- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
In honour of the BSB movie hitting theaters today I figured I'd post this before running off to watch American Idol. I hope the rest of you are enjoying the movie right now (or soon if you're on the west coast). I'll be tuning in as soon as it is on iTunes, seeing as how I was unable to attend an early screening for it. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own story idea, myself, and my uncle. BSB and anyone associated with them own themselves. Thank-you!

At the house…

“We’re back!” Lenore called as her and the guys came into the house. “Uncle John? Where are you?”

“In the kitchen!” Uncle John called back. “Meet me in the dining room.”

“Okie dokie!” Lenore chirped. “C’mon guys, to the dining room we go.”

They made their way up the stairs and into the dining room, which was sort of part of the living room.

“Hello,” Uncle John said as they came in and sat around the table. “My name’s John.”

“I’m Kevin,” Kevin replied, then pointed to the others. “This is A.J., Howie, Nick, and…”

“Brian,” Uncle John finished. “We met this morning when he came to get my niece.”

“So, what do you do for a living?” Nick asked.

“I’m a mechanic at the one Police Department,” Uncle John answered. “I’ve worked there for quite awhile too.”

“Cool,” Alex commented. “You don’t see a whole lot of people rushing to be a mechanic now a days.”

“Alex, you’re making me feel old when you say ‘now a days’. I’m only seventeen for crying out loud,” Lenore piped up. “Jeez, by the way you’re talking, you’d think we were all eighty or something.”

“Sorry Hun, didn’t mean to make you feel old,” Alex apologized. “Just trying to make a point.”

“Personally, I don’t blame people for not wanting to be a mechanic,” Lenore began. “I know we need ‘em and there’s nothing wrong with ‘em, but I don’t understand why anyone would want to get their hands dirty day after day after day.”

“It’s the love of the job and cars,” Uncle John stated. “It’s the fact that you get to do something you like every day. Mechanics know how to fix cars, so if theirs should break down in the middle of the highway, they’ll know how to fix it.”

“Remind me to marry a mechanic then,” Lenore joked. “Then I won’t have to worry ‘bout calling one to come rescue me.”

“I thought you always said you were going to marry Brian?” Uncle John questioned. “Hmm?”

“Uncle John!” Lenore groaned, giving an embarrassed Look. “He’s married!”

“Who were you going to marry after him then? A.J.?”

“Uncle John, Alex is engaged,” Lenore rejoined. “And for your information, it’s Nick.”

“Me?” Nick asked, as he choked on his Mountain Dew. “Why me?”

“You’re hot and really sweet,” Lenore told him. “Besides, you’re Brian’s best friend, therefore you probably see him more than the others.”

“So, you’re basically using Nick to get to Brian,” Alex laughed.

“Exactly,” Lenore grinned, the said, “Also, I can’t marry Kevin ‘cause he’s already married too, so…”

“What about Howie?” Nick queried. “How come you ain’t marrying Howie?”

“I just ain’t,” Lenore replicated. “Also, I don’t think my Mom would like me marrying someone who’s eleven years older than me. No offense or anything Howie.”

“True, very true,” Howie nodded. “And no offense taken.”

They talked for a few more hours, before the guys had to leave as it was really late and they had to get up early for rehearsals and everything.

“I guess we’ll see you guys again tonight,” Uncle John riposted. “Seeing as you gave us tickets and all.”

“I’m amazed that everyone else decided to spend another day in Ottawa though,” Lenore put in. “I thought for sure they’d be home this afternoon, so y’all could meet ‘em when you dropped me off.”

“We gave you backstage passes too Hun,” Alex smiled. “We’ll meet ‘em then. And God help anyone who even tries to kick you and your family out.”

“Thanks Alex,” Lenore smiled back. “My sister and cousins are going to totally flip at the sight of y’all right before their very eyes. My sister especially, seeing as she is a huge Nick Freak.”

“Don’t forget, a security guard will come get you and lead you backstage,” Kevin reminded them.

“We won’t,” Uncle John assured him. “Especially if Lenore’s there, as she’ll be all antsy to see you again.”

“Well, it was nice meeting you Lenore,” Brian grinned before hugging her. “See you tonight.”

“Ditto,” Lenore replied.

“It was nice meeting you too John,” Howie said shaking her Uncle’s hand.

“It was nice meeting you guys too,” Uncle John replied.

Once they were done shaking hands and stuff, the guys left for their Hotel to get some shut-eye.