- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Dottie

Copyright 2012

 

Chapter 19

 

Jessi

 

Hanna Jo was in a great mood after talking to AJ.  I did tell her about my early morning call to Nick and she was so happy that I opened up to him about everything.  To be honest, I think I was ok after just talking to Hanna Jo. I kept all that shit in for so long, I was a ticking time bomb.  I am over it.  I just…I guess I didn’t want to be with Nick and get the same feeling I got from the other men.  When we’re together, he makes me feel special and I like that feeling.  I don’t want sex with Nick making me feel anything different.

 

We get to Dublin around 1:00 local time.  The VIP’s can’t get in the arena before 2:45 so we find a restaurant and have a nice lunch.  As we’re finishing our dessert, Hanna Jo asks quietly, “So, what’s going to happen when you see Nick again?”

 

I shrug.  “Who knows, Ho Jo?  I feel…different now.  Unburdened by the past, so to speak.  I’m really, really hoping that when I do run into him again, some of the things I’ve been dreaming of doing will actually happen.”

 

She blushes scarlet red. “You mean you’re ready to, um, jump in bed with him?”

 

I giggle at her.  “Seriously Ho Jo, AJ’s gotta bring out the bad girl in you.  Yes, I think I’m ready to fuck Mr. Carter’s brains out, just as I’ve dreamed of doing for years.”

 

She sighs and smiles.  “I hope AJ can bring out something in me.  I feel all tingly around him, Jess.  I can’t explain it.”

 

I squeeze her hand.  “You just did. Perfectly.  I get it Hanna Jo and I think AJ is ready for more than just kissing and groping in dark hallways.”

 

She looks around nervously and laughs.  “Me too.”

 

We pay our bill and head to our hotel.  After a quick check in and a fast change of clothes, we head back out for the venue.  We decide to take a taxi.  Tonight, there’s an after party and I fully intend to be there.

 

When we get to the arena, the doors are just opening.  We walk in leisurely, listening to the girls around us chattering about their excitement.  Hanna Jo and I share a secret smile.  Their excitement can’t begin to compare to ours.

 

This time we decide to enjoy our one-on-one time with the guys.  Brian and Howie chuckle when they see us.  Brian blows us a kiss, so I blow one back at him with an outrageous wink.  He blushes as bad as Hanna which makes us both giggle. 

 

I see Nick in the corner doing an interview so I follow Hanna over to AJ.  He slides an arm around her and hugs her tight. “I had a feeling you were gonna be here.”

 

She blushes but smiles brightly and says, “Wasn’t too sneaky, was I?”

 

AJ kisses her cheek and whispers, “I think it’s fate.  Fate brought you to me.” Turning to me, he kisses my cheek and squeezes my hand. “Nick was hoping you’d be here.”

 

Before I can reply, I feel an arm snake around my stomach and a chest firmly press into my back. “Hello Beautiful.” Donnie.

 

I want to slap him but I can’t move.  “Will you KINDLY let me go?”

 

His fingers flex.  His hands are big so his thumb brushes the bottom of my breast. “Not until you agree to talk to me.”

 

I sigh and pull away.  Turning, I look at him and my mouth starts to water. Dammit, I don’t WANT him anymore. “We talked. You know what happened.  It’s over. Please…just let it go. We aren’t compatible.  Maybe we never were. I don’t know and honestly, I don’t want to find out.”

 

He looks angry. “Well, I do want to find out. Jessi, you can’t keep pushing aside the fact that you’re as attracted to me as I am to you. I see it.” He glances down at my nipples straining under my shirt before looking back into my eyes. “I feel it when you’re close. I feel your heat. So why the cold shoulder?”

 

I rake my hand through my hair. “Because, in all honesty, you don’t really do it for me anymore. Yeah, you’re handsome. You’ve got a hard body and when you touch me, it’s obvious you know what you’re doing.  But I don’t WANT you to do it for me.  I’m sorry…I just…I grew up and got over you.”

 

He’s shocked at my outburst. “We’ll see about that.”

 

After he walks away, AJ whistles through his teeth. “Damn girl, you pissed him off. He’s like the resident stud of NKOTB.”

 

I turn to AJ and say, “How can you guys POSSIBLY tour with them?  I mean really, they are SO different from you guys.”

 

He smiles. “That’s the best compliment I’ve had all day!  We do it because it’s in our contract. They aren’t so bad, just a little…um…”

 

Hanna Jo pipes in, “Full of themselves?”

 

He nods. “Exactly.”

 

As I’m laughing with them, once again a hand goes around my waist.  Only this time…I know this touch.  I lean back into Nick’s chest as he kisses the top of my head. “Hi Jessi.”

 

I run my fingers over his hand as AJ and Hanna Jo walk away. “Hi Nick. Long time, no see.”

 

He walks around to face me, keeping his hand on my waist. I look up at him and he smiles. “You’re such a tiny little thing. I feel like I’m gonna break you.”

 

I laugh. “I’m tougher than I look. Sleep well?”

 

He growls, a sparkle in his eyes. “I had some pretty erotic dreams. Wanna hear about them?”

 

I lick my lips and nod. “I do.  Really.”

 

He smiles. “Come on, today’s tour is mine.  After that, I’ll show you things no one else is allowed to see.”  I look around for Hanna Jo. Nick takes my hand. “AJ said something about lesson number 2. I didn’t ask.”

 

I smile broadly following him to the door to meet the group of fans waiting. Before we walk out, I say, “Nick…while we’re with them…we’re JUST friends ok?”

 

He nods, bending down and kissing me gently. “Understood. But we’re GOOD friends. Deal?”

 

I nod. “Deal.”

 

The tour was fun.  Girls kept asking if I was his girlfriend. I kept saying no, that he and I were friends for a while and since I was on vacation, I decided to surprise him.  They fell for it. Especially since Nick made sure to back up my story.  A lot of the girls flirted.  He flirted back, but it didn’t matter. I knew when the tour was over I was going to have some quality time with Mr. Tall, blonde and gorgeous.

 

After the fans are escorted from the backstage area, Nick takes my hand and says, “Come on.”

 

When he pulls me out to the parking lot where the buses are, I feel my nerves taking over. “Where we going Nick?”

 

He smiles. “Don’t worry, I don’t have time for what I really want to do. But…I have a promise to keep.”

 

Curiosity gets the best of me so I allow him to drag me onto his bus.  Once we’re alone, he pulls me close, bending down to pick me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and say, “Yes?”

 

He smiles.  “I have never seen anyone so tiny. You sure I won’t break you?”

 

I giggle. “I’m sure. But I’m afraid of heights, so don’t drop me.”

 

He walks stealthy to the back of the bus and lays me out on his bed, bringing his body down over mine.  Before I can allow myself to get flustered, he whispers, “Time to get tongue tied.” Then his mouth is on mine.

 

We’ve kissed before. It was nice. Sensual even. But this? THIS is erotic at its best. His lips are smooth. His hand strokes my neck as my mouth opens under his. He deepens the kiss, sweeping his tongue into my mouth, coaxing mine to play. Lord All Mighty, THIS is what I’ve dreamed of. He tastes…MANLY. His mouth is hot, his body is hard. I feel his heart pounding in rhythm with mine as he presses me more firmly into the bed.

 

How long we’ve kissed, I don’t know.  His hand roams my body.  He rubs me all over, gently kneading my flesh as we kiss.  When we break apart for air, he mutters, “Fuck!” His lips find my neck and I moan.  He gently nips my skin and whispers, “You taste so good.”

 

I sigh breathlessly, threading my fingers through his hair. “Please don’t stop!”

 

He nuzzles where my shoulder and neck meet.  “I have to.  I’m not going to rush through what I think is going to be the best love making of my life.”

 

He leans up, propping up on his elbow to look at me. “I slide my hand up his arm and whisper, “Nick…I’m still scared.”

 

He smiles. “Don’t be. It’s not going to be bad. I’m not going to hurt you. You’ll see. It’s going to be amazing for us both.”  When I close my eyes, he whispers, “What is it?”

 

I open them, gazing up into his baby blues, darkened with passion.  “Nick…Hanna Jo and I are…well…this trip to Europe…our sole purpose was meeting you and AJ.”

 

He looks puzzled. “Seriously?”

 

I nod, afraid he’s going to be mad. I just can’t bring myself to tell him we’re following the entire tour. Not yet, anyway. “Yeah. Seriously.”

 

He smiles. “I don’t want to sound cocky, but you just made my day.”

 

I smile at him.   “I wanted you to know because, well…” I blush and look down at the top of his t-shirt.   “I’ve…had these fantasies…”

 

He puts his finger under my chin and tilts my gaze back to his.  I see…curiosity.  A bit of smugness.  And arousal. “Please don’t stop now.”

 

I smile and whisper, “What kind of girl do you think I am?”

 

He chuckles and leans down, nuzzling my cheek. “The kind that’s gonna share those fantasies with me. Tonight. In a hot bath.” His lips close over mine and for now…all is right with the world.

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading. Let us know what you think!