- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I had a request for an update so here it is. Enjoy!

Only own non-BSB related characters. Anyone related to BSB owns themselves. Thank-you!

At the movies…

“Thanks for bringing me here to see A Walk To Remember guys,” Lenore said. “I appreciate it.”

“No problemo,” Kevin smiled. “It’s nice to meet a fan, who, for once, treats us normal.”

“Whoever doesn’t has serious problems,” Lenore joked. “I mean, sure I seem obsessed and all, but deep down I know, that you’re ‘just’ five regular guys who ‘happen’ to sing.”

“Gee, thanks, you make us feel so special,” Brian teased. “And here I thought you were a crazed fan, but, I guess not.”

“You know what I mean you Nut,” Lenore rejoined. “Jeez. Leave it to you to make me laugh non-stop, just like I always imagined you doing.”

“Well, whatcha expect?” Brian asked playfully, making a silly face. “It’s my duty to make you laugh.”

“And just why is that?” Kevin questioned as they took their seats. “Hmm?”

“’Cause she’s my fan,” Brian returned. “Like, duh!”

“Like, duh!” The others imitated, before they burst out laughing at the look on his face.

“Hey, you did it to me,” Lenore pointed out.

Brian smiled. “Yeah, I guess I did, didn’t I?”

“Duh!” They all replicated in unison.

“Shh!” A girl in front of then hissed. “It’s starting!”

“Sorry,” A.J. whispered back. “We didn’t see that it’d started.”

The girl glanced back and gasped. “Oh my God! You’re…you’re…”

“Yeah, but don’t say anything, and we’ll sign something for you, okay?” Howie compromised quickly. “Please?”

“Howie really is the peacemaker, ain’t he?” Lenore laughed to herself. “Only he could think of something that fast to solve a problem in the making.”

The girl nodded, and said she had her CD out in the car, and wondered if they’d sign it for her after the movie. They knew all too well that she didn’t want them to sign some cheesy old popcorn bag or napkin, so they agreed.

During the show, Lenore wept through certain parts, gladly accepting A.J.’s shirtsleeve as a Kleenex. Afterwards, they followed the girl out to her mom’s car, to sign her CD. They then decided to go out for a late night