- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I hope you enjoy this story. I have been trying to figure out if I even wanted to post this or not. I decided to say what the heck!

And for this story no need to read the prequels...this is a story all in itself. I just thought of the concept and started to write .
It is now 2030. All the backstreet kids have all grown up and are teenagers, and some are even starting to attend their first years as college students.

Nick never remarried. He hasn’t had a single girlfriend since the death of Rayna. He just focused on his children just like he had promised all those years ago. He put out a few more solo albums, but mostly worked on his screen writing. His first major film would come out later in the year.

Brian and Leighanne had quite the journey raising twins. They went through a tough time when their son, Eli, was diagnosed with a congenital heart defect. He had a transplant just at the young age of eight. Doctors’ said it was extremely rare. He is going on 16 now and is going strong.

AJ and Rochelle are doing well. They were blessed with another daughter. They tried for a third AJ wanted a boy. They had fertility issues and found out AJ was shooting blanks. It devastated them, but they pulled through the difficult time and have never been better.

Howie and Leigh are also going strong. Howie does talent scouts in his spare time when he isn’t behind the scenes producing music. He currently is managing four upcoming artists on their record label. The guys help him out when they can.

Kevin and Kristin have had some rough years. Kevin had a mild heart attack. He left the group once more to focus on his health and to be with his family. This decision was tough on him and the guys. This ultimately led the disbandment of the group. Now Kevin spends most of his spare time writing and producing music.

It is now time for their children to start their own journeys into adulthood. Will the bumps along the way bring them down? Or will they overcome the triumphs that life may bring them.