- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Honestly, as I re-read this part of me can't believe I'm actually posting this. Hope y'all are still reading. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own myself and my family and friends. Any celebrity and anyone associated with them is their own property. Thank-you!

At the park…

“Mm. That was good,” Lenore commented after swallowing the last bite of her Egg Mc Muffin. “Guess it pays to not eat breakfast before going out with A.J.”

“Hey!” Nick exclaimed, then pouted. “What about the rest of us?”

She looked at him and laughed. “I didn’t forget you Nick, it’s just, everyone knows that A.J.’s the Mickey Dees freak.”

“Oh,” Nick said embarrassed, casually looking away.

“So, what do you guys do for fun?”

“Like you don’t already know,” A.J. replied, giving her a pretend Look.

“Okay, okay, you got me there,” she answered rolling her eyes.

“What do you usually do at a park?” Nick queried. “Hmm?”

“Play on the equipment Dummy, what else?” Lenore remarked. “Like, duh!”

“Like, duh!” Brian imitated.

She looked at him and laughed when he grinned crazily at her.

“You Goofball,” she giggled. “Always gotta make me laugh, eh?”

“You bet,” Brian grinned.

“So, anyone wanna play on the equipment?” Nick questioned, looking like an impatient little kid. “Huh? Huh?”

Kevin rolled his eyes. “Go play Nick.”

“Yay!” Nick cheered as he dashed off towards the monkey bars.

Lenore jumped up and ran after him.

“Wait for me!” She cried.

“The B-rokster steals the kid, and runs down the court with her,” Brian replicated, as he picked her up and ran after Nick. “And he shoots, he scores!”

“Brian!” Lenore groaned trying not to laugh. “I think you left this kid’s stomach back in the middle of the court with A.J.”

“Oopsy!” He riposted, making a face.

“I win!” A.J. exclaimed as he made himself comfortable on top on the monkey bars. “I beat Nick!”

“Cheater!” Nick muttered. “I was distracted.”

“Sure you were Carter,” A.J. riposted grinning slyly. Shut-up Bone, I didn’t mean it like that,” Nick groaned.

“Yeah, and I’m the Tooth Fairy,” A.J. retorted.

“Now, Boys, there’s enough of me to go around,” Lenore stated, as she sat next to A.J. on the top, while Brian dangled at the bottom. “There’s no need to fight.”

“Sure there is!” Nick protested. “You’re the only girl here!”

“Gee, thanks, I feel so loved,” Lenore returned. “You really know how to make a girl feel special Nick.”

Nick blushed slightly.

“Ha ha! Nick’s embarrassed!” Kevin laughed, as him and Howie joined them. “Yo! Kiddo! How’s the weather up there?”

“Way more polluted than yours,” Lenore joshed. “And I don’t mean it’s more dirty just ‘cause A.J.’s up here.”

“Whoa. Burn!” Brian cheered. “You go girl!”

“Well, I do try,” Lenore said, taking a little bow. “Who’s next to be dissed?”

“Not me,” Brian chuckled. “At least, I hope it ain’t me.”

“Well, it sure ain’t gonna be Kevin or Howie,” Lenore clarified.

“Why not?” A.J. wanted to know. “Hmm?”

“I’m kinda a lil’ afraid of Kevin, and Howie’s way too sweet,” she responded, smiling sweetly. “Besides, they ain’t bugged me yet.”

“Why you afraid of Kevin?” Nick pushed.

“Creepy dream,” Lenore answered matter-of-factly. “Also, he never seems to be smiling in any of my pics, except for the odd few.”

“Oh, kay,” Nick nodded.

“I smile!” Kevin protested.

“Sure you do, Mr. Serious,” Lenore said shaking her head. “Or, should I say, Mr. My Body Is So Beautiful That I Don’t Have To Smile?”

“Hey! I take offense to that!” Kevin cried.

“That’s the whole point,” Lenore smirked. “Sheesh! When did you turn into Nick?”

“About two seconds ago,” Brian answered with a goofy grin. “That’s when.”

The other guys chuckled, as Lenore giggled.

“I think I just dissed two of ya at once,” she managed. “And after I said I wouldn’t diss Kevin. Ha! There’s a laugh! When do I not make fun of Kevin?”

“Hmm. Let me guess…” Howie trailed off. “Never?”

“Exacta-mondo Dude!” Lenore cried. “And yes, I got that off the Ninja Turtles.”

The Boys laughed, then raced her to the swings. After the swings, they played on the teeter-totters, and the slides. Then they played on the merry-go-round like thing. Once they were through playing at the park, they decided to go somewhere else for awhile.