- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Dottie

Copyright 2013

 

Chapter 41

 

Jessi

 

After we’re tied up, Wesley picks us up and sits us on the couch one by one.  I struggle against him and mutter, “How can you DO this?”

           

He snorts as he grabs my breast. “Because unlike Westcott, I get paid WELL for taking care of Mr. Wahlberg’s interests.”

 

As I jerk away from him, Paul mutters, “Get your hands OFF her now, Wes. I told you, you get what’s left. If there is anything.”

 

He snarls at me and whispers quietly. “Not to worry, Jess. He’s not big enough to do too much damage.  Me on the other hand…”

           

He glances down at himself and my eyes can’t help but follow.  His semi-hard dick is straining against his pants and I know what he says is true. While Nick was big, he was gentle.  I have a feeling Wes won’t be.

 

He stands quickly and turns to Paul. “What are you waiting for?”

 

Paul groans, still clutching at his groin. “That fucking bitch bit me.  If she did the same to you, I very seriously doubt you could fuck her!”

 

Wes sneers. “I wouldn’t have fallen for such a stupid ploy.”

 

Paul growls. “No, you follow the ploy Miss Goody Two-shoes there threw at you.”

 

While they glare at each other, I lean closer to Hanna Jo. “You ok?” I barely whisper.

 

She nods. “Yeah. Don’t worry, Jess. AJ will come when I don’t go back.”

 

I just nod, but my heart is sinking.  Even if they do come, Nick will never want to be with me again. I can’t believe I put my mouth on him. Yeah, I was trying to save my life, but…it was so disgusting.  I feel my stomach heave and I lurch forward, vomiting on the carpet.

 

Hanna Jo leans closer to me as Paul looks on in disgust. Wesley just laughs. I lean back, my body shaking.  Paul glares at me and I eye him cautiously.  I know he won’t fall for it again. When he comes for me, I have to have a plan of some kind.

 

Before I can think of anything, Paul’s phone rings.  He glares at Wesley. “Go get me an ice pack.”  I can’t help but smirk.  I hope his dick never gets hard again.  As Wesley walks away, he answers his phone. “WHAT?”  I watch in amazement as fear lights his face. “What I’m doing is none of your business! Aren’t you supposed to be working tonight?” That’s when it hits me.  It’s Donnie.

 

Before I can stop myself, I scream, “DONNIE, PLEASE, YOU GOTTA HELP US! HE’S GONNA KILL US!”

From behind me, Wesley snarls and drops the ice pack, leaning over the back of the couch to wrap one hand around my neck while the other covers my mouth.  Hanna Jo wastes no time in screaming, “DONNIE TELL AJ! TELL AJ!”

 

Paul hurls his phone to the floor, smashing it. “What the fuck do you two think you’re doing? He can’t…no one can get here to save you!”

 

I can’t help but poke the bear. I jerk away from Wesley’s loosening grip and mutter triumphantly, “You seriously think your dick will get hard before they get here? I doubt it. You bring that fucking thing near me again and I’ll rip it off, I swear to God!”

 

My bravado earns me a slap across the face. “Shut your mouth, you two bit whore. I could always let Wesley loose on you.”

 

Smirking, even though I’m trembling with fear, I taunt him. “No you won’t. You forget, I’ve seen that little 7 inch dick you have.  You won’t give us to him first. You know what will happen if you do. He’s got what, 3 inches on you?”

 

I glance up at Wesley.  Damn do I know men or what? “Try 5 bitch. I doubt seriously you could bite me. I probably wouldn’t fit in your mouth.”

 

Paul struts forward. “Get out of here Wesley! Get out! These two are mine!”

 

Wesley turns to walk away. At the door, he turns back, “What about your brother?”

 

Paul looks at me nervously. “I…can deal with it. Leave.”

 

Then it dawns on me. He’s afraid. He’s actually afraid of his brother. I lean back and stare at him. “Why don’t you leave Paul? Untie us and run. You know Donnie will kill you when he gets here.”

 

Trying to act brave, Paul limps to the ice pack and picks it up. Settling back on a chair with it pressed to his groin, he mutters, “I’m not afraid of him or anyone else.  They won’t be here for at least four days. By then, I’ll have what I want from you both.”

 

He closes his eyes and leans his head back.  I feel Hanna shift closer to me and lay her head on my shoulder.  I put mine against hers and whisper, “I’m so sorry Ho Jo. I’ll try not to let him hurt you.”

 

She mutters, “Jessi, don’t give in to him. Fight him every step of the way. AJ and Nick will come.”

 

I want to cry. “They don’t know, Hanna. And I’m not so sure Donnie’s gonna break his neck to save us.”

 

I feel her shiver. “Honestly, I don’t know. He’s such a jerk most of the time, but…well, sometimes, it seems like he really cares for you.”

 

I manage to shrug.  “I don’t know, Hanna. I mean, there’s no comparison between him and Nick, but I remember what he was like back when we first met.  I wish…I wish he could be my friend, you know? And accept the fact that I don’t want to have sex with him anymore.”

 

She leans back and we look at each other. “Why don’t you?”

 

Without hesitating, I whisper, “Because I’m falling in love with Nick.”

 

We stare at each other as it registers in my head what I said.  Tears pool in my eyes and she whispers, “I knew it!”

 

I bite my lips as Paul shifts on the chair he’s in. “What’s going on over there?”

 

            I turn to face him, feeling apprehensive. I hope his dick is still throbbing. “Nothing. Just…Paul, don’t hurt Hanna Jo. She has nothing to do with this.”

 

He sneers, adjusting the ice pack and wincing. “Too bad, Jessi, she’s part of it now.” Raising his voice, he yells, “Wes! Get in here.”

 

The large man comes into the room, eating a sandwich. “What?”

 

He nods towards us. “Take them upstairs to the bedroom and untie them. But stay by that fucking door!  I need to make some plans to get us out of here in case my stupid brother DOES show up.”

 

Wesley pulls me to my feet and lifts me over his shoulder.  He tucks Hanna Jo under his arm like a football and mutters, “That fucker does show up, I’m gonna run. He’s one mean son-of-a-bitch in a fight.”

 

My heart sinks. Donnie is part of the mob. He is part of the sadistic shit Paul is mixed up in. And I think HE’S going to save us? No way in hell!

 

 

Once in the bedroom Wesley drops us on the bed and unties us. As he walks out, he arrogantly states, “I’ll be right outside. Don’t try anything.”

           

After he’s gone, Hanna Jo and I fall into each other’s shaking arms. “What are we going to do Jessi? Do you think Donnie will tell AJ?”

 

I shake my head. “I doubt it.  Ho Jo, I’m SO sorry about this.  I should have left the day Wesley did. I should have just ran away and none of this would have happened.”

 

She pulls back from me and grabs my arms, shaking me. “Stop that, this instant! AJ knows where I am and he’s expecting me back for tomorrow’s show. WITH you! They’ll come for us when we don’t show up. We just have to find a way to keep Paul off us until then.”  She glances at the door. “Did you really bite him?”

 

I nod, bile rushing into my throat.  I run to the bathroom with Hanna Jo hot on my heels. When I lean away from the toilet, she mops my face with a wet towel. “I couldn’t think of anything else to do. I just can’t believe I…”

 

I jump up and grab my toothbrush.  I brush so hard, my gums almost bleed. Hanna Jo rubs my back. “You could have just let me…”

 

I toss the toothbrush in the sink and spin to face her, wiping my mouth with my sleeve. “NO! Hanna Jo, I’m not going to let him do anything to you. You shouldn’t be part of this at all!”

 

She hugs me tightly. “But I am so we stick together. Now come on.  Lay down and we’ll try to figure out what we can do.”

 

I sigh. I know she’s right. We’re both running on fear and adrenalin.  We talk quietly for a while. I hear the tiredness seep into her voice so I lay quietly and let her drift off.  I turn on my side and think about Nick.  Why didn’t I go back? Why did I have to be so fucking stupid?

 

 

I must have dozed off.  The next thing I know, I hear Wesley in the room.  Just as I open my eyes, he grabs my arm and pulls me to my feet.  I turn to check on Ho Jo, but she’s fast asleep.  He quietly tugs me out into the hallway and down to the lower deck.  He walks off as Paul stands by the railing, watching me.  “Well, Jessica, apparently you didn’t do as much damage as you thought.”

 

My heart sinks, but I don’t let my fear show. “I swear if you bring that thing near me again I’ll bite it off!”

 

He laughs. “I’m positive your pussy doesn’t have teeth Jessi. Oh, I’m not letting those teeth near me again. I have a plan for that.”  He stalks forward slowly. “Now I know you’re not gonna give me any problems.  I mean, you DO want your friend to be ok, don’t you?”

 

I feel the blood drain from my face. “Paul, don’t you touch her! I mean it!”

 

He chuckles with glee.  “Oh, I will touch her. I’m going to have you both.  Bet on it.”  He lunges forward and grabs my arms.  He drags me to the rail and pushes me against it. I feel the wood digging into my back as he raises his hands up and puts a gag in my mouth.  “There we go.  Now that those teeth are taken care of…”

 

My body trembles as I once again feel his grimy paws running over me.  He roughly cups my breast and squeezes it. “These are mighty fine tits, Jessica. Are they real?”  I ignore his question, fighting the urge to faint.  His hand comes up and circles my throat. “Bitch, I asked you a question!”

 

The world darkens around me as he cuts off my flow of oxygen.  Just as I’m sinking into oblivion, I hear a primal growl. “Get your fucking hands off her!”

 

Paul pushes away from me and I slump to the ground. In amazement, I look up and see Donnie towering over a cringing Paul. “D-D-Donnie…what are you…?”

 

Donnie raises his hand and slaps his brother across the face. “Shut up! I’ve told you for the last fucking time, Paul!” 

 

I watch in fascination as Paul backs toward the house.  “Donnie, what the hell? She almost ruined me.  US!  Don’t you see?”

 

Donnie stalks after him. “NO, she almost sent YOU to jail! You may not give a shit about our family name, but what you do affects MY career! You’re going to stay away from her. Far away. If I EVER hear about you coming near her again, I’ll cut you off. No money, no house, no car. You’ll TRULY be on your own. Do you fucking understand me, Paul?”

 

Paul is infuriated. “You can’t do that Donnie!”

 

Donnie raises his hand and Paul slinks back. “You watch me! I’ve taken care of you and Mark for years. I’ve cleaned up your messes and put up with your bullshit schemes.  It stops now.  You go back to that restaurant and you MAKE it work because I am done.  No more handouts. If you can’t keep it going it’s your own fucking fault. Now go!”

 

Paul runs into the house screaming, “Wes! Wes, let’s go! NOW!”

 

Unfortunately, they have to cross the lower deck to get back to their boat to leave.  I stay huddled in a ball as they scurry quickly by.  Donnie stands close by, watching, his fists clenched in rage. 

 

Once their boat is speeding away, I watch as he lifts his face skyward and he takes a deep breath.  He turns to me and kneels down, almost cautiously. “Jessi? Jessi, are you ok?” 

 

I try to speak…but I can’t find my voice.  Tears fall from my eyes as I hurl myself against him and wrap my arms around his neck. I barely manage to whisper, “Thank you,” before he’s sweeping me into his arms and walking into the house with me cradled against his chest.

 

He carries me into the kitchen and sits me on a stool. Pulling back, he holds my face gently and whispers, “You should have told me what Paul did, Jessi. I would have stopped him from hurting you.”

 

I can’t hide the fear in my eyes. “Donnie…are you…part of what…he does?”

 

He smirks.  “You mean his “mob” connection?”  When I nod, he laughs. “Jessi, there is no mob.  Paul likes to think he’s a gangster. Him and Mark both.  Most of what they do is harmless.”

 

I feel the fury well up inside me.  “No, Donnie, it’s not fucking harmless!”

 

He rubs my shoulders.  “Jessi, shh.  What Paul did to you…I could fucking kill him.  He’s never done that before. Never acted like that.  I swear.  I just found out a few days ago about what he did at the bank and the charges he was facing.  Jessi, I’d have let him go to jail.  But Mark got him off, not me.  I swear, I’m not part of that.”

 

I believe him.  Deep down inside, I know he’s telling me the truth.  My lip starts to quiver. He steps closer and pulls me against his chest. Through the tears, I whisper, “I’m so glad you came for us Donnie.”

 

He leans back and looks at me.  I can’t stop myself. I reach up and grab his face and pull it to mine.  The kiss is explosive.  This is the Donnie I met all those years ago. The one who stole my heart.  

 

He crushes me against his chest and kisses me deeply.  I can’t stop my hands from running down his shoulders to his chest. I tug at the buttons of his shirt.  He grabs my wrists and holds them tightly, pulling his lips from mine. “No Jessi. Not like this. Not because you’re in shock.”

 

It dawns on me what I’m doing.  My breathing is shallow as I swallow hard and nod. “I’m…sorry.”

 

He smiles gently. “Don’t be. I still want you, make no mistake. But only if you REALLY want me.  And you don’t. You want Nick. You’re falling for Nick and I know that. And it’s ok.”  When I just stare at him, he whispers, “Go get Hanna Jo. I’ll take you back to Nick. Where you belong.”