- Text Size +

Project NKOTBSB

By Rachel

Copyright 2012

 

Chapter 2

 

Hanna Jo

 

I sat at work bored to death. My job is mindless, but it paid the bills. Currently I’m working as a computer programmer for a large business. I am one of thirty programmers. Basically I spend the day troubleshooting.  It was boring as heck.  

 

The one thing I like about my job is that I am able to spend time playing around on my iPad and laptop. This is where I learned a majority of my computer skills. I belong to an underground computer ring. They help me learn everything I know about hacking into systems and programs.

 

By the way, I am Hanna Jo Rogers. I’m nothing more than a shy twenty-five year old lady. I thank my childhood for that. I grew up in a strict Christian home. My dad is the Financial Officer at our Church, and my mom is a homemaker and teacher. Yes, I was homeschooled my entire life until high school. That’s when my parents sent me to an all-girls Christian school.

 

I am one of eleven children. When I wasn’t cooking, cleaning, or doing school work; I was taking care of my younger siblings. We were brought up strict, and told to save our virginity until marriage. Up until six months ago, I followed that rule.

 

Sex wasn’t everything you see in the movies. I didn’t scream, curse, or see fireworks. I don’t think I even had an orgasm. I’m blushing just thinking about it. It was not normal.  It was a letdown, and the guilt I felt afterward was enough to not do it again.

 

I walk into the café to meet Jessi for lunch. We meet every Tuesday to talk and discuss our plans. She is sitting at a table, talking on the phone. I take a seat and wait for her to finish.

 

“Hey Hanna!” Jessi places her phone in her purse. She looks stunning in her pin striped suit and knee high (aka hooker) boots. “So, what’s up?"

 

 

 “Nothing but hating my job and spending the morning fantasying about AJ. Darn him for posting pics on Twitter. I need to see him up close.”

 

“Oh you will Miss Hanna Jo. After you meet him and get fucked good and hard, you are going to be a changed woman. Once you go kinky freaky you never go back.”

 

I laugh nervously, not because it’s funny, but because I’m so bashful. The funny thing is Jessi and I talk about the things we’d like to do with the men of NKOTBSB, well just the Backstreet Boys. I was never into New Kids. They were old and before my time. I’m not as graphic as Jessi, but I do have ideas that would make my ultra conservative daddy blush. I’m a woman after all, and these men are hot and oozing sexuality.

 

Nick was the one I thought was hot and sexy. He was also fun loving and knew how to have a good time. That is what attracted me to him.  He’d be the type to show a girl how to have some fun. I wasn’t just talking about sexually. Nick was the guy to take you on the highest roller coaster he could find and hug you when you got scared.

AJ was the man of my dreams. There was something about AJ that made me want to be a vixen. He was all sex. The thoughts I had about him. Afterwards, I would repent for my sins. We were polar opposites when it came to personality. AJ is outgoing and I’m shy. He is everything I wasn’t, but so want to be.

 

As I’m looking at the menu, Jessi threw a book at me. I glance down quickly grabbing it and throwing it in my bag.

 

“Geesh, Hanna it’s not going to spontaneously combust. Chill out.”  Jessi teases.

 

My face flushes red. “Oh, my. I just don’t want people getting ideas about me because of that book.”

 

“I don’t think anyone in this damn café cares if you are reading Fifty Shades of Grey or The Joy of Sex.”  Of course the good looking waiter comes over to take our order at that exact moment. My face is hot from embarrassment.

 

“Just wait until you read it. You will have all kinds of ideas for AJ.” Jessi comments with a smirk.

 

We quickly decide what we want and the waiter disappears. I take a long drink of water to cool myself down. “So I wanted to let you know that I tested the cameras today. Now I’ll need to try it from my laptop using Wi-Fi. I think I can sneak out of the office tomorrow and see if it works.”

 

“That’s awesome, Ho Jo. You amaze me with all that technical stuff.” 

 

I laugh at Jessi’s nickname for me. “I’m not a umm…umm...” I start to blush.

 

“Come on Hanna say it.” She prompts me. “You won’t go to hell I promise.”

 

“Ho.” I whisper. Jessi looks at me with disdain. I hate that I am so backwards that I can’t cuss or say words like slut and ho.

 

“I guess that’s a start. Just think you are going to have the hottest men teaching you about sex.” Jessi grins at me. “Sleeping with them is going to be our fantasies come true.”

 

“How do you know they are going to be willing to sleep with us?” I ask unsurely. I knew we were going to all the VIPS and concerts, but I was hesitant that they’d want to hang out with us afterwards. I’m sure they would want Jessi, but I wasn’t so sure they would want someone as inexperienced as me.

 

“Hey, there Debbie Downer, I don’t think we will have any trouble getting them to fuck us senseless.” Jessi was so confident about it.

 

The waiter brought our food and we started to eat. I was still thinking about having sex with one of the guys. It would be a dream come true.

 

“Do you think they’ll enjoy a woman like me? I mean I’ve never given a blow job.”

“Of course they will. You’re gorgeous. Why wouldn’t they want you?” Jessi says confidently.

 

“Thanks.” I reply shyly. I decide to change the subject. “I can’t believe in five days we’re going to be on our way to Europe. Hey, do you have plans of going to the Australia lag of the tour?”

 

“Was planning on it. I’ve always wanted to go there.” She places a twenty on the table. “Well I better get back to work. Mr. Oakley is in a mood.”

 

“Kick him where it counts if he goes too far.” I comment. I hate that Jessi has to deal with a snake like him.

 

“He’d get far too much pleasure from it. I don’t think his balls have gotten touched in a long time.” She jokes. I know that Jessi was disgusted by the way her boss treated her. He is a scumbag. “I’ll call you tonight. We should go out and have some fun. Maybe go to a club, so you can learn how to grind on the dance floor. You’re going to need to know that for AJ.”

 

“Sounds like a plan.”  I throw my money on the table and get up. We give each other hugs and go our separate ways.

 

As I walk back to work, I get excited thinking about our plan. I decide to say a prayer. It can’t hurt to have God on our side.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Let us know what you think!!! The adventure is about to begin!!!!!