- Text Size +

Project nkotBSB

By Dottie

Copyright 2013

 

Chapter 57

 

Jessi

 

After leaving Hanna Jo and AJ to finish whatever it is they are doing, Nick and I go back to his bus.  Even though I’m sort of happy to be back with him, I’m still more than a little embarrassed that he saw those security tapes.  I avoid looking at him.

 

He sits beside me and tries to make it easier.  “Jessi, would you stop with this nonsense?  Nothing that happened makes me feel any differently about you.  You still the same girl I’ve been falling in love with the last couple of months.”

Love.  He said love.  I force my eyes to his.  “What?”

 

He smiles. Oh that smile.  “Jessi, look, my life has been on giant nightmare when it comes to relationships.  Started with my parents.  Until you, I don’t think I’ve ever known what truly giving a damn about someone means.  No girlfriend ever made me want to commit murder and right now, I want to kill the entire Wahlberg family for hurting you.”

 

I push myself into his arms.  “Nick, no, you can’t!  Please, promise me you’ll steer clear of him!”

 

I feel him kissing my neck and I shiver.  “Jessi, I don’t know if I can…”

 

I pull back.  “Nick, listen, everything working hinges on you and Hanna Jo and AJ acting normally.  If Donnie suspects…if he tells Paul…”  I sigh deeply.  “Look, Donnie hasn’t done anything to me, other than try to blackmail me.  I’m not even worried about that, now that you know.  But Paul...he’s a sick bastard and I want him to go to jail.  If Donnie finds out…I mean…”

 

He nods.  “OK, I’ll act normal.  Normal is me hating him anyway.  But how are YOU going to act normal?”

 

I turn away.   “I have to make him think I’ll give in.  He said after the tour.  Until then, I’ll steer clear of him.  Stay as close to you and Hanna Jo as I can.”

 

His arm comes around my waist, his hand resting on my stomach.  Putting his chin on my shoulder he whispers, “I’m not letting you out of my sight.”

 

I lean back on him, letting him rub my stomach with his hand.  My arm falls and rests against his leg.  I grip his jeans as his hand moves upward, cupping my breast.  I feel his lips on my neck and I whimper.  He thinks I’m afraid and starts to pull away.  “Don’t stop!” I whisper.  This man just told me he’s falling in love with me.  The first man to EVER say that. I’m going to hold on to it for dear life.

 

He returns his lips to my neck, gently nibbling on the skin. Inhaling deeply, he whispers, “You smell so good.”

 

I pull away and turn to face him, straddling his lap.  Our lips meet with an explosion of feeling.  I thread my hands through his hair as he grips my waist before sliding his big hands down to cup my butt, his long fingers reaching in to apply pressure to my ever moistening sex.  I pull my lips from his and whisper, “Nick, please…”

 

He stands and walks me into the bedroom.  After locking the door, he puts me on the bed on my back and lets his lips work their way from my ear to my neck.  I push him off, sitting up and stripping my shirt off over my head.  He follows suit, throwing his shirt and mine on the floor.

 

His fingers deftly open the front closure of my bra and I pull it off just before he pushes me onto my back and captures one of my nipples with his lips.  I hold him close, squirming to open my legs for his searching hand.  He finds the heat at the juncture of my thighs and roughly rubs me where I’m aching to have him. 

 

Suddenly he pulls back, and attacks my jeans, opening them quickly.  I lift my arms above my head and hold on to the back edge of the bed as he swiftly pulls my pants and panties away from my body.  Roughly my shoes and socks disappear so the pants can fall away, leaving me open to his hungry gaze. 

 

I watch reverently as he finishes undressing.  Jeans falling to reveal no underwear…and his cock as hard as I’ve ever seen it.  I lick my lips in anticipation, moving my eyes back to his.  He smirks, kicking the pile of close away before grabbing my knees and pushing them open. 

 

Hooking on hand around my knee, he lifts my leg and probes my opening.  I want to shout with glee when he sinks between my swollen lips and presses deep inside me.  I bring my hands up, tugging at my nipples.  I open my eyes to stare into his.  He leans over me, his body moving slow and steady.  Wrapping my legs around his hips, he brings his lips to mine.  I move my hands up over his shoulders and hold him close as he rides my body deeply.

 

I feel myself starting to burn with a climax. He stops moving for a minute, holding me tightly. Pulling me slowly, he stands with me wrapped around his body and moves to the dresser.  Swiping it clean he sits me on it and presses me back against the mirror.  My eyes lock on his.  His smirk, God those lips do me in.  He’s sweating as much as me, trying to prolong the pleasure as long as we possibly can.

 

Leaning back, he looks down to watch himself slide into me.  FUCK it’s so hot seeing my body open to his.  My hand slides over his chest, teasing his nipples as he stares transfixed at where our bodies join.

 

When he picks up the pace, I groan, gripping his shoulders.  Our eyes meet and he mutters, “Love you Jessi…”

 

I feel tears sting my eyes as my body lets go.  I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs lock around his waist as I feel his seed spill into me.  With my lips next to his ear I whisper, “Oh Nick…”  I hiccup, sobs overtaking me as my body free falls through my orgasm.  “Love you too…”

 

In the aftermath, he stands between my legs, our bodies covered in sweat.  His face buried in my neck with my head lying against his shoulder.  He lifts me again and turns to the bed.  He lays me down gently, his body covering mine.  Bringing his lips to mine he kisses me gently.  When we part I open my eyes to find him staring at me.  He smiles and whispers, “I do love you Jessi.”

 

I run my fingers through his hair and whisper, “I love you too Nick.”

 

We snuggle together on his bed and doze.  I don’t know what the future holds for Nick and me, but for now, in this moment, all that matters is we are together.