lie on your stomach.” I raised a brow. “Just do it.” She said throwing on a shirt. So I rolled over. She climbed up and sat at my ass and straddled me. “Just relax.” She said as she placed her hands on my lower back. “What if I fall asleep?” I said. “It’s okay if you do.” I just closed my eyes and let her do whatever she was going to do. “You’re so tense.” She said. “Sorry.” I whispered. “No it’s okay. You’ve had a stressful life.” She said as she massaged my back. Whatever she was doing with her fingers felt really good. It was so soothing I did fall asleep.

At around six that evening I rolled over to see Allison was peacefully sleeping. So I got up quietly, got dressed and headed down stairs. I headed to the library and found Kevin and Nick already up. “You’re up early.” Kevin said. “Yeah well...” I said scratching my head. “Someone got lucky last night. How was she?” Nick asked. “None of your business.” I said sitting down with my book. “It must have been good if you were that loud.” Kevin said smirking. “Shut up!” I said growling. Nick just starting laughing. About ten minutes later I started to hear my name being called from the hall. “Alex?” I got up and headed out of the room. “Ally, I’m over here.” I said outside the door. She walked over to me, smiled and placed her arms around my waist. I did the same. “Where did you go?” She asked while hugging me. “I just came down to the library to read a bit.” “Why didn’t you wake me?” She asked. “I didn’t want to bother you. You looked too beautiful to wake up.” I said looking at her. She looked back then leaned in for a kiss. I fell against the door slamming it closed while our kiss got more intense. “On come on, get a room already!” Brian said walking down the hall. She pulled back and grinned. “Brian, get bent.” I said. “Get a pulse.”  He said back as he walked pass. “Got one.” I said sarcastically. That’s when he stopped dead in his tracks and slowly turned around. “You what?” He said shocked. I turned my head and looked at him grinning. “How is that possible?” “I’m just about to find out myself.” I said looking back at Allison. “I know you want to know how I was able to do what I did to you. Do you think you should let the guys know first?” She said then asked. “I’ll tell the others as soon as we talk.” I said taking her hand and leading her to another room. 

I walked Allison to the living room and we sat down on the couch. I turned and looked at her before I spoke. “Ally I need to know something.” I started as she looked at me. “Are you a demon?” She turned from me and held her hands in her lap before saying anything. “I knew you were going to ask me that question.” “Are you?” I asked again. “Let me tell you a short story.” She started. She got up and walked over to the fireplace. “My mother was sixteen when she met my father. They met and fell in love too soon. When she had turned seventeen she found out that she was pregnant with me. But there was a huge secret she was keeping from my father. There was also a huge secret that my father was keeping from her.” She stopped and wrapped her arms around herself before she continued. “My mother was a Slayer.” I stood up and walked over to her and placed my arms around her. “When she had told him that he got mad at her and the only thing he told her was that he was part demon.” “Do you know what kind of demon he was?” I asked. “Mom never found out.” “I’m sorry.” “I just knew that he had these powers to help people. For years I took it as a curse and it scared me. My mom was worried that I would do something dreadful because of these powers that I had so she had me committed. I was only six years old when the powers I had took full force on me. Having a mother as a Slayer and a father whose part demon.” She said starting to really cry.

I turned her around and she placed her arms around me and cried into my chest. “I was nineteen when I was allowed to finally leave the hospital. I went straight home to see my mother. When I got there she was dying. I had been gone for almost thirteen years. Before she died she told me everything.” “What did she say?” “She told me that I was part demon on my father’s side. That she didn’t know where he was or if he was still alive and that she was truly sorry for putting me through what I went through. I kept telling her to let me help but she insisted that it was her time to go. She had lived her life long as the Slayer and she wanted this. I didn’t understand, but I had to let her go. I said my goodbyes and she was gone.” She pulled back from me and walked over to the couch. “Alex I never met my father. I also know that I’m the last of my family.” “How do you know that you don’t have other family?” I asked. She turned back around. “That demon that was attacking me the other night.” “Yeah.” “He grew up with my father. His name was Trigs. He told me that if I didn’t sl...” “But you didn’t?” “I couldn’t. Because I loved someone.” She said trying to keep from crying and I smiled. “Did he tell you anything?” “Yeah. Just that my father died by the hands of a Slayer.” “Do you believe it was your mother?” I asked. “It wasn’t a Slayer.” Someone said from the door. “Kev, how do you know?” She asked as she wiped her eyes. “Because I also knew your father.” He said. “What do you know about him?” He came into the room and pulled up a chair. “What I do know is that he loved you and your mother deeply. But he just ran with the wrong crowd. I was the wrong crowd. I was the one who got your father killed. Not your mother.”

Looking at Allison, it looked like she didn’t want to believe him. She walked over to Kevin, stood in front of him for a second, then slapped him across the face. “How dare you!” She said before trying to slap him again. Kevin grabbed her by the wrist and held it. “Look here. I’m a vampire and I never cared too much for anyone. I told every demon that walked into my door that its there life; families or not I didn’t care! Allison I’m sorry now that your father is gone. He was a strong warrior who fought for what he believed in.” Kevin said letting her wrist go. “What did he believe in?” She asked. “He believed that all demons had equal rights just like any human being. Marcus is just like you on the outside.” “What’s that?” “Human.” “So he also didn’t know his demon side?” “No, not at all. Because he didn’t know his parents. The last time I sat down with Marcus he had told me that he was doing this for his little girl. That’s when he showed me a picture of you. You were a tiny thing. Your mother and father always talked about you.” “You also knew my mother?” “Yeah, Caroline was a great and powerful woman. When I found out that she was pregnant I got frustrated with her. I had gotten so mad at her that I told her that she had to do something or I would. She disappeared for six years. Then when she finally came back she was more powerful then ever.” Allison stood back then looked over at me. “Allison.” She looked back at him. “She had told me the reason that it took so long for her to join up with us again was that she was grieving over the death of you.. I asked her how and she told me she placed a spell on herself that would cause a miscarriage. Thinking back on it now. I loved Caroline; and I knew she couldn’t do what she said. I just wanted her back and ready to take on the fight.” Allison sat down on the couch and started to cry. “I’m sorry about your parents and I’m sorry for the way I’ve treated you the last few weeks. I just didn’t know how to react seeing you. I wanted to go back to my old ways. But I knew I couldn’t for the sake of your parents. When I heard that Caroline passed I went on a killing spree around Orlando for about two years. Then I came back out to LA. I got back together with these guys. Then when I saw you at the club I thought I saw a ghost.” “How?” “Because you look so much like your mother in every way.” “Kevy, I’m sorry. I didn’t know you felt that way about my mother. Would you be more comfortable if I don’t come around anymore?” She asked. “I can’t ask you to do that. I don’t want you to hurt AJ because of me. I’ll just try and say out of the way as much as I can.” She walked back over to Kevin and placed her hand on his face. “Kev, you’re sweet and I like having you around. How ’bout I call first to let you know that I’m coming over?” “That would help some.” He said. Allison leaned down and places a light kiss on his cheek before walking back over to me.