- Text Size +

Why Are We Still Friends

By Rachel

Copyright 2014

 

Chapter 9

 

It was almost noon when Brian went to see Anna. He was nervous about talking to her. He stood on the porch waiting for her to open the door. What was taking her so long?

The door opened and Anna stood there wearing a camisole and barely there panties. “What are you doing here?” She asked in surprise. “Alexia’s at work.”

“I’m not here to see Lex. I want to talk to you.”

“Come in.” Anna said indifferently.

Brian walked into the house and followed her into the kitchen. “Do you think you could put some clothes on?”

“There’s nothing wrong with what I’m wearing. I’m not showing off my goodies.”  Anna took a seat at the island. Brian sighed and sat down. “So what do you want to talk about?”

“Lex, just got promoted to charge nurse at the hospital. It’s kind of a secret.”

Anna stared at him for a few minutes. She thought that maybe he was there to apologize for being a jackass all these years. “So what does this have to do with me?” She started looking at her nails.

“I was wondering if you would help me plan a little party for her.” He asked cautiously. Anna made him nervous.

“I don’t know Brian. How hard is it to plan a get together?”

“Come on Lexi deserves to have a celebration. That girl is an amazing nurse. She spends her free time volunteering at the hospital and going to school.” He smiled thinking about what a wonderful person Lexi was. She was kind, caring, intelligent, genuine, and not to mention beautiful.

“Sounds like someone has a crush.” Anna said with disinterest.

“Hardly. We’re just good friends.” Brian quickly tried to think of something to say. “She’s like a sister to me.”

“What the fuck, Brian? You have a sister. You know that one you haven’t cared to talk to in ten years.” She got up and moved to the sink. “You don’t look at Alexia in a sisterly way. Everyone else might be oblivious to it, but since I got back I see the way you look at her.”

“Looks at whom?” Nick stifled a yawn as he entered the room.

“Alexia. I think Brian is in love with her.” Anna pointed out as Nick moved around her to get to the fridge.

“You really think so, Anna? I can’t picture Brian with Lexi.” Nick took a seat and drank his water.

“Men are so clueless when it comes to women.” She huffed. “God, he was practically fucking her in his mind.”

“Annalise, just stop. Lexi and I are just friends. There’s nothing going on between us. Stop trying to start drama that doesn’t exist. You love causing trouble.” Brian’s voice rose. “And what’s going on with the two of you?” He pointed at both of them.

“Really it’s not any of your business.” She gave her brother a dirty look.

“Anna, it’s not a big deal. We’re all adults here.” Nick didn’t care if people knew they were fooling around.

“Nick, shut up. My brother doesn’t need to know about my personal life.”

“Yeah, well I’m still kind of pissed about last night. You couldn’t even call me.” Nick sighed.

“I told you before. My cell died. How the hell did you want me to call you?”

“Didn’t matter anyways, I had a hot night without you.” Nick tossed his bottle in the trash.

Brian couldn’t believe they were discussing this in front of him. He was shocked at Nick for playing with Anna. She was a drama queen, and Nick was going to deal with her wrath.

“Whatever Nick. Fuck the tri-county area for all I care. We’re just fuck buddies.” Anna said harshly. “You can screw as many women as you want. I don’t give two shits about it.”

“That’s because you were doing that exact same thing. Did you really think I was that stupid? You found another guy to screw so you ditched me. I hope he didn’t satisfy you like I can.” Nick spat. He was pissed at Anna’s attitude.

“You think you’re a stud in the sack. You might be fantastic, but there are men that can make you look like a beginner.” She copped an attitude with Nick.

Brian was starting to get embarrassed for both of them. He couldn’t believe his sister would talk that way in front of him. Clearly she had no filter. “Both of you shut up. I don’t think you should be airing your dirty laundry in front of me. Some things are better left private.”

“Shit, Brian.” Nick shifted uncomfortably. “I’m sorry you had to hear that.”

“Big flipping deal. We’ve screwed each other. Sex is a normal part of life. I can’t help it if Saint Brian isn’t getting any except from his hand.” She laughed maliciously. “You and Alexia make the perfect pair. You both are so saintly it makes me sick.”

“Alexia isn’t as angelic as you think.” Nick mumbled under his breath.

“What did you say Nick?” She glared at him.

“Nothing.”

“Fine, Annalise you win. I don’t want or need your help. Forget I even asked.” Brian said with frustration. “Please just keep it quiet. I don’t want her to find out.”

As soon as Brian left, Anna moved in front of Nick and pressed her body into his. She wrapped her arms around his neck. “I love fighting with you Nick. It’s so sexy. Now, all I want to do is fuck your brains out.”

Nick placed his mouth on her neck. He licked and sucked until he left his mark. Anna’s hands were rubbing his cock making it hard and ready for her. His hand went underneath her camisole and straight to her breasts. Damn, they were beautiful even if they were fake.

“Nick let’s take this to the bedroom. I really don’t want anyone walking in on us.” Anna placed a kiss on his nose.

“I thought for sure you’d be the girl who would love having people watch her fuck.” Nick joked.

“I am, but I don’t think we want Alexia walking in on this. She would be mortified to see you tapping my ass in her kitchen.” She giggled. Nick was unaware of someone’s true feelings toward him.  “Come on she hasn’t been fucked since JD, and we know what a wuss he was. The girl needs a good roll in the hay.”

Nick felt a little guilty for sleeping with Lexi and Anna. “You shouldn’t worry about Lexi. I’m sure her sex life is perfectly fine.” He picked Anna up, and she wrapped her legs around him.  “Let’s forget about everything and enjoy ourselves for the rest of the afternoon. Tonight you are going back to my house. Then I’m going to fuck you on my couch, in the hot tub, in the pool, on the kitchen table and in my bed.”

“Sounds wonderful.” She said as Nick gently lowered her to the bed. “Nick, I want to suck your cock.”

Nick pulled off his boxers, as the phone rang. “Ignore it.”

“It could be the spa telling me if I got the job. I have to answer it.” Anna reached for the phone. “Hello. Hey, Bella. Sure. Here he is.” She shoved the phone at him.

Nick took the phone and left the room. Bella didn’t find him as endearing as the rest of the women he knew. He wondered what she wanted. “Hey Bella. What’s up?”

“What the hell were you thinking?” She yelled through the phone.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. Just stop screaming at me.”

“Why did you sleep with Lexi?” Bella said calmly, even though she wanted to beat the shit out of him.

“She told you?”  Nick ran a hand through his hair. This was not good.

“Yes, if Alex finds out you are screwing his sister, we’re going to have one less Backstreet Boy.”

“She could have said no. I didn’t force her.” Nick was starting to get pissed. Why was he the bad guy in the situation? It took two people to have sex.

“Just leave her alone. Lexi’s your best friend. You’re not going to stay that way by having sex with her. It’s bad enough you’re sleeping with Anna. Are you trying to ruin their friendship? Stop thinking with your dick.” With that Bella hung up on Nick.

The mood was ruined, but he couldn’t tell Anna that, so he went and took a shower instead of going back to her. This was not working the way he had planned.