- Text Size +
Dark Times in Still Waters
Chapter 23
By Dottie
Copyright 2013

Once she’s in his t-shirt, she hesitates at the door. He’s only a head taller than her so the shirt is barely covering the yellow cotton panties she’s wearing. She blushes profusely. He’s a man and she’s a woman. It’s not like he’s never seen women in less.

Opening the door, she sees the flickering of the fire. Peeking around the corner, she sees Kevin staring out the window. The lamp on the table, like the light in the bathroom, is fading fast. She sighs quietly, stepping out into the open.

He hears her and turns. His mouth drops at the sight of her. He starts at her toes and his gaze moves slowly up her long legs. By the time he reaches her face, his body is taut with desire. She’s chewing on her lip and he aches to do it for her.

Suddenly the lamp goes out. She’s bathed in the light of the flames and his desire kicks into high gear. He clears his throat. “Baby…you…look…delicious.”

She blushes, shuffling from foot to foot. He crosses the room and sweeps her up into his arms. Cradled against his chest, she loops her arms around his neck. He kisses her softly and whispers, “You’re making it awfully hard to keep my promise to be good. But I will.” He lays her down gently on the bed and pulls the covers up over her. “The hardest thing I’ll ever do is NOT make love to you tonight, Teagan.”

She watches as he strips off his sweater and quickly sheds his pants. Lastly, he strips off the t-shirt he’s wearing and in the dim light of the fire Teagan loses her breath at the sight of his body. He quickly shimmies under the covers, but not before she gets a glimpse of the white boxer briefs hiding an impressive looking bulge. She blushes again, closing her eyes.

He scoots closer to her, but doesn’t touch her. When she opens her eyes, he’s staring at her intently. “I’d like to hold you Teagan. But…not if it makes you uncomfortable.”

She shivers, not only with cold, but with longing. She scoots closer to him, silently inviting his embrace. He lifts his arm and she gently rests herself against him, her head on his shoulder. Her arm slowly creeps around his waist. His skin feels so warm. She closes her eyes to savor it.

He winds his legs with her and they end up cocooned in the covers. He sighs, kissing the top of her head. “You feel so good Teagan.”

She smiles in the growing darkness. “So do you.”

He groans. “Sweetheart, can I have a good night kiss?”

She tilts her head back and meets him halfway. His mouth plunders hers, his tongue exploring every crevice before coaxing hers into a mating dance. She squirms closer, her body on fire. The arm wrapped around her shoulders moves as his hand slides down her side. He grips her buttocks and pulls her firmly against his hard body.

She whimpers as his erection presses against her. He releases her lips and whispers, “What you do to me….dammit, Teagan, I want you so bad I ache.”

Her fingers slide under the band of his boxer briefs and she whimpers. “I want you too.”

He growls from the deepest part of his chest as he pushes her onto her back. His body presses into her and his lips dance across her face to her neck. Against her ear, he mutters, “Last chance to stop me. I can stop now if you tell me, but…”

Throwing caution to the wind and letting her body rule her head, she mutters, “Please don’t stop!”

His hand creeps up under the shirt she’s wearing and he gently kneads her breast. She whimpers, her nipple tightening as his fingers cast a magical spell. Just as he body is winding up tight enough to explode, his hand shifts direction and he’s sliding it over her stomach…and into her panties.

His fingers slide through the soft downy hair and dip lower to slip over her mound, finding a wetness that drives him wild with desire.

He brings his hand out from under the covers, tasting her essence. She watches him through heavily lidded eyes…embarrassed that he’s tasting her, yet at the same time aching for more.

His hand once again finds its way beneath the cotton covering her womanhood. This time, he doesn’t hesitate. His fingers dip inside her, rubbing her intimately. She thrusts against him, desire making her nerve endings tingle.

His head falls and he teases her nipples through the shirt with his tongue and lips, gently biting on each as his fingers move at a slow and steady pace. She fills passion unlike anything she’s ever felt before. Her body trembles and her heart pounds. Tears pool in her eyes as her orgasm approaches.

As the first wave crashes down around her, she begins to sob. Her body trembles. Kevin hears her cries, but he can’t stop himself. She’s so wet and she’s tightened around his fingers. The only thing he can do is move his lips to hers and capture her mouth, swallowing her sobs.

As the lust in her body wanes, he holds her closer; slowly letting his fingers slip from her body. He can’t stop himself from tasting her once again, only this time, he makes sure she doesn’t see him do it.

Once he’s gotten his breathing and hers under control, he whispers softly, “You are so sexy, Teagan. I couldn’t help myself.”

She sniffles, aching to touch him, but he has her arms pinned. She murmurs softly, “It’s ok.”

He sighs, kissing her gently. “This is only the beginning Baby. Each day I’m going to love you more.”

She is surprised when he moves behind her and nuzzles the back of her neck. His hand comes to rest under her breast and he whispers, “Sleep, Sweetheart. I’m not going anywhere.”

She stares into the darkness and listens as his breathing slows. She thought he was going to make love to her. She wanted it. She still wants it. Why did he stop? Why won’t he make love to her?


Not very far away, in Natalie and Teagan’s apartment, Natalie has just sat a tray of jello shots on the coffee table in front of Brian. He looks up at her. “So, what are the flavors?”

She laughs and shrugs. “I don’t know. Just pick one and go with it.”

After half a dozen different flavors, both are feeling happy. Natalie picks up an orange one. “I love these!”

He reaches for it. “Well, let me try it. I don’t think I had an orange one yet!”

She giggles and leans back, dumping it out on her throat. He swallows hard as is slowly slides down to her chest, slipping beneath her shirt. He reaches out and pulls it down, swooping in to suck the shot off her skin.

When he starts to pull back, she grabs his face and pulls his lips to hers. The taste of the shot is still on his tongue as she sucks it into her mouth. He hauls her against his body, his hands sliding over her hips and around to cup her buttocks and pull her firmly into his grasp.

She moans into his mouth, pulling away to whisper, “What are we doing?”

He chuckles wickedly, picking up another shot. “Getting drunk and having fun with no regrets. Remember?”

She nods as he tips the cup and slides the shot into his mouth. He returns his lips to hers and when they mesh together, he slowly dribbles the shot from his mouth to hers. She squirms with desire, wanting to do the same for him, but she can’t move. He’s got her pinned to the chair. He grabs another shot and repeats the process until they are both quaking with need.

She finds the strength to push him back. He falls on the floor and she straddles his body. Grabbing his shirt, she grips it tightly and rips it open. He seems shocked to see his buttons flying everywhere, but the vision before him, this wanton woman, is wreaking havoc with his senses. He manages to find his breath and whisper, “Fuck, Natalie!”

She grins seductively, stripping off her shirt. As she unclasps her bra and it falls from her breasts, she coos, “That’s exactly what we’re going to do, Brian. Fuck.”
Chapter End Notes:
Let me know! ~ D