- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Dottie

Copyright 2012

 

Chapter 23

 

Jessi

 

I wake up alone.  I stretch timidly, my body sore from my night with Nick. I can’t wipe the smile off my face as I think about it.  It was everything and more than my fantasies could ever have been.  I hear him talking. I turn my head to see him leaning against the dresser holding a menu in his hand.  He’s still naked and I can’t help but look him over from head to toe.  Damn is he hot.

 

My eyes travel up to his face and I find he’s watching me. I blush at being caught checking him out. He just grins and says, “Half an hour? Great. Make sure the coffee is hot.” He hangs up and says, “Good morning Jessi.”

 

I smile, clearing my throat. “Umm, good morning. What…umm…time is it?”

 

He glances at the nightstand.  “Almost 10:00.  I hope you’re hungry. I woke up starving.”

 

My own stomach rumbles and I whisper, “Umm…yeah…sure.”

 

He walks over to the bed and sits by me.  I find it hard to keep my gaze from straying to his semi-hard manhood.  He strokes my cheek with his fingers.  “Getting shy on me now?”

 

I blush, closing my eyes. “I guess the alcohol wore off.”

 

He chuckles and kisses my cheek gently.  Moving his lips to my ear, he whispers, “Darling, last night was amazing. You were sober when we made love…right?” I nod and he whispers, “Then it wasn’t the alcohol. Woman, you’re HOT!”

 

I blush and bury my head in his neck. “Nick, stop it.”

 

He pushes me back and tugs at the covers.  I hold on tightly, but he leans down kissing me, stealing my strength. I feel the covers slide down my body.  I groan as they tickle my skin.  When they are at my waist, he pulls back and looks down at me. “See? HOT!”

 

I giggle and try covering myself. “You did just order food, Nick.”

 

He sighs. “I know…but I plan on both of us spending MOST of the day just like this.  Naked.”

 

Before I can reply, his body covers mine and his lips once again make me lose control of my senses.  I writhe underneath him as he coaxes my tongue into a duel with his.  His hand skims over my torso, his fingers drawing my nipples to a peak as my nerve endings are set on fire with his touch.

 

I moan as his lips leave mine and whisper, “What are you doing to me?”

 

He chuckles against my neck. “Everything I possibly can, Baby.”

 

My body is taut under his touch, screaming for release.  Just when I think I can’t stand it anymore, someone knocks on the door and a voice calls out, “Room Service!”

 

Nick groans and I whimper.  He drags the covers up over my body and whispers, “Don’t you DARE move!”

 

I couldn’t move if I tried.  I hide myself as he wraps the comforter from the other bed around his body and opens the door.  I know the waiter can’t see me, but I still blush from head to toe. Nick grabs his wallet, extracting a bill, passing it to the waiter as he hurries from the room.  The smile on his face leads me to believe the tip was good.

 

When Nick comes back to the bed, he jerks the covers off me.  They fall to the floor.  I gasp and say, “What are you doing, Nick?”

 

I watch as he unwraps the comforter from his body and drops it. “I’m doing you Jessi.” A secret smile lights my face.  Just like my fantasies, he’s a take-charge kind of guy. He crawls up the bed and smirks. “What’s the smile for?”

 

I shrug, winding my arms around his neck.  “Just another fantasy coming true.”

 

His eyes twinkle with desire. “OH?  Do tell.”

 

I can’t help but giggle as he dips his head to suck on one of my breasts.  In a breathy voice I manage to say, “I always figured you were a take-charge kind of guy.”

 

He looks up, full of cockiness. “You like me being in control, do you?”

 

I wiggle underneath him, managing to spread my legs.  He slides over me easily as I whisper, “Oh it is SUCH a turn on!”

 

His fingers slide up my thigh, dipping into my wetness. “My my, you are turned on, aren’t you my dear?”

 

I thrust against his hand. “Please Nick!”

 

He continues playing me with his fingers, driving me mad with need. “Oh beg for it Baby. Tell me what you want.”

 

I practically scream in frustration. “I want you! God I want you inside me, please Nick!” He makes me beg for an eternity. Finally, with tears in my eyes, my blood boiling, I scream, “Fuck me!”

 

He wraps my legs around his waist and thrusts into me hard. My climax is instantaneous, spreading through my body quickly. He’s relentless in his pursuit of another orgasm from me. “Do it again,” he whispers, “Come for me, Jessi.”

 

I whimper, biting his shoulder as my body succumbs to him.  He thrusts again twice, hard and deep, and I feel his hot seed flowing into me.  Jesus, it feels so good.  My legs tighten around him as both our bodies tense up, trying to hold on to the feeling of ecstasy we’re sharing.

 

When he collapses beside me, holding me close, I feel our juices making both our bodies slick and the sheets wet.  I don’t care.  It feels so good being with him like this.  I kiss his shoulder and whisper, “I think breakfast is cold.”

 

He chuckles, scooting down in the bed till we’re face to face. He kisses me tenderly.  “I don’t care. I didn’t hurt you did I?”

 

I can feel the soreness between my legs, but I love it.  I kiss him gently and whisper, “No…you didn’t hurt me at all Nick.”

 

He cuddles me close.  When we catch our breaths, I want to hear more about your fantasies. OK?”

 

I giggle, wrapping my arm around his waist. “I like that idea, Nick.”

 

He kisses my forehead. “And I like making them come true.”

 

He stalks around the room naked, putting our coffee in the microwave to heat.  Just as it dings that it’s hot, Nick is sucking on my lower lip.  Coffee forgotten, I wrap my arms around his neck and pull our bodies together. From the doorway, I hear Hanna Jo squeal, “Oh my God!”

 

I turn in time to see her run in the bathroom.  I can’t help it.  I start laughing.  Nick’s laughter joins mine and he whispers, “Guess AJ missed the part where he was supposed to keep her entertained all day.”

 

I fall against his chest and say, “You don’t have to go. But we should probably get dressed.”  I raise my voice and say, “Give us a minute Ho Jo, and we’ll get dressed.”

 

She wails, “I am SO SORRY!”

 

Nick grabs his pants, pulling them on.  I shrug on my shirt and a pair of sweatpants.  As Nick is pulling his shirt over his head, I yell, “You can come out now.  All clear!”

 

She comes out, her face blood red, and she avoids looking at Nick or me.  “I’m SO sorry!  I should have called first.”

 

Nick pulls on his shoes.  “Don’t worry about it. It’s ok.”

 

I notice her biting her nails. “You ok, Ho Jo?”

 

She shrugs.  I look at Nick.  He smiles and says, “I’m gonna go grab some clean clothes and see what’s up this afternoon.  Whatever it is, I’m cancelling and spending the afternoon with you.” He glances at Hanna Jo. “If that’s ok?”

 

I smile.  “It’s great.  Bring AJ, maybe we can go sight-seeing.”

 

He smiles and bends, picking me up and bringing me face to face with him. “Sounds like a great double date.” He gives me a quick kiss on the lips and says, “See you soon.”  He puts me down gently and says, “Is this plan ok with you Hanna Jo?”

 

She nods. “Yeah, it’s fine.  Seriously, I’m really sorry…”

 

He smiles. “Don’t worry about it.  See you in a while.” 

 

After kissing me one more time, he leaves and I turn to Hanna Jo. “What’s wrong? Didn’t things go well with AJ?”

She laughs hysterically and it scares me.  “Jessi…it was…mind-blowing.  I never knew sex could feel that good. But then I had to get all weird this morning.  Why can’t I be normal?”  Before I can answer, she carries on, “Then I walk in here and disturb you and Nick, not to mention Brian’s bombshell about him and Joe.”

 

Before she can ramble on, I grab her hand. “Stop, Hanna Jo.  Take a deep breath.”  When she does, I say, “Sit down now and start from the beginning.  Your night with AJ was good, yes?” She nods. “Then why did you leave?”

 

She closes her eyes and I see her lip quiver.  Tears are shimmering on her lashes when she opens them to look at me. “Jessi, I’ve never felt like he made me feel before. It scared me.”

 

I know I look confused.  “What scared you? Did he hurt you?”

 

She shakes her head violently. “NO! He was so romantic. He had candles and flowers and he said it was about us making love. Not just two people, umm...”

 

When she stumbles, I ask quietly, “Not just two people fucking?”

 

She nods.  “I still can’t believe he actually wanted me.”

 

I look at her curiously. “This IS what you wanted, right?  To meet AJ, get him in bed?”

 

She nods.  “Yeah it is. But…”  When she trails off, I grab her hand.  She looks at me and whispers, “What if I’m falling for him?”

 

I smile at her. “You think you are?”

 

She shrugs. “I just don’t know.  I feel so funny around him.  I’m happy. I’m…I can really talk to him, Jess. About my parents, about my hang ups.  He doesn’t judge me.  He’s…he’s…perfect!”

 

I laugh and move from my bed to sit beside her on hers. “Hanna Jo, no man is perfect. Even the one that just left here. But…they do have their redeeming qualities.”

 

She looks at me almost shyly. “Did you have fun with Nick?”

 

My smile makes her blush.  “It was better than any fantasy I could ever have using a dildo. He’s an amazing lover.”

 

She blushes beet red and manages to ask, “Is that all?”

 

I sigh.  “I don’t know, Ho Jo.  He’s…he’s so REAL. So down-to-Earth. He made sure I got off before he did.”  Then like a lightning bolt, I remember what happened earlier and I slap my head. “Hanna Jo, you can NOT let me drink again when they are around. Promise me!”

 

She nods, “Why? What happened?”

 

I shake my head at my own foolishness.  “I can’t remember for sure what I said, but I mentioned something to Nick about Cat Woman.” At her alarmed look, I say, “Don’t worry, he let it go.  I just can’t believe I did that.”

 

She almost starts crying.  “Jessi, maybe we shouldn’t have...”

 

I hold up my hand. “Don’t.  We did it, it’s over.”  I know my tone is sharp, but I don’t want Hanna Jo to know what really happened.  Why we really ‘did’ what she thinks we did.  I stand and start straightening the covers on my bed.  Suddenly, I remember what she said when Nick left. I turn sharply and ask, “Brian and Joe?”

 

Her mouth drops open and she slaps her hand over it quickly.  I sit down across from her again and wait. She drops her hand and whispers, “Jessi, I wasn’t supposed to tell you. I promised. Oh, me and my big mouth!”

 

I sigh dramatically and say, “Hanna Jo, have I ever told anyone ANYTHING you told me in confidence?” She shakes her head.  “Then give it up, what’s with Brian and Joe?”

 

She stares at the floor and quietly says, “When I left AJ’s room, I ran into Brian.  Coming out of…Joe’s room.”

 

My mouth drops open. “You mean they were…?” I can’t even say it. She nods quickly.  I whistle then start laughing.  “Ho Jo, for some reason this really doesn’t surprise me at all!”  When she looks at me sharply, I say, “They’re both the ‘good’ boys of their groups.  They can’t be THAT good!”

 

I see her fighting to laugh.  Finally, she says, “Jessi, you can’t say anything. If Brian knew I told…”

 

I hold up my hand. “Not to worry, I won’t say a word.  In fact, I’d like to forget I know. That’s an image I really don’t need in my head.”

 

After we both laugh, I collapse on my bed and stare at the ceiling.  Hanna Jo asks quietly, “You ok, Jessi?”

 

I close my eyes and picture Nick. “I’m better than you can possibly believe Ho Jo.” I turn my head to look at her. “I’m glad we’re doing this. Following the tour.”

 

She nods and smiles. “Me too, Jess.  Me too.”