- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Rachel

Copyright 2012

 

Chapter 22

 

Hanna Jo

 

The after party was a blast. I had fun dancing with Jessi. Now I’m sitting in a dark car on the way to Alex’s hotel. I’m feeling good even though I only drank one white wine spritzer. Any more and I would have been sloshed.

 

“So, Professor what lesson are you going to teach me next?” I smile coyly at him.

 

“It’s a surprise Han. I think you’re going to like it very much.” He wraps one arm around me and the other one is under my skirt rubbing my thigh. The skin to skin contact is enough to make me want to jump Alex in the car. But I’m a good girl so I resist the temptation. Plus, I’m really curious about the next lesson.

 

Out of the blue I start to giggle. Alex looks at me, causing me to laugh harder. “What is so funny?” He smiles at me.

 

“Just thinking about Jessi.” I don’t dare tell him about Mr. Bubble.

 

“And what about Jessi?” He scoots closer to me, whispering in my ear. His warm breath against my neck is such a turn on.

 

I turn my face so I’m looking into his eyes. “Just thinking about how she’s getting lucky tonight.” My mouth moves to his. I’m letting go of my conservative self for the night. I have to thank the alcohol and the pep talk Jessi gave me.

 

“She won’t be the only one having fun tonight.” He comments between kisses.

 

I get lost in the moment. Alex makes that easy to do. He hand is still rubbing my thigh but it’s moving closer to my center. If I was being brave I would straddle his lap, but I don’t since we are in the car. His tongue gently forces my lips open. I continue to let him take control, but I like the feeling of his tongue exploring my mouth.

 

The car stops and Alex breaks away from me. “I guess it’s time for your next lesson. I think you’re going to enjoying this one very much.

 

We enter the hotel and are spotted by Brian. He walks over to us. “Hello Hanna. AJ. How was the after party?”

 

“Hi Brian.” I say cheerfully, “It was a lot of fun. You should go to the next one. I think you would enjoy it.”

 

He gives me his trademark cheesy grin. “I think I might have to do that. So what are you two up to?”

 

As much as I like Brian, I don’t want to spend my night talking to him. I just want to be taught my next lesson. How can Alex and I escape his best friend? Before I can respond AJ speaks up.

 

“Hanna and I are going to go watch some porn.” He says calmly. I can feel the heat on my cheeks.

 

Brian makes a weird face. “Okay, then. Have fun.” He quickly walks away.

 

When we get to AJ’s room, neither of us makes an attempt to go inside. We just stand their staring at each other. He’s gorgeous and sexy. I can’t believe that I am getting a chance to spend the night with him. I don’t know if I’ll be getting lucky like Jessi, but I’ll take whatever I can get.

 

“So are we really watching porn?” I ask quietly. It’s late and I don’t want to wake up any guests.

 

“No.” Alex starts to laugh. “I just said that to Brian to freak him out. He’ll leave you alone now.”

 

“You’re such a bad boy.” I giggle.

 

Alex opens the door and he pushes me inside. When I enter the room is lit up by candles and rose petals are all over the bed. It’s like a fairy tale. From behind me, he wraps me up in his strong arms. “Hanna, I didn’t want it to just be about naughty things. I want to show you that it’s more than just two people fucking. Tonight is going to be about making love. That is if you let me.”

 

I slowly turn around and face him. “I think I’d like that. Alex please be gentle with me. I’ve only done this once and it…it…wasn’t very enjoyable.”  For some reason, I have no problem being honest with Alex about my hang ups. Most guys would just laugh in my face, but I know he won’t.

 

“Han, I have no intentions of hurting you. Tonight is all about making you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.” He lowers his mouth to my neck, slowly licking up to my ear. My knees get weak and I almost fall, but Alex just holds me tighter.

 

We pull apart and my body is trembling. I walk over to the sliding glass door and look out at the city. Tonight is going to be the night. What if I’m not any good at pleasuring Alex? He’ll want nothing to do with me.

 

“Hanna is everything okay?” I feel him behind me. “You got all serious on me.”

 

I continue starring out the window. “I’m sorry. I have a case of the jitters.”

 

Alex turns me around so I am facing him. “You have nothing to be nervous about. I’m going to take things nice and slow.”

 

I wrap my arms around his neck and push my lips against his. He spins me away from the window and closes the curtain. I stare at him and see the lust in his eyes, but there’s more. I don’t know what it is and that scares me.  Alex kneels in front of me and slowly unzips my skirt. I bite my lip, and just decide to let myself live in the moment. I trust AJ completely. By the time I stop thinking, my skirt is a pool around feet.

 

AJ stands up and looks at me. He helps me take my shirt off. I’m standing there in my bra and panties. “Hanna, you’re absolutely gorgeous.”

 

“Th...th...thank you.” I reply, as AJ starts taking off his clothes. My eyes never leave if body. His body is lean and hot. “Wow, you’re so sexy.”

 

“You make me smile, Han. Let’s get you undressed.”

 

With my eyes closed, I slowly take off my bra and panties. I don’t think I can do this with my eyes open. Being self-conscious stinks.

 

“Hanna open your eyes.” Alex says tenderly. I listen to him and when I open my eyes he’s completely naked. “See, I’m just as naked as you are. I have to admit you look a lot better naked than I do.”

 

Before I can say anything, he picks me up and places me on the bed. “I’m promise that I won’t ever hurt you Han.” He whispers in my ear.

 

We start by kissing. When I start to feel comfortable, Alex moves to my breasts. He slowly cups them in his hand. I gasp in pleasure. This is everything I wanted it to be. He thumbs my nipple and I feel my body move off the bed.

 

“You like that Hanna?” He smiles at me. I nod because I don’t think I can speak. He continues moving down my body, so that his mouth is sucking on my breasts. I think I’ve died and gone to hell. This feels so good it has to be bad.

 

“Alex, I need you.” I moan.

 

“Relax, sweetheart. We have all night.” He shushes me by kissing down my stomach. “You’re perfection, Miss Rogers.”

 

“I don’t think I can wait.” I giggle. All I want is to feel AJ inside me.

 

His hand moves to my center. He starts rubbing my clitoris, and I swear I’m seeing stars. I’m gripping the comforter and moaning. “Damn baby. I love when you are moaning. It’s such a turn on.”

 

I start to whimper. “Come, on. I need you. Please Alex.”

 

He looks into my eyes. “Sweetheart, this may hurt a little bit, but I promise it will feel good.”

 

I bite my lip. “I trust you.”

 

Taking his time not to hurt me, he gradually enters my body. He feels me up and I force myself to relax. “Are you okay, Han?” He waits for me to answer.

 

Smiling, I nod. “Please, Alex. I’m ready.”

 

Being the gentleman he is Alex starts to slowly thrust into me. His mouth is covering my collar bone in kisses. At first it feels awkward, but I force myself to relax. He stops pushing inside me and spends a few minutes kissing me all over. When my body turns to putty, he starts moving inside me. I’m starting to enjoy what’s Alex is doing to my body.

 

“Alex. Yes!” I scream. He starts thrusting faster into me. “OH...mmm…Alex.”

 

“You like that baby? Open your eyes. I want to see your baby blues as you cum.”

 

I open my eyes and see Alex’s brown ones staring into mine. We clasp our hands together. With his body pushing into mine, I feel myself tightening around his penis.

 

“Damn, Han. You’re so beautiful. Let yourself go.”

 

 “ALEX!!!” With one final thrust, my body explodes in ecstasy. “ALEX!!!! YES!!! ALEX!!!!”

 

AJ’s body falls on top of mine. We are both sweaty and breathing hard. I kiss his shoulder tenderly.

 

“That was amazing, Han. Was it good for you?” He rolls off of me and onto his elbow so that he’s looking at me.

 

“It was perfect.” I giggle. “Thank you. Was it good for you?” I hope that he enjoyed it as much as I did.

“It was everything I imagined and more.”

 

 

 

I hear “Don’t Turn out the Lights” blasting me out of a peaceful sleep. I grab my phone and shut it off. Alex stirs but doesn’t open his eyes.

 

“What time is it?”

 

“It’s a little after ten.” I place a kiss on his cheek. “Thank you for last night. It was wonderful.”

 

“I’m glad you enjoyed it. I hope that I get a chance to make love to you again in the near future.” He places a kiss on my head.

 

“I think that can be arranged.” I smile at him. “I know you have a busy day planned. I better get back to the hotel before Jessi thinks you kidnapped me.”

 

“You don’t have to leave.” AJ sits up.

 

“I know.” I sit up and wrap a sheet around my naked body. “It’s…it’s just that I need some time to think.” AJ looks at me. “Oh, Alex, please don’t think anything is wrong. Last night was…well…it was the best night of my life. I need time to process everything. This is all so new to me. I hope you understand.”

 

“If it was anyone else, I’d be confused as hell. Han, I understand and get it. Just promise we’ll have more nights likes this.”

 

“I promise.” I give him a long kiss.

 

Twenty minutes later, I’m out the door. I’m in a great mood. Everything is right in the world, but I’m overwhelmed by the things I’m feeling inside. I’m not watching where I’m going and bump into someone.

 

“Bye Joe.”

 

I look up and see that I bumped into Brian. He’s wearing his clothes from last night and suffering from a major case of bedhead. The look on Brian’s face is one of horror.

 

“Are you okay Brian?”  I ask quietly.

 

He takes my hand and pulls me down the hall to his room. I’m confused as to why Brian is freaking out.  We enter his room. “Sit.” Brian says forcefully. I follow his directions.

 

“Is everything okay?”

 

“You have to keep this a secret.” He pleads.

 

“Brian, whatever you have to tell me is between us. I won’t tell anyone.”

 

“You can’t even tell Jessi.” Brian is pacing back and forth like a mad man.

 

“Brian, I said I promise.”

 

“As you saw, I was coming out of Joe’s room.” He pauses before telling me the next part, “Hanna, I’m bi.”

 

I don’t know what to say. I’m in shock. Brian and Joe? OMG. I find the strength to respond. “Okay. There are lots of people that are bisexual. Brian you’re a great guy. You’re secret is safe with me.”

 

“Thanks Hanna. I just can’t deal with everyone finding out. AJ knows. I confided in him when I first realized that I was attracted to guys.”

 

I stand up and give Brian a hug. “Brian, your sexual orientation doesn’t change who you are. Your friends will still love you know matter what. I need to go. I’ll talk to you later.” With that I leave to go back to the hotel.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Lets us know!!! Hope you are enjoying Ho Jo and Jessi's adventures. There's a lot more to come. Thanks for reading!