- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I have been playing around with this idea for almost two months now. After writing SIX different prologues I finally wrote one I actually liked lol. Enjoy!
I walked into the room and saw her packing her bags. She had three suitcases sprawled across the bed.

“Where are you going? Going to visit your sister for a while?” I asked. She looked up at me with a sad face.

“Yes,”

“When will you be back?”

“I won’t be coming back.” The look on my face must have been a sight to see. She wasn’t coming back? This kind of came out of nowhere. I know I have been on tour and everything, but I thought our communication was a strong point for us.

“What do you mean you’re not coming back?”

“I can’t do this anymore. I thought once we got married people would be more accepting. Everything has just gotten much worse.” She went into the closet and started pulling down clothes from the hangers.

“What in the world are you talking about? Everyone loves you” She looks at me with this glare in her eyes. I hate when she get so serious.

“Please Nick, have you even read what your mother thinks? She wants you to marry Paris Hilton for god sakes! Apparently Paris is better than me.” I sighed. She apparently she had been reading my mother’s lovely Facebook rants again.

“Who gives a flying fuck about what she says. It shouldn’t matter what she says or what anyone else says. I love you. That is all that should matter. We have been together for almost five years now. Now that we have gotten married you just want to walk away from everything over a few little posts? I thought you were stronger than this Lo?” I was upset. None of this was making any sense to me.

“I care Nick. I have to see it all.”

“Ignore it”

“It’s kind of hard to do Nick. Everyone tags me in everything and if they aren’t tagging me they tag you”

“I don’t want you to leave. We can work this out Lo. It’s not worth risking everything we have overcome is it?” Lauren looked at me again with that look again. She meant business.

“It’s just not going to work Nick” she finished putting her last minute things into the suitcase and zipped them all up.

“So just like that you are going to leave? I can’t believe you are leaving. You are only thinking about yourself.” She didn’t say anything she just stood there,” Tell me one thing is there someone else? Have I just been blind this entire time?” she couldn’t say one word. My patience was growing slim to none.

“Nick…I just can’t do this right now. I will send someone for my things by the end of the week” and just like that she rolled her suitcases out the door. I know I am not the easiest person in the world to deal with at times. I am a stubborn pain in the ass most of the time. I tried to be the best husband to her. I did everything she wanted to do. We moved to back out to Los Angeles because she hated the country scenery. I wanted to move to Florida, but she didn’t want to be near my family. I can see her reasoning for that. I wanted to start a family she told me we had to wait a few years. So we are…or well we were I guess. After thinking about it for a few seconds I decided to run after her like in those sappy romantic movies. One problem when I went downstairs. She was already gone. It was all over. Everything was gone like in the blink of an eye. I didn’t know whether to be sad or mad first. I was sad because she was gone but I am furious as hell because I spent a ton of money on the wedding and our new house. I even sold my home in Tennessee and that kind of makes me mad too now that I think about it. I flopped down on the couch. I just felt like crawling into a hole somewhere and never come out. I feel like going somewhere, where no one knows who “Nick Carter” is. I want to be someone who I am not for a change. Nacho came running down the hall with his ball and jumped up onto the couch throwing the ball into my lap.

“I am not in the mood right now boy,” he looked up at me with his big brown puppy dog eyes,” Yeah she is gone,” I sighed.” I don’t think she is coming back either,” I shook my head at him. Nacho cocked his head to the side,” I will be ok boy. I have been through many break ups before. “He crawled into my lap. I am almost sure he felt what I was feeling. We seem to have a connection like that sometimes. I grabbed the TV remote and started flipping through channels. Nothing on of course; I looked down at Nacho who was now snoring in my lap. It was just me and him now.

Chapter End Notes:
new story! I hope you like it!! Dont forget to review!