- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Dottie

Copyright 2014

 

Chapter 105

 

Jessi

 

I wake up slowly, every muscle in my body feeling like jello.  Last night’s dinner and massage were incredible, but nothing compares to the lovemaking between Nick and I when we got back to the room.  I’m seriously surprised I was able to keep it down when Nick was doing things to me I never thought were possible.  I lost track of the number of orgasms I had.  And the number of times I begged him for more.

 

I’m on my stomach staring at the window.  From the brightness peeking in around the blinds I’d say it’s well into the morning.  I listen for signs of life in the rest of the suite but all is quiet.  I manage to turn my head over to look at Nick and my heartbeat quickens.  He’s awake and watching me.

 

I smile rather timidly and say, “Good morning.”

 

His smile makes me shiver. “Good afternoon Baby. It’s a little past 12.”

 

I feel my eyes widen. “You’re lying!”

 

He laughs. “Nope. You know, you snore.”

 

I roll up on my side and slap his arm. “I do not!”

 

He laughs. “Ok, you don’t. But you do make the sexiest little moaning noises in your sleep.”

 

I blush and roll onto my back. “Stop it.”

 

He chuckles and moves closer to me, sliding his arm over my stomach.  “You do.  You sort of whimper, then you part your lips and the sexiest sound comes out.  It’s like you’re purring or something.”

 

I close my eyes, feeling my face burning. “Shut up Nick.”

 

He presses his lips to my neck and slides his hand between my thighs.  “Can I pet you and make you purr while you’re awake?”

 

I whimper, partly because I’m sore and partly because I want it.  My desire wins out and I part my legs for him. “MMM please!”

 

He chuckles and expertly brings my blood to a boil before slipping between my legs and planting himself in me.  We move as one and he whispers in my ear, “I love you Jess.”

 

In the aftermath of yet another intense orgasm, I snuggle against his chest.  He rubs my arm and murmurs, “I’m sorry if I hurt you Jessi.  It’s just…for the first time last night you let go of everything.  You were open and wild with me and it was insane.  I just want to spend days and days in bed with you exploring and trying anything and everything to please you.”

 

I kiss chest just above his nipple, fighting the urge to lick it.  I figured out last night he’s very sensitive around his nipples.  But my nether regions are telling me no-can-do for a while so I say, “Nick, just being with you pleases me.  Everything else is the icing on the cake.”

 

He laughs wickedly.  “I plan on trying that on our honeymoon.”


Confused, I push myself up to look at him. “What?”

 

He licks his lips. “Putting frosting all over you and eating you for dessert.”

 

I feel my stomach clench and my nipples pucker and I groan. “Dammit Nick, what are you trying to do to me?”

 

He pulls me up onto his body until we’re nose to nose and says, “Making sure you know I want every part of you for the rest of my life.”

 

I kiss him quickly before snuggling into his arms on his chest.  “Nick, is it ok if…we stay close to Hanna Jo and AJ…for a while?”

 

He rubs my back lightly with his fingertips. “Of course.  AJ and I are neighbors in California.  Only a few houses apart.”

I close my eyes, enjoying the closeness.  “Why so close? Did you plan it that way?”

 

His fingers still for a fraction of a second before he continues soothing me with his fingers.  “In a way we did.  Back when we…umm…were partying, we sort of thought it would be convenient…”

 

I cut him off. “Nick, it’s ok.  I don’t have to know why.  Remember, we’re trying to let the past go?”

 

He chuckles.  “I know Baby.  I just…my past almost killed me.  It’s not something I want you to know too many details of.  I’m not exactly proud of it.”

 

I sigh quietly, sliding off of him and sitting up. “I know that feeling.”

 

He sits up and kisses the back of my shoulder. “I’m sorry Baby. For a while there you did forget and I had to go and bring it up again.”

 

I turn to face him. I kiss his lips softly and say, “It’s not your fault Nick.  It seems like everyone can forget my past but me.  I want to forget it but sometimes…”

 

He puts his arm around me.  “We can forget it Jess because it doesn’t matter.  The only thing that matters is you and me.”

 

I lean against him.  “And Hanna Jo, AJ and the baby.”  He kisses my forehead and I murmur softly, “Did you ever think you’d want kids of your own someday Nick?”

 

His body stiffens briefly and he says, “I never thought about it. What about you?”

 

Rubbing his thigh I say, “I think about it.  I just…I wonder if I’ll be a good mother. Ho Jo’s gonna be awesome, but me?  I don’t know.”

 

He pulls away from me slowly and slides off the bed, kneeling on the floor in front of me.  “Jessi, we need to talk about this and I want you to be completely honest with me.”  I nod slowly, afraid of what he’s going to say.  He smiles gently.  “You’d be a terrific mother. You have the biggest heart in the world.”

 

I can see him hesitate.  “But?”

 

He sighs.  “When I was twenty-three a girl accused me of fathering her child.  A sixteen year old girl.  I never had sex with her.  But…well, I was young and stupid and I was sleeping with women while we toured.  After that lawsuit was cleared up and hushed up I…I had a vasectomy. At the time I didn’t want kids.  I didn’t want to get married.”

 

My stomach is in knots.  “And now?”

 

He smiles, tears in his eyes.  He leans down and puts his forehead on my knee. I can feel tears leak from his eyes and fall on my leg when he whispers, “I’d give everything I own to hold our baby in my arms…but only if you want a child. I’ll reverse the vasectomy.  We’ll have a baby, we’ll have a dozen babies.  Anything you want.  But only if YOU want it.”

 

I lean down and kiss the back of his head, tears of my own falling.  Speaking softly, I murmur, “I want it Nick.  I want it with you.”

 

He sits up and kisses me gently. “I love you so much Jessi.”

 

I tug at his arm and he crawls back onto the bed and wraps me in his arms.  “I love you too Nick. Always.”