- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Rachel

Copyright 2013

 

Chapter 40

 

Hanna Jo

 

Seeing Paul standing on the porch scares me to death. What is he doing here? Jessi is visibly shaken. Apparently this visit is unexpected. Neither of us moves from our spot.

 

“Aren’t you going to say hello Jessica. I thought you would be happy to see me.” Paul sneers at her.

 

“What the fuck are you doing here?”  Jessi spits out. I can see that she is gaining her confidence back.

 

Paul tsks. “Now, now Jessi. Is that any way to talk to your favorite customer?”  He grabs Jessi’s arm and pulls her out onto the porch. Slowly he looks over her body. Damn this guy is an ass.

 

“Get your fucking paws off me!” Jessi struggles to get out of his grip, but he’s too strong for her.

 

Paul grasps Jessi tighter and pulls her to his body. His hands move down her body and rest on her hips. He gives her the once over taking his time staring at her breasts. I know I should do something but I’m afraid that I will make things worse.

 

“Damn girl. You just keep getting hotter. Why the fuck are you hiding when you could be fucking all those men on that fucking gay boy tour? I can just see you getting gangbanged by two of the hottest boy bands.” He laughs manically.

 

“Fuck you, Paul. Get the fuck off of me and get out of here.”  Jessi shouts as she tries to struggle free.

 

“Leave her alone or I’ll call the cops.” I announce, trying to sound confident. Paul looks over at me, realizing that Jessi isn’t alone. He stares at me like a piece of fresh meat. It scares me and I wish AJ was here to protect me.

 

“You must be Hanna Jo. I’ve heard a lot about you from Donnie. He’s says you’re the sweet and innocent one. Oh the things I could teach you. AJ’s tame compared to me.” Paul gives Wesley a look. “You won’t have to worry about the cops coming anytime soon. The phones don’t work.”

 

Wesley pushes me inside the house and Paul follows with Jessi. We end up in the living room. Wesley pushes me onto the couch. I say a prayer for someone to come and save us. “There’s nothing saving you two bitches.”

 

Paul throws Jessi against the loveseat. She falls down with a thud. Things are getting worse and I try to think of a way to stop these bastards. Jessi and I are tiny and can’t compare to their size. We are fucked.

 

Wesley pulls out a gun. “You whores are going to listen to Paul and follow all of his requests. If not, someone is going to get hurt.”

 

I start to cry. I hate that I’m weak. “Please don’t hurt us.”

 

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!” Paul snarls.

 

“Leave her alone. Hanna Jo is innocent. You’re here for me. Fine. Just leave Hanna alone. She didn’t do anything.” Jessi comments, her breathing shallow.

 

“That is where you are wrong Jessica. She’s here and I am most certainly going to take advantage of that pussy. She’s got to be tight since she’s only fucked one man.”  Paul laughs at his own comment and Wesley joins in.

 

Jessi and I look at each other. We are trying to formulate a plan while the douchebags giggle like school girls. I glance over to Wesley and notice his gun is slipping out of his hand. I slide over towards him and attempt to grab the gun. Before I have a chance, Wesley grabs my wrist.

 

“I don’t think so, Hanna. You’re playing with fire there, dearie.” He looks over at Paul, who nods his head. “I guess it’s time to punish you. That’s what happens when you don’t listen.”

 

I gasp loudly. My heart is beating fast, and I can barely think. Things are going from bad to worse.  “Please don’t hurt me.” I whisper.

 

Paul walks over and tenderly touches my face. “I don’t want to hurt you. In fact, I think you’re going to like your punishment.”

 

The next thing I know is that Paul’s lips are on mine. I want to die from this horrible feeling. It’s nothing like AJ’s kisses. Paul’s kisses are rough, hard, and wet. Plus his breath is horrible. I try to fight him off, but Wesley’s got a hold of me so I can’t move.

 

“Damn, for being innocent you sure know how to use your mouth. I bet it would feel good on my dick.”  He comments as he undoes his pants.

 

“Paul, let me make you feel good. Hanna is just a beginner. I’m an expert at giving head. You want a professional.” Jessi says seductively. I know she’s trying to protect me, but I can’t have her doing this. She looks at me and I know she has a plan.

 

“I’ve always dreamed of having your mouth on me. Every time I came into the bank and felt your boobs, I got hard. Then when you showed them to me while I jerked off, all I could imagine was those sexy lips on my dick.” Paul pushes his pants and boxers to his knees. “Come on Jessica, make my dreams come true. Then I can tell Donnie that I’m the Wahlberg you prefer.”

 

Jessi walks over to Paul and kneels in front of him. I can’t watch this. An idea forms inside my head. I turn to face Wesley. “You know big muscles turn me on.” I lie.

 

He perks up at my compliment. “Really? You don’t strike me as that type of woman.”

 

“Well, I’m full of surprises.” I giggle. I hope that he’s buying what I’m selling. I glide a finger down his chest.

 

“It’s the quiet ones you got to watch out for.”  He teases.

 

“Oh yeah! I have a wild side I’m waiting to use on the right person. I just don’t think McLean is the right man. You on the other hand, might be the perfect guy.”  Before he can answer, my lips graze his. He is so into it, that I continue kissing and touching him. When I feel him relax, I grab the gun from his hand.

 

“What are you doing bitch?” He says startled.

 

I point the gun at him. “What do you think I’m doing?”

 

“You fucking bitch!!!!” Paul screams in agony. “You filthy, nasty, dirty whore.”

 

Jessi stands up and kicks Paul in the knees. He falls to the ground. “Don’t fuck with me Paul Wahlberg. I will not be your sex toy. Neither will Hanna Jo. We’re not going to let either of you take advantage of us.”

 

I’m so involved in watching Jessi that Wesley is able to take the gun from my hand. He cocks it at me. “GET THE FUCK ON THE COUCH NOW!” He shouts. ”Boss get the fuck up.”

 

“She bit my dick.” He howls in pain.

 

Wesley finds some rope in the bookshelf and starts tying me up. I won’t cry I need to be strong. AJ will come and save us. He’s going to freak out when I don’t return in a few hours. I pray that God will help Jessi and I get through this.

 

“Run Jessi. You can make it.” I yell, but Paul clutches her ankle and pulls her to the ground.

 

“You aren’t going anywhere.” He sits on her until Wesley hands him some rope to tie her up.