- Text Size +

Why Are We Still Friends

By Rachel

Copyright 2014

 

Chapter 22

We made it to Brian’s bedroom in record time. That boy didn’t waste any time. I was nervous and excited at the same time. No guy made me feel this way. It always seemed like I dreaded sleeping with a man, even if I enjoyed it. Tonight my body was a ball of raging horniness.

Brian gently placed me on the bed. He looked just as uneasy as I did. This was a big step for both of us. Our relationship would be changed after this. There was no going back.

“Are you sure about this?” He kneeled in front of me.

I nodded my head. “I’ve never been surer of anything in my entire life.” I answered honestly.

“Good. I don’t want you to regret this in the morning, Lex.” He sat there not making a move. I waited patiently, seeing what was going to happen.

“I won’t.” I whispered.

“Tiger Lilly, you look absolutely beautiful in those braids. You don’t realize how much they turn me on?” Brian rubbed my thighs.

I giggled at the thought. “I guess I’ll have to wear them all the time.” I said seductively.

Brian inhaled sharply. I love that I could make him squirm. It’s fun seeing Brian in a different light. I never realized how hot it would be to lick his jaw bone. My sexuality was awakened.

I scooted backward on the bed causing Brian’s hands to move to my center. Being bold, he starts to rub me.  I couldn’t contain my moan, his hands feel so good. “Oh Brian!”

“You like that Lex?” His blue eyes twinkle. Maybe Brian wasn’t the good boy everyone thought he was.

“God, yes!” I could barely get the words out as he continued to play with my body. My panties were getting damp. Brian removed his hands. “Why did you stop?”

“Trust me, Tiger Lilly.”

“I do, Peter Pan with all my heart.”  The love I felt for him is so pure. No one has made me feel this way.

He moved closer to me and stood up. Brian took my hand and helped me off the bed. Our lips touched and everything was forgotten. We were lost in each other. Brian’s hands moved down my arms and onto my hips. He pulled me to him so our bodies were touching. I could feel his erection against me. All I wanted to do was strip him naked and make love all night long.

“Lex, I love you.” He whispered against my lips.

“Brian, I love you.” I decided to take the lead. My hands moved to his jeans. Nervously, I unbuttoned the button and pulled the zipper down. Brian was busy drawing circles with his tongue on the skin behind my ear. My legs started to buckle. Brian wrapped his arms around me making me feel safe.

I bent down slowly, pulling his pants down to his ankles. I slowly grabbed the waistband of his boxers and drew them down. All I could do was stare him. He was gorgeous.

“What are you doing down there?” He teased. Leave it to Brian to make things funny.

I started to laugh. “What do you think I’m doing? I can stop what I started if you’d like me to.” I replied seriously.

“GOD NO!” Brian exclaimed. “Do you know how long I’ve wanted you to touch me like this?”

I responded by taking him in my hand. I gently stroked him and placed tiny kisses on his cock. Brian’s hands were on my head pushing me to take his cock into my mouth. I wanted to please him, so I took him in my mouth slowly, teasing his tip. He groaned loudly, which made me smile. I continued having fun pleasuring him. I cupped his balls in my hand and massaged them gently.

“Tiger Lilly, oh….oh…god…I’m gonna….Lex…” Brian voice got louder with each word. I sucked faster and took all of him in my mouth. It didn’t take him long to cum in my mouth. I swallowed and made my way up his body.

I placed my mouth on Brian’s. He sucked on my bottom lip, as his hands moved inside my panties.  “Damn Lex, you’re smooth. I love that.”

Then he backed away from me. I stared at him, wondering if I did something wrong. I don’t have much time to think because Brian started to undress me. Within a minute, we were both naked.

“Lexi you are so beautiful.” I smiled as I watched him look at my body over again and again. He took my hand and we moved to the bed.

“I feel like this is a dream and I never want it to end.”  I giggled timidly.

“It’s never going to end, baby. We’re going to be together forever.” Brian moved so that he was at the edge of the bed.

I watched as he started kissing up my legs. He took his time when he got to the juncture of my womanhood. Brian started licking and teasing me. The feeling was incredible. Something I hadn’t felt in a long time. I gripped the blue comforter for support. He licked my folds, then moved to my clit. I was moaning and lifting my hips.

“Relax, baby. I’m going to make you cum over and over until you see stars.”  He laughed against me.

“I can’t help it. What you’re doing feels so good. I don’t want you to stop.”

Brian took that as a cue to keep on going. His tongue was back on my clit and he inserted a finger into me. I thought I was going to die from the pleasure. No man ever made me feel this good. He moved his tongue faster and with more pressure. “Fuck….yeah….oh Brian!” I shouted as a came.

He continued to licking and pumping into me with his finger as my body hit one orgasm after another. I loved that Brian wouldn’t stop until I had my fill.

“You still alive Lex?” Brian asked as he moved up beside me.

I didn’t answer right away. I was still catching my breath. “That was amazing. It’s never been that way ever. Damn that sounds so cliché, but it’s true.”

He pressed a kiss to my nose. “Who cares? As long as you enjoyed it as much as I did, that’s all that matters. I just want to eat you over and over.”

I rolled over to face him. He started to play with my braids. “I never knew you were that into sex, Peter Pan.”

“Only when it comes to you.” His fingers tweaked my nipples. I wiggled, enjoying his touch. “I’ve wanted this since that trip to Disney all those years back.”

My eyes got large. I’m shocked. “Brian, I was seventeen and oh my, you were so much older than me. How could you be in love with me then? Why didn’t you say something to me all these year?”

He pushed me back on the bed and got on top of me. He entered my body, moving slowly inside me. “I didn’t want to ruin things. You weren’t ready.”

“I might have been if I had known.” I met his thrusts.

“Sweet Tiger Lilly, the signs were there. They always have been. You just weren’t ready to see them.” His lips covered mine.

I knew that he was right. Looking back on our relationship, all the signs were there for the last twelve years. Why didn’t I see what was right in front of me?

Brian started slamming into me with increased force. I loved that he could be sweet one moment and horny the next. I knew I was just as horny as he was. I pushed Brian on to the bed and started riding him.

“Lexi, yeah baby.” He snorted loudly. I wanted to laugh, but I was enjoying myself.

Brian’s hands went straight for my tits, which fit perfectly inside them. I bounced on his cock causing him to grunt and groan. I reached for my clit and started playing with it. The lust in Brian’s eyes was enough to make me explode. He removed my hand and started rubbing my clit as he continued filling me with his dick.

“Brian, I’m so fucking close. I want you to cum with me.” I screamed. The closer I was the louder I yelled. “Fuck me Brian.”

Faster and faster we fucked. Both of us could hardly breathe. “Damn Lex….I want to feel your tight pussy around me. I’m fucking close.”

So much for slow and sensual, both of us wanted it hard and quick. I guess waiting twelve years does that to a man. He rolled me over onto my back. Then he thrust into me and my body tightened around him.

We both came together. When we came down from our highs, Brian was on top of me and we were still connected.

“If I had known it would be like this all these years, I should have taken you that night after we went to Disney.” Brian said seriously.

I started to laugh. He looked at me like I’m crazy. Once I stopped, I began to explain. “Sexy, I was a virgin back then. I was clueless about sex. You wouldn’t have liked it. Hell, I just had my first kiss about a week before that.”

“It wouldn’t have mattered.” He slowly rolled off me. He opened his arms so that I could cuddle up next to him. “It would have been perfect to me. All I care about it being with you.”

My heart was melting. I was falling further in love with Brian Littrell. I didn’t know love could feel this way. I never wanted this moment to end.

Chapter End Notes:
What do you think? Is Lexi and Brian moving too fast?