- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Rachel

Copyright 2012

 

Chapter 26

 

Hanna Jo

 

AJ and I are sitting on my bed after our friends ran out of the room. The silence is killing me, but I don’t know what to say. Things seem somewhat awkward after the game.

 

“So you’re really going to all the shows?” AJ breaks the silence.

 

I lift my head to look at him. “I am. Does that freak you out? If it does…” I stammer. I can kiss my friendship goodbye with AJ for stalking him.

 

“Why would I freak out over seeing a beautiful lady every day?” He takes my hand pulling me next to him. “Now, I don’t have to say goodbye. I know I’m not ready for you to be gone.”

 

My heart swells. Darn him for being so sweet. I’m trying not to fall for Alex, but he’s making it hard. For what is worth, I could just be his tour fling. Then afterwards he’ll get rid of me and find someone new for the next tour. I decide to leap with my heart and deal with the consequences later.

 

“That’s sweet of you. I didn’t want to say good bye to you.” I smile at him.

 

We both move closer together until our mouth meet. Every kiss with Alex is better than the one before. He takes his time sucking on my bottom lip. Then his tongue probes my lips until they open. I want to make love to him, but I’m not sure when Jessi and Nick are coming back. There is no way I want to be caught in a moment like that. Slowly, I back away.

 

“I…I…I….just don’t umm want Nick and Jessi to walk in on us.” I blush. I hate how anything sexual turns me into a tomato. I’m twenty-five going on thirteen.

 

AJ places a kiss on my forehead. “I find it cute that you don’t want to get caught.” He laughs, “We can still have some fun with our clothes on.”

 

I look at him. “What do you have in mind, Alex?” I ask coyly.

 

“Well Miss Rogers, I think we can spend a little time making out until our annoying friends return.” With that he pushes me gently down on the bed.

 

His body covers mine. I admit I like that way his body feels on mine. It’s nice being touched by a man, and this man knows what he’s doing. AJ doesn’t mind my inexperience. He is patient and never takes it further than I want.

 

My body is feeling tingly all over, and all he’s doing is kissing me. Those lips are magic. I forget where I’m at and enjoy the moment. His lips move slowly down to my neck. Gently he licks and nips. “Mmm, don’t stop.” I moan in a low, deep voice. I’m not sure it’s me saying it.

 

“You like that, Han?” AJ continues to assault my neck with his mouth while his hands slide underneath my shirt.

 

I decide to show how much I like it. My hands cautiously move to his crotch. I start to caress his hard-on. He groans against my neck. “Hanna, oh fuck.”

 

I take that as a cue and my fingers move to the button on his jeans. Taking my time because I’m shaking like a leaf, I pull back realizing that Jessi and Nick can walk in at any moment. There’s no way I want to be caught having sex. “I can’t Alex.”

 

AJ rolls off me and pulls me into his chest. He caresses my cheek softly. “It’s okay. I understand.”

 

“Most guys would get mad.” I snuggle deeper into him. I love being wrapped in his arms.

 

“I’m not most guys. Han, I was thinking.” AJ pauses briefly. “I think you and Jessi should ride on our buses. It’s expensive to follow us around. You girls really don’t need to be spending all of your hard earned money on hotels. We can even reimburse you for the tickets. You are more than just a fan.”

 

I feel my body start to tense. I pray that AJ doesn’t sense that I’m freaked out about this. Jessi will be mad at me if I blow our cover. I hate lying to AJ but I don’t have a choice.

 

“Well…I’m…I’m…not so…sure.” I falter, wishing I had some confidence. “You see, it’s just I…umm don’t…umm know what Jessi’s plans are. She might have…umm…already…booked hotels.”

 

He places a gentle kiss on my lips. “Han, talk to Jessi. I’d really like you to be on my bus. We can spend hours getting to know each other. We can take our time make sweet love without interruption.”

 

It sounds perfect, but it’s not a choice I can make without Jessi. Alex will hate me if he knew that we robbed a bank. It’s done and over with, so what can I do? The robbery is the one secret I will take to the grave.

 

Just as I am about to speak, the phone rings. I jump out of AJ’s arms. I grab the phone thinking it’s my mom calling to yell at me for telling her I had sex with Backstreet Boy. I brace myself for her wrath. “Umm….hello?”

 

“Jessica.” A man with a deep baritone voice says.

 

“Umm, this isn’t Jessica. May I take a message?”

 

“Am I speaking with Hanna?”  The man asks.

 

“Yes. Can I take a message for Jessi?” I am worried about a strange guy calling her.

 

“This is Thaddeus Westcott. It’s of high importance that she calls me. Tell Jessica, they figured out what you were doing.” He pauses briefly. This doesn’t sound good. We are in over our heads. “Please tell her she’s being hunted and is in danger. Jessica needs to call me ASAP.”

 

What the hell is going on? Seriously Jessi told me everything was perfectly planned out, and there was no way we would ever be caught. My body starts to shake from nervousness.

 

“I’ll make sure she calls you.” I shut off Jessi’s phone and set it on the table.

 

AJ sits up and looks at me. “Is everything okay?”

 

I shake my head. There are no words. I’m freaking out, but I can’t in front of AJ. Why didn’t Jessi take her phone?

 

“Hanna talk to me.” He takes my hand and forces me to sit on the bed.

 

“Sorry, I’m spazzing out.” I smile apologetically. “It’s just I have to tell Jessi some bad news.”

 

“Oh sweetheart, I’m sorry. Maybe if you tell me about it, you won’t be so nervous.” He wraps his arm around me.

 

I not so sure I should say anything, but Alex makes me feel like I can trust him. “It’s just that her boss, Mr. Oakley was trying to sexually molest her at work.” I take in a deep breath. “That’s all I can say. It’s bad enough I broke Jessi’s trust by telling you that much.” I start to cry.

 

“Wow! That sucks. Poor Jessi.” AJ pulls me closer to him, “I promise I won’t say a word. Your secret is safe with me. I would never do anything to hurt you.” He presses a kiss to my temple. I relax a bit.

 

“You can’t tell Nick. Jessi will kill me if she knew I told you. I need to go find Jessi.” I rush to stand up. I slip on my shoes, grab Jessi’s phone and my purse. “Sorry to leave in such a rush.”

 

I feel guilty leaving AJ like that in my hotel room, but I don’t see any other choice. I hope that he can forgive me. I take the stairs, not wanting to waste any time on waiting for the elevator. Now to find Jessi.