- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Rachel

Copyright 2012

 

Chapter 34

 

Hanna Jo

 

Sitting up in bed, I’m covered with sweat. I look around the room feeling disorientated. I can’t shake this feeling of weirdness that is coursing through my body. Maybe I had a bad dream and don’t realize it.  AJ is fast asleep next to me. I lie back down trying to get this feeling to go away.

 

“What’s wrong Han?” AJ asks as he wraps his arm around me. I scoot into his chest needing to feel him against me.

 

“I don’t know.” It comes out muffled. I just feel like crying.

 

“Sweetheart, you know you can talk to me.” He places a kiss on my temple. My heart melts at his kindness.

 

“I know, Alex. Thank you. It’s…it’s just I woke up and had a weird feeling. I don’t know what is wrong.”

 

AJ slowly rubs my back trying to get me to relax.  “You’re probably just tired. Touring does that to you. We’ve had a couple of late nights and early mornings.”

 

“I think you’re right. I’m not used to this schedule.” I yawn. “Good night Alex.”

 

“Night Hanna.”

 

Even though I’m tired I can’t sleep. I lay in AJ’s arms counting sheep. My thoughts turn to Jessi. I hope that everything is okay after overhearing Donnie’s conversation with his brother. I’m a nervous wreck, and I think that is why I can’t sleep. Hopefully Jessi is having a nice night with Nick.

 

“Alex.” I whisper, “Make love to me.”

He rolls onto his back bringing me on top of his body. Our mouths meet in a slow, sensuous kiss. His hands move slowly up my torso pulling my tank top with them. His fingertips bring shivers to my body. AJ throws my shirt across the room.

 

“Damn baby, you are so beautiful.” His voice is deep and quiet, which turns me on. AJ cups my breasts in his hand. I still can’t get over the way I feel when he touches me. I’m not so shy when it comes to being naked around him. AJ compliments me enough that I’m starting to believe I’m beautiful.

 

“Age….I need you.” I purr as he thumbs my areolas. My nipples instantly go hard and my head falls back.  “Please.”

 

“You’re in a hurry tonight.” AJ teases as he pulls me down on his chest.

 

I decide to shut him up. I don’t want to talk. I want to feel him deep inside me. I push my tongue into his mouth. I can tell he’s startled because he does nothing for a minute. Then slowly our tongues come together in a battle of hotness. AJ’s hands slide down my back and rest on my butt. Slowly, his fingertips knead my cheeks. Before I know what is happening AJ moves me onto my back.

 

He’s looking down at me with a smile. “You’re not playing nice, Han. I think I need to do something about this.”

 

I can’t help but giggle. I think I’m the only person who thinks sex is funny.  I lick my lips wetting them slightly.  My legs part letting AJ know I’m ready for him. He enters me and I love the way he feels inside me.  We move in sync with each other. AJ takes his time moving in and out of me. I don’t think I can take it any more.

 

“Alex….please….OH….OH…yeah” I scream out as AJ pushes into my one final time. My body tightens around him, and I feel him pour into me.

 

Our lips meet in a slow kiss. It’s a soft, tender kiss. One of love…if only we were actually in love. It’s too early. We aren’t even in an official relationship. I push my thoughts into the back of my mind.

 

“What are you thinking?” AJ asks as he rolls off me.

I gently turn on my side facing him. I rub his chest as I talk. “Just thinking about how good you’ve been to me. This experience has been beyond my wildest dreams. I’m so thankful for all of it. It’s truly a blessing.”

 

“Han, I love seeing the smile on your face with each experience. You enjoy life to the fullest and are so gracious for everything. You’re special.”

 

“Thank you.” I yawn and whisper as I fall asleep, “I love you Alex.”

 

 

 

The next morning I wake up alone in bed. I look at the clock and figure that AJ is already in the venue. I stretch and decide to call Jessi. She doesn’t pickup which is strange. Unless she’s getting some action from Nick. I quickly throw on some clothes.

 

When I get outside, I see the Nick’s bus is parked next to ours. I knock on the door, but no one answers. I hear a lot of banging and thumping going on. That doesn’t sound good. I open the door and step up. What I see puts me over the edge. Nick is tearing apart his bus. Trash is thrown everywhere. CD cases litter the floor along with everything on the kitchen table.

 

“Nick what’s wrong?” I ask in alarm. Something is not right.

 

“YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG. I’LL TELL YOU WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG.” The look in his eyes is dark fury. It scares me. Slowly I nod my head. “YOUR BEST FRIEND FUCKING DITCHED ME. SHE’S GONE HANNA.”

 

He turns away and heads toward the back of the bus. Before I have a chance to stop him, Nick is tearing apart his bedroom. The mattress is on the floor. I watch in disbelief. Jessi couldn’t have run off. She wouldn’t have done that to me or Nick.  What was going on?

 

“Nick, please calm down.” I urge him. Tears start spilling down my face.

 

“I CAN’T FUCKING CALM DOWN. NOT AFTER LAST NIGHT.” Nick falls to the floor. He’s an emotional mess. I wonder what happened last night.

“Did you try calling her cell?” I try to calm myself down and act rational. Someone has to figure this out.

 

“Her phone is sitting in the sink. Jessi purposely broke it. I was so fucking stupid.” He rubs the tears from his bloodshot eyes.

 

“I can’t believe she would do this and not tell me goodbye. I thought I was her best friend.” I utter to myself. Things must be very bad if she couldn’t even tell me what is going on. I’m worried about her. What if something happens to her? I say a prayer for Jessi’s safety.

 

“Some best friend she was. What a bitch!!”

 

“Nick, she had to have a good reason to ditch us. Please don’t hate her.” I stop to think about what I should do next. I’m not used to being the one in charge. “Give me a few minutes. I need to make a phone call.”

 

He doesn’t even hear me. I excuse myself to the front of the bus. After a few minutes of research I find the number I need. “Yes, may I please speak to Mr. Thaddeus Westcott?”

 

After a few minutes, I’m finally put through. “Westcott speaking?”  He’s clearly annoyed that I’m calling.

 

“This is Hanna Rogers. I’m a friend of Jessica Todd’s.” I say bluntly. Where I’m getting this confidence I’ll never know.

 

“I know who you are.” He snaps at me.

 

“Fine. Did Jessi happen to call you last night?”

 

“Why would she call me?” Thad says as he’s typing on his computer.

 

“Cut the bull. I might be naïve, but I’m not that stupid.” I huff. “She ran away. I just wanted to know if she called and told you anything.”

 

“Excuse me, Hanna, but Jessi is independent woman. She’s going to do whatever the hell she wants. I am in no way in control of any move that she makes. I’m sorry she ran off, but you’re probably better off without her. Good day, Hanna.”

 

He hung up on me. What an ass! I can’t believe someone could be so rude. Now I feel defeated there is no way to get in contact with Jessi. We must really be in danger if she had to leave the tour. What am I going to do? I’m all alone with the Backstreet Boys.

 

I make my way to the back of the bus. Nick is still sitting on the floor. I take a seat next to him. I understand how he’s feeling. It totally sucks that she’s gone. He lets it all out. Tears flood down his face. I wrap my arms around him and comfort him. Both of us dealing with the same loss; it’s a sad day for both of us.