- Text Size +

Why Are We Still Friends

By Rachel

Copyright 2014

 

Chapter 23

I woke up when Brian walked in the room with a tray of food. I smiled at him as he placed the tray on the bed. It was comfortably lying in his big bed. I never wanted to leave.

“What time is it?” I asked, noticing it was still dark outside.

“A little after six. My stomach woke me up. Then I realized I hadn’t eaten any dinner.” Brian placed the tray on the bed and sat down.

“Oh I think you got that all wrong, Peter Pan. I distinctly remember you eating me at least four, maybe five times.” I pressed a kiss to cheek. He started to laugh.

“You’re right I did, but I don’t think I can ever get enough of you, Tiger Lilly.”

He picked up a half of sandwich and gave it to me. I took a bite and began to devour it. I was starving. Brian watched with a half smirk.

“What?” I said with my mouth full.

“Nothing.” He leaned back on the headboard.

“I don’t trust you when you look at me like that.” I set my sandwich down. Then I took Brian’s and placed it on the tray. I moved in to give him a kiss. Before I know it he slid his tongue in my mouth. We took our time exploring each other.

“There’s nothing I enjoy more than having the most beautiful woman naked in my bed eating a sandwich.” My face turned pink as Brian complimented me. “You know it’s true.”

“I know.” I started to giggle. “I’m just not used to you paying me compliments.”

“I’ve always told you how beautiful you are. I’m not going to stop now.” He fed me a carrot.

“Oh, Bri. It’s different now.” All of a sudden I got shy. “Brian, I want this relationship to work. So, I want to be honest with you from the beginning.”

“I’m all for honesty, you know that. I don’t think you have anything you’re hiding.”

My heart sunk when he said that. I had to come clean about Nick. I would not be able to live with myself. It might be the end of a relationship never started, but honesty was the best policy.

“Brian, there’s something I need to tell you.” I looked him in the eye. All I saw was love. I could do this. Brian gave me the strength.

“Whatever it is, it can’t be that bad. You look like your cat died.”

I started to laugh. He knew just what to say to make me relax. “Nick and I slept together. It wasn’t that long ago. He was with Anna at the time. It’s not entirely Nick’s fault. I take my share of the blame. I could have….I mean I should have said no.”

“Relax, Lex.” I placed his arm around me. “That’s the past. I’ve known all these years that you had a thing for Nick. I wished that one day you would look at me like you looked at him.” I felt the tears cascading down my face. “Lexi, I don’t like that fact that you slept with him, but it can’t be undone. It does make  me question why you want to be with me.”

“It has nothing to do with Nick. I didn’t enjoy sex with him.” I stated.

Brian got out of bed. “Do you still have feelings for Nick?”

“Hell no. Please let me explain before you get mad. I’m just trying to be honest with you. I don’t want to hide things from you.”  The look in Brian’s eyes gave me chills. “After sleeping with Nick, I realized that I wasn’t in love with him. I felt nothing towards him. I was a fool.”

“You can’t help who you fall in love with.” He commented dryly.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”  My voice rose.

“Nothing.” He walked over and kneeled in front of me. “I don’t want to fight with you. I overreacted. I guess I was jealous of Nick.”

“There’s no reason to be jealous of Nick. He’s not the one that I want. Peter Pan, you are the only man for me. I was just too stupid not to realize what was right in front of me.”

“Well you finally came to your senses.” He teased.

“And it’s a good thing I did. Now get into bed and make love to me.”

Once Brian had gotten back into bed, his alarm went off. He quickly shut it off. “DAMN IT! I forgot I had a meeting this morning. I’m going to kill management.”

“It’s okay. I’m not going anywhere. You have me for the rest of your life.” I pressed a kiss to his shoulder.

“I love you, Lexi. You wanna take a shower with me?” Brian grinned like the Cheshire cat.

“There’s nothing I’d like better.” I jumped out of bed and ran towards the bathroom.

The water was hot by the time Brian arrived in the bathroom. I stepped inside and waited for him to join me. I started washing my hair. The first thing I felt was his hands massaging my head. I leaned back into him.

“You look sexy all wet.” He growled into my ear. I couldn’t help but smile. There was something about being with Brian that made me feel carefree and relaxed. I didn’t have to put on a show for him. He knew all my weaknesses and still loved me.

I turned around and looked him over. “I can say the same for you.” I started licking beads of water off his chest.

“Damn Lexi.” Brian grabbed the wall. “If you don’t stop, I’m going to be late for my meeting.”

“So.” I snickered. “Can’t Brian Littrell be late for once? You know AJ will be late.”

“Please don’t mention your brother’s name when you are naked in my shower.” His hands moved to my breasts. I loved his touch.

We forgot about talking. This wasn’t about slow passionate love making. This was pure unadulterated fucking. I never thought Brian would be that type of guy, but I loved it.

Brian pinned me against the wall and the water trickled down our bodies. He was moving quickly in and out of me. I could barely keep up. My body wanted to sink down to the floor. I couldn’t take much more. My body writhed as I hit my orgasm. He continued getting me off.

“Brian Thomas Littrell, you’re a sex god.” I said while catching my breath.

“Anything for you, Tiger Lilly.”

Brian’s phone rang and interrupted us. He rinsed off and got out. “Hello! She’s fine. Lexi came over to talk. She fell asleep. I just woke up and my phone was downstairs. Shut up, AJ. I’ll be late. See ya soon.”

“What did my brother want?” I asked when Brian returned to the shower.

“He was worried about you.”

“He should be worried now that I’m with the hottest member of the Backstreet Boys. If he only knew what you do to me.”

“I can always call and tell him how I can make you scream.” Brian said as he washed my body.

“I don’t think so. My sex life is none of his business.” I chuckled.

“I think we’re clean now. Time to start the day.”  We didn’t move, instead just stood there kissing. I couldn’t get enough of his touch. I could stay in this spot all day just kissing.

“I’d rather get dirty again.” I murmured against his lips.

“The guys are going to suspect something, if I don’t stop now.”

I looked Brian over and gave him a huge grin. “Well you do look like a man who’s been fucked sevens ways from Sunday.”

“Fuck!” He exclaimed. We both burst into laughter. “I love you Alexia McLean.

“I love you, Brian Littrell.”