- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Rachel

Copyright 2013

 

Chapter 56

 

Hanna Jo

 

After Nick and Jessi’s interruptions, we try again to make love only to have AJ’s phone ring. While he’s talking to his mom, I hop in the shower. Maybe this is God’s way of telling me it’s not time for us to be intimate. We need to work on fixing our relationship before we take the next step.

 

I walk over to my suitcase and contemplate what to wear. I grab a red sundress to put on. When, I turn around I see AJ watching me intently. Shivers run up my spine. “Why are you staring at me?”

 

“Hanna you look beautiful.” He doesn’t take his eyes off me. It makes me feel self-conscious.

 

“Umm…thanks.” I reply shyly. I slide my feet into my sandals.

 

“I want to take you out tonight.” AJ says while getting off the bed. “Just you and me. Alone.”

 

“I’d like that.” I say quietly. For some reason, I’m nervous around AJ. I don’t know why, but something feels different.

 

 AJ pulls me near. His arms wrap around my waist. “Hanna, why are you getting all shy on me?”

 

How do I explain? I’m not even sure what I’m acting this way. AJ’ my boyfriend and suddenly, I’m acting like a school girl. What is my problem?

 

I look up at AJ. The look of love on his faces makes my heart melt. “Alex, I don’t know. Honestly…I’m feeling rather…vulnerable.”

 

“I think that is my fault. I’m sorry for the way I acted. It’s just that I care so much about you. The way you make me feel is different from every other woman I’ve been with.” The honesty in his voice, stirs my insides.

 

I break away from him and sit on the edge of the bed. His touch is too much for me to handle right now. AJ makes me feel and want things I know I’m not promised. He looks at me with confusion and curiosity. I give him a half smile.

 

“What is it baby? Please talk to me.”  AJ sits down next to me. Worry is etched on his face. I don’t want him to be worried about me.

 

“It’s…it’s….I…I don’t…” My tongue gets tied. I feel my cheeks redden from being flustered. Why can’t I just tell him?

 

“Han, you’re scaring me.” He gently grabs my chin forcing me to look at him. “You can tell me anything.”

 

I swallow and begin. “Alex, the tour is almost over.”

 

Before I can say anything else, AJ interrupts me. “And you think it will be over between us.”

 

“I don’t know what to think. I’ve never been in a relationship like this. Honestly, I don’t know how to act or think. Everything I say or do I question.” I explain to AJ.

 

AJ caresses my face with his thumb. Then he takes my hands in his. “All you have to be is you. I don’t want you holding back because you think that’s what I want. If you aren’t comfortable with something, you got to let me know.”

 

I nod my head. What did I do to deserve a man like this? He’s everything I wanted and more. He’s kind, gentle, caring and loves me for me. Despite his appearance I think my parents would approve of him.

 

“Hanna Jo, I want to give you the world. From now until forever.” AJ kisses me affectionately as we fall backward on the bed.

 

I decide to be brave and ask the question that’s been nagging me the past few days. “What happens after the tour?”

 

“Han, you’re my girlfriend. Nothing is going to change that.” His fingers trail down my arm.

 

“What about the distance? You’ll be in Los Angeles and I’m from the Boston area.” I get nervous just thinking about a long distance relationship.

 

“We’ll work it out.” His mouth presses against mine. I forget all about our conversation.

 

His tongue pushes my mouth open. I suck on his tongue, as he rolls on top of me. Feeling bold, my hands move to his butt. I squeeze it causing him to jump. I can’t help but laugh.

 

“You think that’s funny?” AJ smirks. That causes me to giggle more. Slowly, he unzips my dress. “Damn, Hanna, you are beautiful.”

 

Before I can say anything, there’s a knock at the door. AJ and I both groan. My body is screaming for AJ to be inside and we are disturbed once again.  I can tell from the knock, it’s Jessi. I’m happy that my best friend is back, but now is not the time for a visit.

 

“Get the door. It’s Jessi.” I shove him off me.

 

Jessi and Nick walk in as I’m zipping up my dress. She is wrapped in Nick’s arms, as she gives me a look. I smile sheepishly. “I thought you were leaving.”

 

“Change of plans. I can’t go back to the states yet. Plus Nick knocked some sense into me.” She says with a mile wide smile. Something has changed between them.

 

I run over to Jessi and give her a hug. “I’m so happy for you. We’ll have to talk later.” I whisper.

 

“I’m sorry I keep ruining the moment. I just wanted to let you know I’m back. We can talk later after you’ve fucked AJ brains out.” Jessi laughs as I blush.  “Love ya, Ho Jo.”

 

“Love you Jessi.”

 

Finally AJ and I are alone. He puts the do not disturb sign on the door. Then he shuts both of our phones off. I sit on the bed watching in amusement.  AJ jumps on the bed beside me. No words are spoken only soft kisses placed on my mouth.

 

“Han, you are gorgeous. I love the way you feel against me.” He slides his body against mine.

 

Slowly and with skill, AJ unzips my dress with one hand. He takes his time placing light kisses all over my shoulder. He removes a strap and my body shivers. He moves to the other shoulder and repeats. I’m feeling shy even though AJ has seen me naked.

 

“It’s okay Hanna. You have a beautiful body. No reason to hide it from me.” AJ moves back up to my face. We spend a lot of time kissing sensuously. I hear a low groan coming from AJ as I wriggle beneath him.

 

“Oh fuck Hanna! Keep doing that.” He moans. I stop moving underneath him. “Why did you stop?”

 

“I don’t know.” I whisper quietly. AJ looks at me with pleading eyes. How can I resist that?

 

He pulls my dress down so that my breasts are exposed. “You have the most amazing tits.” He thumbs them gently before suckling one in his mouth. I raise my hips to his as he continues assaulting my breasts.

 

“Mmm AJ.” My back arches. He looks up at me and grins.

 

“Fuck Hanna!” He quickly stands up and undresses. Then he pulls my dress off of me. I blush at his savagery. I’ve never seen him like this. “Damn, this time no one is going to bother us.”

I give him a shy smile as he gets back on the bed. He spreads my legs without permission. Before I can do anything, his face is in my most private parts. I shudder with nervousness and maybe a little anticipation. I lean back on the pillow trying to make myself relax.

 

“Mmm….baby. You smell heavenly. I can’t wait to taste that sweet pussy.” AJ’s voice is deeper than usual.

 

His mouth moves to my intimate area and I’m surprised that his tongue is there. All I can do is moan. Is it supposed to feel that good? I’m out of my element, but don’t have the self-control to stop AJ.

 

“You like that Han?” He asks looking at me. AJ’s fingers touch my wetness and I literally see stars.

 

“Mmm…Alex.” I moan. The things he’s doing to me make me want to scream.

 

“That’s it baby. I’m going to fuck you good with my finger. Then I’m going to lap your juices and taste you. Then I’m going to do it all over again with my tongue.” His finger starts moving in and out of me. The noises coming from my mouth are foreign. “That’s it. Your pussy is dripping wet. Fuck my finger, Hanna.”

 

“Alex….Alex.” Nothing coherent will come from my mouth. AJ’s words are shocking. I’m not used to him talking dirty. It’s all so new for me.

 

“Tighten that pussy around me. Cum for me Hanna. Show me what that cunt can do.” His voice gets louder. “Fuck Han. Mmm, that’s it baby. Fuck, you’re tight.”

 

Just listening to his gruff voice makes me lose control. I can’t hold on much longer. I grasp the comforter tightly in my hands. After a few more thrusts, my body loses all control. Before I have a chance to catch my breath, AJ is lapping up my juices. When he’s finished, he hovers over me.

 

“Did you enjoy that Hanna Banana?” He says with a mile wide grin.

 

I just nod. Words have escaped me. He presses his mouth against mine. AJ’s tongue pushes my mouth open. Our tongues take turns being sucked. Finally AJ’s releases himself from me. “How does it feel to taste yourself?” Once again he smirks at me. I blush once again, thankful the lights are low. Hopefully AJ doesn’t notice. “You don’t have to answer that yet. Just one question.”

 

I finally speak. “Yes.”

 

“Do you want me to do that again?” He asks with a hint of mischief in his dark brown eyes.

 

Quietly, I answer. “Yes.”

 

“Good cause I plan on spending the rest of the night pleasuring you over and over.”