- Text Size +
Chapter Seven
Over the next few months Allison had been training. I had turned half of my basement into a training room just for her. Brian started spending his time out with Leighanne his new love interest because this Slayer thing was getting to him. Which was fine by me because most of her training was in the afternoon and I didn’t have to hear it. I remember one afternoon I was laying in bed trying to sleep when some tiptoed into my room and lay down next to me. She crawled in behind me and positioned her hands on my back and kissed the dragon tattoo on my left shoulder blade. “Hey baby.” I said giving her a weak smile. “Hey... I thought you were sleeping?” She whispered. “I was.” “I’m sorry if I woke you. Do you want me to leave so you can get back to sleep?” She said sitting up then placing her feet back on the floor. I rolled over and started leaving kisses on her back. “I don’t mind you waking me. I’m glad you’re here.” She rolled back on the bed and I cuddled up to her. “How was your training?” “It’s harder then I imagined. But I think I’m getting the hang of it real fast.” “That’s good to hear.” “Why don’t you come out on patrol with me tonight? I hesitated there for a second. “Baby you don’t have too. It was just a thought.” She said. “No it’s just that...” “I just miss spending time with you. That’s all.” She said.

I know what she said was true, but I just didn’t want her to go out and get herself hurt. I know what she was doing was extremely dangerous and I also... “Alex.” “Yeah?” “I know you don’t like this. Me being the Slayer.” She rolled over and laid her hand on my chest. “I don’t like it as much as you do and I would do anything to give it to someone else. It’s just my destiny and I have to fulfill it till the end.” “I know. This is just difficult to handle.” I gave her a small grin. “I was talking to Xander the other day and he agreed to help me with a little training. I’ve got the strength and the agility to help you take anything that comes. It just took me some convincing for him to do it.” “But you should know that the Slayer always works alone.” “Not this time. Not anymore. Baby this is the twenty-first century, times have changed. We just need to change the Slayer Guidebook.” “How do we do that?” She asked glaring at me. “We just do. Also that there is nothing wrong for a Slayer to have friends and or a boyfriend.” “Like vampires?” “Mainly vampires.” I pulled her close to me and held her tight. “It also doesn’t say that any Slayer from before had been part demon.” She said. “You’re right it didn’t. That’s something to add also.” She smiled. “I’m so glad that you’re here with me.” I said closing my eyes. “I love you. And Alex, I’m glad to be here too with you.” She whispered. 

(Two months later)
At about five thirty pm, I rolled over and found Allison was gone. So I got up, and got dressed. When I opened the bedroom door I could smell food cooking. I had never smelt food cooking in this house. I followed my nose into the kitchen to find Allison and Kevin making a meal. “What is going on in here?” I asked. Kevin grinned as Allison was walked over to me and smiled. “We are making dinner.” She said kissing me on the cheek. “I placed my hands on her shoulder and pulled her back and looked over at Kevin tossing a salad. “You’re cooking Kev?” “Yeah, I’m a good cook. My mom taught me when I was little.” “So what are you two making?” I asked looking back at Allison. “Spaghetti with meat sauce, garlic bread...” My eyes got wide and Kevin started laughing. “With out the garlic.” She said smiling as she headed back to check the sauce. “And salad.” Kevin said. “Anything for desert?” I asked as I sat down at the table. “Vanilla ice cream with caramel topping.” I sat there with a smile on my face remembering my mom making this for me when I was growing up. Then something occurred to me. “What day is it?” I asked confused. “It’s January ninth. Your birthday.” Kevin said. “The day your mother gave birth to you.” She said. “My mother.” I said to myself.

I headed to the dining room where I found the table set beautifully decorated with the finest china, silverware set in the correct place, the napkins folded and placed on the plates, crystal wine glasses and four white candles lit and placed in the center. It was unexpected. I just stood there in total shock. “So what do you think?” Nick said walking up behind me. I looked over at him before I spoke. “I-I... I don’t know what to say.” “This was all Allison’s idea.” Kevin said as he walked in with a hot platter in his hands. “Well are you going to sit down or are you going to eat standing up?” Allison said entering the room. I couldn’t help but smile. Before I could sit down the doorbell rang. “You sit; I’ll get it.” Allison said heading for the door. When she got back, Howie, Brian and two females followed her. The blonde female sat down next to Brian and the other female walked over to Kevin and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “Are there going to be introductions?” I asked. “Oh yeah, sorry. AJ, Ally this is my girlfriend Kristin.” Kevin said. “And this is Leighanne.” Brian said. “So are you two...?” “Vampires?” Kristin interrupted Allison. Leighanne blushed. “I am but Leigh’s not.” Kristin said. Everyone looked at her in shock then to Brian. “What are you then?” Nick blurted out. “I’m a Witch.” “Brian I’m amazed to see that you can also date out of your own kind.” I said gloating. “Hey I never said I wouldn’t!” “Bri, settle down.” Leighanne said in a calm voice as she placed her hand on his arm. “Sorry.” Brian said. “I like her.” Allison whispered to me. I grinned.

We all sat down to enjoy the meal that Allison and Kevin prepared. Our plates were full and six of us didn’t know what to do. We hadn’t had real food in decades. “Why don’t you try it?” Allison asked. “It’s really good.” Leighanne said. I picked up my fork and rolled some spaghetti around it. Then I put it in my mouth. “This is actually pretty good.” I said. “Well eat up everyone. I’ve got more in the kitchen.” Kevin said taking a bit. About an hour later we where all done with dinner and I was surprisingly full. I looked over at Allison and gave her a gentle squeeze on her leg as she was talking to Leighanne. She turned and looked at me and smiled. “Is there some you want?” She asked. “Yeah there is.” She turned to face me. I was now speechless. I now had seven people staring at me. “Alex what is it?” “I-I... Then food was delicious.” I said smiling then turning from her. I could feel her staring at me. “Alex what’s wrong?” She asked. “Nothing why?” “Because I know that’s not what you wanted to say. What is it?” “Nothing, can you just let it go!” “Alex can I talk to you alone?” She said standing up. I sighed then I stood up. “Yeah.” She took my hand and I followed her upstairs.

Once upstairs she opened the bedroom door and let go of my hand. She then quietly walked over to the window and placed her arms across her chest. “Ally what’s going on?” I asked concerned. “That’s what I would like to know. Alex why have you been pushing me away?” “It didn’t occur to me that I was.” I took a step toward her. “You’ve showed no affection towards me the last few months.” She started as she wiped her eyes. “I’m starting to think that you don’t love...” That’s when she abruptly turned to face me. “Do you even love me?” She asked with hurt in her eyes. “Of course I do.” “Then say it. Say that you love me!” She said as her tears fell. I stood there trying to get the words to come out. But I just couldn’t say it. “I knew it. You don’t love.” She turned away from me again. “Baby I do. I really do. It’s just hard for me. I don’t know why but it just is. I wanna say it but...” I looked at her hurt for not being able to tell her that I did love her. I want to tell her but it was just difficult. “How is it so hard to just say I love you? It’s just three little words.” “You can’t imagine how difficult this is for me. I’ve wanted to tell you months ago but every time I get the nerve to say anything I chock. I want to tell you that I love you but it’s hard for me. Baby I do love you and it hurt me that I have never told you.” I stopped when I saw that she was smiling at me. “Why are you smiling?” I asked confused. “Because you just told me that you love me.” She said walking over to me. “What do you love about me?” She asked placing her hands on my chest. I pulled her close to me. “I love everything about you.” I said as I could feel her warm breath on my neck as she slid her arms under mine. “Like what?” She whispered. “Well, I love you. I love your eyes, your lips.” I started as I kissed her gently. “I love the way you make me feel; the way you make me smile; the way you touch me in all the right places.” I walked her over to the couch and she sat down on my lap facing me. “I love you even more when you told me that I was beautiful even looking like this.” I said turning full vamp.

She was looking at me like I just hit her weak spot. “Alex.” She said licking her lips. “Do you want me to change back?” “No.” She said as she leaned in and started kissing my neck. “I need you; I need you right now.” She said moaning into my ear. While she was doing what she was doing I ran my hand up her skirt. To my surprise she was wet and ready for me. She stood up while kissing me and removed her panties and I removed my pants. Then she sat back in place. I was ready to feel her from the inside. She gently ran a finger up and down my shaft and I gave a low moan. “May I change back now?” “Nah ah. I want to make love to you just like this.” “But I don’t know if I can control the urges.” I said as she wrapped her finger around me and started pumping. “You can control it.” She said stopping to remove her top. Once she continued again I took hold of her nipple with my mouth and started suckling on it. I took the other
one with my thumb and forefinger. Then she was ready. She got up and lowered herself onto me. My head fell back and she started humping. I put my hand on her ass and helped with leverage. Then I lifted her up still in her and walked her over to the bed. Carefully laying her down I slid back into her. “Oh Alex.” She moaned. “How would you like me to please you?” I growled.. “I wanna be able to feel every part of you inside me. I wanna feel you flow with in me. I wanna not be able to walk for weeks.” I did what she asked. I got rough and more aggressive with every thrust. She started trusting upwards as she wrapped her legs around my waist. The faster I got the more forceful she became. I soon could feel her wall tightening around me and we both hit our orgasmic flow. Once our breathing ceased I changed back and stayed in her for a bit longer. Then I rolled over onto my back and she placed her head on my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair. Then I covered us up and wrapped my arms around her. “I love you Ally.” I whispered to her before falling asleep. “I love you too, my ‘Dark Angel’.” She whispered back.