- Text Size +

PROJECT: nkotBSB

By Dottie

Copyright 2012

 

Chapter 3

 

Jessi

 

We have picked a day…time to get this over with.  Then I get a phone call.  The phone call I prayed for, and now that it’s here, I’m…SO relieved.  I spend an hour talking to the man that for the last year has been the ONE man I’ve depended on. He’s going to help me get out of the mess I’ve gotten into. 

 

I can’t tell you what it is.  Not now.  It’s still all hush-hush and if I tell, it could ruin things.  After a long talk with my associate, we decide to let things go as planned.  I can tell you this.  Oakley is in for a rude awakening when this is all over.  And Hanna Jo and I will be free and clear and able to do whatever we want to do.  I just have to keep Hanna the way she is now.  Eager, stronger, brave enough to rob a bank.  Cause if she find out what we’re REALLY doing…she’ll revert back to the shy backwards girl her Mom and Dad created. I do NOT want that.  I want her happy, free and willing to LIVE her life!

 

 

 

Now that the day is here, I’m nervous. Can we pull this off?  I’m supposed to pick up Hanna Jo at 6:00 am. I have to leave in 5 minutes so I won’t be late.  Mr. Oakley always goes in at 7:00 on Fridays because of the big money drop.  The armored car is there by 7:10 and gone by 7:30.  That’s when we move in.

When Hanna Jo comes out of her apartment wearing a trench coat, I almost laugh. It’s 90 fucking degrees and no rain in sight.  When she gets in the car, I have to tease her. “Warm enough Dear?”

She rolls her eyes. “Shut up. If my neighbors saw me in this get up, we’d be shafted. How did you get out?”

I shrug. “I walked. Figured if anyone saw me, they’d just think I had an orgy to go to.” At her shocked gasp, I giggle. “Ho Jo, I had a jumper on over this get up. Seriously, I’m not crazy.”

She sighs. “I’m so nervous.”

I nod as I pull out into traffic. “Me too. But, we have plan and if we stick to it, we’ll be on a plane tonight for Ireland.”

She giggles. “I’m so excited.”

 

At 6:45 we stop at the coffee shop where Mr. Oakley stops every morning.  Hanna Jo sinks down in the seat as I get out.  Having slipped the jumper back on, I have to adjust it a bit, smoothing it over my thighs.  I wore a platinum blonde wig for the occasion and put on some dark sunglasses. 

I go into the shop and weasel into line behind the asshole. When I bump into him, he looks at me pissed. When I put my hand on his stomach to apologize, I know I have him hooked. He buys my coffee and asks for my number.  While I rattle off some fake number for him to write down, I slip a roofie into his coffee. By the time the armored truck leaves, he’s going to feel like taking a nice LONG nap.

When we park across the street from the bank, Hanna Jo pulls out her laptop. While she works her magic on the cameras in and around the building, I strip off my jumper.  When I pull the mask over my shockingly fake platinum blonde hair, Hanna Jo gasps. “There’s no way he’ll know you!”

I giggle. “That’s the plan, Ho Jo.”

We watch the armored car pull in and a scarce 15 minutes later it leaves.  We slowly make our way to the door and with the help of the spare key card I managed to swipe from Oakley’s office; we’re in without a hitch.

I watch as Hanna Jo looks around. Her parents really fucked her up. She’s a gorgeous girl and men petrify her. I fully intend for at least ONE member of BSB to show her a good time. I hope to hell its AJ. That would make her YEAR!

I lead her back to the vault, where Oakley is TRYING to put away the money.  He looks like he’s moving in slow motion. I pull out a taser and clear my throat. He spins around, almost falling and says, “What the fuck?”

I wag my finger at him. “Now, now, such language in front of ladies. What would your mama say?”

Hanna Jo seems shocked at my over-exaggerated southern accent. Oakley eyes the taser in my hand. “How did you get in here?”

Hanna does a good job of using a northern accent to say, “Why, you let us in…Dick. Don’t you remember?”

He shakes his head, “I don’t think…”

I step closer, waving the taser. “Now, now, you’re going to accuse us of lying too? Come on Dick, where are your manners?” He eyes me warily. “Dick, I think you need a lesson.  Why don’t you just take off your clothes?”

I hear Hanna Jo gasp, but I ignore her. He stumbles back against the wall. “What? NO! Get out of here. I’ll call the cops.”

Hanna Jo snickers. “It won’t work. Why don’t you do like my girl says and strip? I wanna see Dick’s dick!”

I’m shocked at her saying that, but I can’t let it show. His hands slowly creep to his tie. “Faster Dick. We’re in a hurry.” To Hanna Jo, I say, “Ladybug, why don’t you go grab those 4 big green bags there.  Leave the one numbered 630.” As his shirt hits the floor, I say, “That IS the one with the tracer in it, right Dick?”

He blanches.  “I don’t know…”

I shake my head. “Be honest Dicky…it’s the one with the tracer, right?”

He reaches for the buckle of his belt and nods. “You won’t get away with this.”

We just watch as he strips to his boxers. When I point the taser and yell, “STRIP!” I honestly think he almost peed his pants. Once he’s stark naked, I shove him in the vault and slam the door. I shove his clothes in one of the bags and say, “Let’s go!”

When we get in the car, Hanna Jo hops in back and changes her clothes, shoving her outfit into her carry on. While she’s changing, she asks, “How are we getting the money on the plane?”

I say, “All my suitcases have false bottoms. We’ll split it between them.”

           

After stopping behind a dirty, run down diner, we divvy the money up between my suitcases, keeping out a couple hundred each. We put the money bags and Oakley’s clothes into a garbage bag, tossing it in a stinky, rat-infested dumpster, before pulling out and heading for the airport. Hanna drives while I change, shoving my costume into my carry on.

After we get checked in and our luggage is searched, we sit and relax in the VIP lounge waiting for our flight. We have a 6 hour layover in Switzerland. I plan on making a quick trip to the bank while I’m there. I already have a car lined up.

As we’re discussing the flight and what’s waiting at the other end of it, Hanna Jo goes deathly pale. I take her hand. “What’s wrong?”

She whispers, “Oh My GOD!” before ducking her head.

I turn, expecting to see cops. Imagine my surprise, and sheer joy, to see AJ McLean walking his sexy ass into the lounge. He moves to a table on the other end of the room and sprawls out in one of the chairs.

I turn to Hanna Jo. She looks petrified. I open my mouth to spout off some witty comment about AJ…then it slams shut as Nick walks into the lounge and falls onto the chair beside him.

I can’t take my eyes off him.  Years of lusting from afar leaves me breathless when I’m merely a few feet from him. He turns his head and our eyes meet.  I gasp. Holy FUCK is his gaze hot.  I try to rip my eyes from his, but I’m frozen.  His lips turn up slowly.  Oh God, that SMIRK! I try to smile, but I end up biting my lip, forcing myself not to moan.

He winks and licks his lips before turning back to AJ.  I finally spin my head back to Hanna Jo and she’s watching me, her eyes wild with shock and fear. “Jessi, you ok?”

Her whispered question jars me back to reality. “Hanna Jo…oh shit, what just happened?”

She laughs nervously, looking down at her hands. “Umm, well, from where I’m sitting Nick Carter just had sex with you in your mind.”

I can’t help it. I start giggling.  Her laughter joins mine. I manage to glance at Nick and AJ and they are both watching us. “Hanna Jo, he was royally FUCKING me in my mind.  Oh my God, I couldn’t look away from him!”

She grimaces and grabs her glass of wine, downing it in one drink. “Now they won’t quit staring at us. Should we…I mean, do you want to talk to them?”

When she mentions talking to them, I freeze.  My stomach blocks my throat and I feel like I’m suffocating.  Finally, I manage to say, “I don’t think I can!”

She reaches for my hand.  “What’s wrong, Jessi?”

I shake my head and whisper, “Hanna Jo, I don’t think I can talk to him! I’m…I’m…I’M SCARED!”

 

Chapter End Notes:
Hope you are enjoying the story so far. You're about to go on a crazy adventure. Let us know what you think.