- Text Size +

Why Are We Still Friends

By Rachel

Copyright 2014

 

Chapter 12

 

Nick and I had just gotten back from dinner. My stomach was full of steak and lobster. I was graced with the McLean genes and could eat virtually anything I wanted.

I grabbed us both a beer and made my way into the living room. Nick was lounging on the couch. I handed him his drink and sat down next to him. My jean skirt rode up a bit, showing off my tanned thighs.

“Tonight was a lot of fun. I’ve missed hanging out with you Alexia.” Nick started peeling the label off his bottle.

“That’s because you’ve been so busy getting in Annalise’s pants.” I teased.

“It’s the other way around.” He set his beer on the end table. “She can’t wait to get into my pants.” Nick said with bravado.

“Not every woman wants to get into your pants, Nicky.” I lied. I didn’t know a woman alive that wouldn’t want to be in Nick’s bed. Though, I needed a second opinion since the first time wasn’t so hot. Every guy is entitled to one bad night.

“Don’t lie, Alexia.” Anna walked into the room looking like a fashion model. “Every girl wants that dick inside her.”

“I’m not an object.” Nick whined. “There’s more to me than my dick.”

“But it’s one of your best attributes.” Anna leaned against the wall. “I’m sure Alexia hasn’t had a dick like that.”

I blushed at her comment. I didn’t understand why Anna had to be such a bitch to me. I’m sure she’d be pissed if she knew I slept with Nick. “Well, I’m sure there’s a guy out there better than Nick.”  I said brazenly. Was it bad of me to compare him to other guys I’ve slept with? Probably, but he wasn’t my number one.

“I have to admit Nick is the best guy I’ve been with. He knows how to please a woman.” Anna said with authority. She thought she was the only woman to ever sleep with Nick. I just wanted to tell Anna that he slept with me and he wasn’t all that, but I held my tongue.

“You’ve put him on a pedestal and he isn’t going to come down. You know the Carter ego.” I taunted as I sat up on my knees.

“Lexi, you know I’m the best every girl has had. I got the moves.” Nick laughed.

“You wish.”

“I know.”

“In your dreams, dork.” I grabbed our bottles off the table and started towards the kitchen.

I tossed them in the recycling bin; then started to do the dishes. I was feeling guilty about sleeping with Nick. He and my best friend was practically a couple, minus the actual relationship. If it was me and my best friend slept with my guy, I’d be devastated.  I knew it was wrong sleeping with Nick, but I knew it was my only chance of ever being intimate with him.

I heard the front door slam, a minute later Nick walked in. “Is everything okay?”

“Yes.” He smiled at me as he leaned against the counter watching me wash dishes.

“Where’s Anna?”

“Oh, she left.” He said indifferently.

“Where did she go?” I rinsed my hands and grabbed a towel to dry them.

“Out.” Nick straightened up and walked over to me. “Do you know how sexy you look tonight, Alexia?” His hands were touching the skin on my outer thighs as he pushed the edge of my skirt up.

I could barely get the words out of my mouth. “No.” I answered honestly. I wasn’t wearing anything new.

“That’s what I love about you.” He caressed my cheek with his thumb. “You don’t realize how beautiful you truly are. Other girls push themselves on me, but you don’t have to show off to get my attention.”

“Nick, why are you…” I didn’t finish my thought as Nick pressed his lips to mine. Slowly he wrapped his arms around my waist as his kisses got softer and softer. He moved his face back a little and smiled at me. I licked my lips unsurely. My brain was in a fog.

Nick pushed me back against the island and sucked on my bottom lip. I placed my hands on his ass. I loved how his body felt against mine. As I squeezed Nick’s ass, his tongue licked my lips and opened my mouth. Our tongues started to explore one another. His tongue snaked around mine as he placed his knee between my thighs. I forgot where I was for a few moments. All I cared about was the euphoric sensation going through my body.

“Lex, I want you.”

It was like a dream coming true. I was tempted to take him up on the offer. Maybe this time would be different. Hopefully Nick would take his time and make sure that I was enjoying myself.

Nick stepped aside and took my hand in his. We walked down the hallway until we got my bedroom. He opened the door and pulled me inside. I watched him lock the door. Then he started stripping down. “Aren’t you going to take your clothes off Lexi?” He looked at me standing there fully clothed.

“Umm…yeah sure.” I started to undress as I watched Nick get naked. He moved to the bed when he was finished. I started getting nervous. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea.

“Damn, Lexi. You’re beautiful.” Nick’s smiled calmed me down.

I crawled onto the bed.  Nick gently pressed my body down against the mattress. “Do you have a condom, Lexi?”

“In the nightstand.”

Nick rolled over and grabbed a condom. He tore open the package. “Would you like to do the honors?” He smirked at me.

I grabbed the condom out of his hand. Slowly I straddled his legs. I slowly rolled it out and placed it on his penis. I decided to be bold. I moved up Nick’s body and let myself place light kisses all over his chest. He moaned in delight. That put a smile on his face. I sat up and adjusted my body so that I could take his length inside me.

Nick had other ideas and flipped me on to my back. I was taken aback, but didn’t let it show. I couldn’t understand why he didn’t want me taking the lead. He pushed inside my body, not even giving me time to adjust to his length. He started thrusting into me over and over as he kissed my breasts. Nick bit down on one of my nipples. He went a little too hard, but I stifled my groan.

Once again, I found myself not enjoying the moment. What was wrong with me? Nick was a sex god.  Why wasn’t I enjoying this? I wanted it to be over.

He wasn’t paying any attention to my needs. Nick pushed in harder and deeper. “Alexia, god….you’re so fucking tight.” He moaned against my face.

I held back the tears that were threatening to fall from my eyes. He continued at a rapid speed thrusting and grunting. I moaned in pain, but tried to make it sound like I was enjoying it. I didn’t want to hurt his feelings.

“Oh, Lexi. You like this don’t you. I’m close, babe.” He thrust into me one more time before reaching his peak. Then Nick pulled out of me. I didn’t even get a chance to get my own release. Nick pulled out of me and took the condom off. He stretched out in bed and closed his eyes. What a jerk!

I laid there in shock. I couldn’t believe this happened for a second time. I didn’t know how long I stayed in that position, but Nick was snoring loudly. My body was stiff and sore from the way Nick used it. I slowly got up and decided to take a shower.

The hot water was just what my body needed. My muscles started to relax, but I knew I was going to be sore for the next few days. My tears mixed in with the water, so I didn’t notice them as much.

 The worst thing about this whole Nick thing was that I was still in love with him. It didn’t matter that the sex sucked. I still wanted him. He didn’t see me in that way and it hurt. I was just another notch on his bedpost. I realized that I was not that type of girl. Casual sex was not for me. Sure I loved Nick, but he didn’t feel the same. It wasn’t about making love, it was just fucking. I wasn’t that girl. I wouldn’t allow myself to get into this situation again.

I dried off and went to get some clean pajamas from my room. Nick was sleeping peacefully. I couldn’t sleep next to him tonight. I grabbed my blanket and went to the living room. My body was aching as I sat down on the couch. I knew I wouldn’t be getting much sleep tonight.

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading!!! Let me know what you think. Do you think this is the start of trouble?