- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Rachel

Copyright 2012

 

Chapter 20

 

Hanna Jo

 

Once AJ and I are out of view from his adoring fans, he gives me a peck on the lips.  It’s quick, but it still turns me on. “Is that my reward for saying damn?” I tease.

 

“No, I just wanted to kiss you.” He places kiss on my nose, “You’re so beautiful. I can’t resist. I think it’s time for your second lesson. Let’s go!”

 

“W…w…where are we going?” I ask apprehensively.

 

“I thought we could go somewhere more private.” He takes my hand. “Would that be okay with you Hanna?” He says sweetly.

 

I don’t understand why I get so nervous around him. AJ is a great guy, and I know he won’t hurt me. I guess it’s just my fears biting me in the butt. If I don’t get over it, I’m going to end up losing AJ before anything begins. I take a deep breath and smile. “It’s perfect.”

 

“I thought so. Let’s go.”

 

We continue walking down corridor after corridor. Finally we are outside in the parking lot. AJ escorts me to his bus. We step on and I pray for the butterflies in my stomach to calm stop.

 

“Your bus is very nice!” I say while looking around.

 

“Thanks, but we’re not here to admire the surroundings.” He moves closer to me, “I’m thinking we may have enough for two lessons today. So we better get started.”

 

“I’m ready.”  I giggle. Why do I act like a twelve year old around him?

 

“We’re going to practice saying naughty words. Every time you say a naughty word, we’ll take one step closer to my bedroom.” His eyes are full of lust. I feel my panties getting wet. I’m so excited and nervous at the same time. What’s going to happen when we get into his room?

 

“Let’s do this!” I say a little too eagerly. AJ chuckles and places his hands on my hips bringing me closer to him.

 

“Say sex.”

 

“Sex.” I say timidly.

 

AJ takes a step back, pulling me with him. “Not bad, but you can do better. Your next word is blow job.”

 

“Blow job.” I say seriously, looking into his eyes. I want to laugh but I don’t.

 

His lips are pressed to mine. We kiss for a few minutes. I let AJ take full control as he is the teacher. “That was much better Miss Rogers.”

 

“Why thank you, Professor McLean.” I joke. He’s looking rather sexy in his glasses.

 

“I like that sound of that, Hanna.” We take another step toward the bedroom. AJ reaches his hand back to grab the doorknob. The door springs open and we both fall onto the room. “Well, hello there beautiful.”

 

“Umm…umm….umm…hi.” I am all tongue tied. I regain my composure as I lay on top of his body. I like the way it feels being on top of Alex, but I keep this bit of information to myself.

 

Before I know what hits me, AJ rolls me over so I’m lying underneath him. I stare up at him with wide eyes.  I have to admit that I love having him on top of me.

 

“Well since we’re here, I guess it’s time to move on to lesson three.”

 

“And what would that be Professor?” I bat my baby blues at him. My mind is racing, wanting to know what is going to happen next. My insides feel all jumbled. No guy has ever made me feel this way, and my parents told me I wasn’t ever supposed to feel this way about a man.

 

“I want you to say the word penis. Then I want you to touch mine.” He whispers seductively in my ear.

 

I gasp! “You want me to do what?”

 

Neither of us says anything for what seems like forever. I feel the heat on my cheeks. AJ is just waiting patiently for me to make my move. Slowly I start to move my hand near his crotch. AJ unbuttons his pants and takes my hand.

 

“Do it Han. I promise you’ll like it. I know I will.” He smiles and places a kiss on my forehead. It’s a tender kiss, telling me that he’s not going to hurt me.

 

Slowly, I reach for his penis. My fingers barely touch it, but it feels hard. AJ grunts and I pull away. I’m afraid I hurt him. “Why did you stop? That felt so good.”

 

AJ takes my hand and places it around his erection. He slides my hand up and down. After a few minutes, I’m doing it on my own. AJ seems to like it. “Am I doing it right?”

 

“Damn, Hanna. It feels fucking fantastic.” His voice is ragged. I continue playing with his penis and he enjoys its. AJ removes my hands and speaks. “Now let’s try something different. Since you made me feel so good; it’s my turn to reciprocate.”

 

“What do you mean?” I ask. I hate the fact that I’m so clueless when it comes to anything sexual. I’m embarrassed.

 

“Han, I want you to feel the same pleasure I did when you touched me.” I squirm underneath him. “Do you trust me?”

 

I nod. The next thing I know is AJ is between my legs, slowly pushing up my skirt. His hands move skillfully to my panties. I’m so glad Jessi told me to wear the black satin ones. Gently he pulls them down. I can barely breathe.

 

“Sweetheart, I’m going to touch your pussy. It’s going to feel wonderful and you won’t want me to stop.” AJ says passionately. I can’t help but be nervous.

 

I lie back on the floor, as I’m too nervous to watch. His hand moves to the juncture of my thighs. When AJ’s hands touch my center, I can’t keep still. It feels good, well better than good. I hear myself moaning, as his hands move inside my womanhood.

 

“That’s it, Hanna. Just enjoy how it feels. I know I love the way your pussy feels. You’re so beautiful, sweetheart.” AJ professes out loud before he removes his hand. He lays his body back on top of mine. His mouth is on my neck.

 

“Oh, fuck that felt so good.” I purr into his ear.

 

He stops sucking on my skin. “And here I thought I would have to teach you to say fuck. It sounds sexy coming from your lips. You don’t know what it does to me.”

 

I don’t say anything, but I give him the biggest smile ever.

 

“I realize this is new for you, Hanna Jo. I just wanted to give you a taste of how wonderful making love can be. I don’t want to pressure you, but I want to spend the night with you tonight.” I start to speak, but AJ places a finger on my mouth to silence me. “You don’t have to answer me now. Think about during the concert. Either way, I still want to get to know you Hanna. We can just spend the night cuddling in bed. I’m not going to force you to do anything you’re not ready to do.”

 

“Thank you Alex. That means a lot to me.”

 

Before I can say anything else his phone goes off. AJ rolls off me and answers his phone. I pull up my panties and straighten out my skirt. I need to talk to Jessi before I decide anything.

 

“Sorry, that was the guys looking for me. I have to get ready for the show.”

 

“I figured it was about that time.”

 

He takes my hand and we exit the bus. “I hope you enjoyed your lesson, Hanna.” He pulls me into a hug and gives me a quick kiss.

 

“I enjoyed it a lot, Professor McLean. I look forward to your next lesson.” I press a kiss to his cheek and leave to find Jessi.

 

Everything is moving fast, but I’m enjoying it. Maybe it’s time to let loose. Jessi will help me make my decision.I find her standing outside the venue playing on her phone. She seems happy. That makes me smile. She deserves it after all the crap she’s been through.

 

“Hey Ho Jo! What have you been doing?” Jessi grins at me. She totally knows something is up. I tell what happened with AJ. She’s excited for me.

 

“I’m just not sure what to do. I want to sleep with him, but what if it’s too soon?”  I start to doubt myself.

 

“Just go with how you feel. See what happens at the after party. If it were me and I had the preview you did; I would fuck him senseless for hours.” She pauses, “But I know you, Hanna. You aren’t one to jump into anything. Maybe you could give him a blow job and he can pleasure you. Anything is better than nothing.”

 

“That could work. I’ll think it over during the concert. Now tell me what happened with you and Nick.”

 

Jessi starts chattering away about Nick. I’m so happy she is letting go. Everything is coming up roses at the moment. It’s just as it should be.