- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB
By Dottie
Copyright 2014

Chapter 113

Jessi

When I leave AJ and Hanna Jo in the living room and join Nick in our bedroom, he's on the hotel phone.  "Yes, that's exactly what I want.  When will it be ready?" I stand and wait by the door.  His eyes meet mine and he smiles. "No, half an hour works.  Do I need to sign anything?" He smiles at me and I feel my heartbeat quicken.  "Great. I'll...we'll be down in half an hour for the key.  Thank you."

When he hangs up, I ask softly, "Key?"

He smiles at me and stands, walking over to me. "Just a pre-wedding surprise and an apology for my beautiful bride."  I lower my eyes, still feeling a little down about today. I walk over to the bed and sit down.  He follows me, reaching for my hand.  "Jessi..."

I shake my head.  "Nick, don't.  Really.  It's ok.  I'm ok now.  I feel like ten kinds of a fool for getting so upset over something so silly."

He puts his arm around me.  "Baby, you're not a fool.  Not by a long shot.  I just...when I woke up this morning, I watched you sleeping and I just wanted to surprise you. I didn't think...I just didn't think or I would have..."

I reach up and cover his lips with my hand.  "Nick, stop already.  I...I've never been a wishy washy female...just ask Ho Jo.  I just...so much has happened, it got to me.  Any other day I probably would have called you and cussed you out for leaving me behind."

We both start chuckling and he says, "I certainly hope that doesn't happen...but I bet the make up sex is hot!" I can't help it...I laugh. He checks his watch.  "Listen, we have to go down to the front desk in about twenty minutes to get a key."

I crawl over to sit on his lap.  "Why do we need a key?"

He wraps his arms around me.  "Because I want to be alone with my bride-to-be."

I sigh, draping my arms around his neck.  "That sounds Heavenly Mr. Carter."  He kisses my cheek and I say, "Nick, I'm sorry I fell apart today."

He puts his face next to mine. "You don't have to say you're sorry. All you have to say is 'I do' in oh about 24 hours or so."

I sigh, kissing his nose. "So what do I say between now and then?"

He smirks. "When I get you to our new room, you can moan my name if you want."

I stroke his neck with my fingertips and lower my voice to a throaty whisper, "Like this...Nick?"

He kisses me passionately before muttering, "Just like that Baby."


After slipping away from AJ's and Hanna Jo's room, we go down to the front desk for the key to the penthouse suite. As the elevator takes us back up to the top floor, I look up at Nick.  "Penthouse huh?  Had to out do AJ?"

He chuckles.  "Only the best for my Baby. Besides, I plan on us being rather loud tonight...and since the entire top floor of this place is one suite, I thought it would give us the privacy we need."

I stand close to him, my hand resting on his stomach. "We're alone now."  My hand slides lower and I slowly rub his semi-hard manhood. 

His hand slides down my back to my behind. "Baby, a hotel like this is bound to have cameras in here...I don't think we're completely alone."

I sigh heavily, but I keep my hand where it is. "I'm not saying let's have sex in the elevator...but this sure does feel nice."

His long fingers slip between my thighs from the back and he presses against my sensitive, over-sensitive flesh.  "Jessi, nothing in the world could feel as good as you feel. Did I ever tell you how much I love touching you? Your soft warm skin..." His other hand comes up and he traces my breast through my shirt.  "I love looking at you too." My nipple puckers tightly.  "Your body is so responsive to my touch."  I moan when he squeezes my breast. "That's it Baby...let me hear you."

The elevator stops and he bends to lift me into his arms. Our lips mesh together hotly as he strolls into the suite.  The elevator door closes with a soft whoosh, cutting us off from the rest of the world.  At least for tonight.

Our lips part momentarily as he looks around the room.  I move my lips to his neck and nibble up to his earlobe. "I want you Nick."

He strides over to a bar on the far side of the room and sets me on it. Standing between my legs, he cups my face and murmurs, "I love you with all that I am Jessi."

His declaration is laced with emotion that touches my soul. I press my cheek into his hand and whisper, "I love you Nick."

His hands drop to my thighs before moving to the waist of my shorts.  "Let me take them off."

I put my hands on the bar and lift myself up. He takes my shorts and panties in one swift movement, stopping to push my shoes off my feet and letting it all drop to the floor. He slides his hands back up my bare legs, gripping the hem of my shirt.  I raise my arms and in one fluid motion he strips me of the last of my clothing.

His fingertips trace the side of my breast, giving me goosebumps. "You're beautiful, My Love."

I take a shaky breath.  "Nick..."

He chuckles. "Patience...we have all night Baby. We're going to make love in ways you didn't think were possible...I wonder if I can make you come with just words..."

I squirm, pressing my thighs to his hips tightly.  "Please..."

He leans closer to bend and kiss my shoulder.  "Anything for you."

He strips quickly, pushing my legs apart and pulling me to the edge of the bar.  When he pushes between the wet folds of my womanhood, he moans, "Fuck you're tight."

My body tenses and his moans turn to a growl. I bite his shoulder and whisper, "Liked that did you?"

He holds my hips roughly and leans back to look into my eyes. "It's fucking incredible."

As we move together, him pressing deeper inside me, I raise my legs to wrap around his hips.  With my ankles locked, my fingernails digging into his shoulders, he lifts me up and carries me to the middle of the living room.  

He drops to his knees and lays me on the floor, reaching behind his back to unlock my ankles. Pressing my legs to the floor with his hands on my thighs, his hips begin a slow, pounding rhythm.  

Minutes pass...hours...and Nick keeps his promise to love me thoroughly.  We do things I'd only read about in erotic tales...I lose track of when one orgasm ends and another begins.  

In the time when we have to rest...when we just can't keep going, he holds me closer, pillowing my head on his chest.  It's in these moments when we talk about the future. 

It's easy to tell when Nick's ready to go again. His voice drops to a sexy growl and he starts talking dirty. He describes in explicit detail the things he wants to do to me, driving me crazy with desire.


As the morning light burns through the open drapes, Nick holds me tightly against his body.  I stretch languidly, loosening his grip enough to turn and face him.  He smiles at me sleepily. "Good morning."

I smile back. "Good morning." I nuzzle his neck.  "Where did you come up with all that last night?"

He chuckles. "The truth?  A lot of porn on the road."

I start giggling, the movement bringing to light my pressing need to relieve myself.  I push away from him.  "Nick you're crazy.  If you don't let me go I'll pee in the bed."

He chuckles, turning me loose.  "I hear that's a turn on for some people, but personally, I'd rather have your other wetness."

Why I blush, I'll never know.  After everything we've just done, bashfulness should not be something I feel. "You're a pervert Nick."

When I stand, he slaps my behind.  "I am...now hurry up and come back to me."  He throws back the covers to display an impressive erection.  "I want to try one of my favorite positions."

I shoot him a saucy smirk.  "What, gonna jerk off?"

He growls menacingly, moving to chase me.  I squeal and run into the bathroom, slamming the door shaking with laughter.  Through the closed portal, he yells, "You'll pay for that Jess...I'm gonna spank that ass while you ride me."

My heartbeat races as I do what needs to be done.  The doubts may come and go, but one thing will never change.  Nick and I love each other, heart and soul.  We will be together.  Forever.