- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Dottie

Copyright 2013

 

Chapter 61

 

Hanna Jo assures me she can get dressed by herself.  She wants me to talk to Nick about Donnie first.  “I mean it, Jessi.  Go tell him or I will.  I’m going to tell AJ.  I know you don’t want to let him ruin the tour but…”

 

I nod.  “Yes, I know you’re right, if he snatches me or corners me, I’m pretty sure it would be ruined.  OK, I’ll go tell Nick if you PROMISE you won’t back out.”

 

She blushes and nods.  “I promise.  But…do me a favor.  Send AJ out to the bus when you see him?”

I can’t stop the wicked smile on my face. “I was going to!  Ho Jo I swear, tonight will be a night you won’t forget.”

 

She blushes.  “Let’s hope so.  See you later.”

 

She climbs up on her bus as I head into the venue, followed by Bruce.  When I find Nick, he hugs me tightly, asking Bruce over my head, “Any problems?”

 

I can’t see him but I can hear concern in his voice. “Possibly. Can we talk?”

 

Nick pulls me into the dressing room and Bruce follows.  He looks down at me.  “You ok?”  I nod.  He turns to Bruce.  “What happened?”

 

Bruce seems uncomfortable.  “Well, while they were shopping…in the…lingerie store, I waited by the door.  I can’t be certain, but I think one of the bodyguards for the New Kids went in.”

 

Nick looks down at me. “Lingerie?” 


I blush.  “NICK!  Listen to him, because I was going to tell you the same thing. I think Donnie is having me followed.”

 

The smile fades from his face. “What? What do you mean?”

 

I reach out and grab his hand.  “Don’t get mad at Bruce, it’s not his fault.  I didn’t think he’d stoop so low.  He texted me when we left.  Told me what he thinks I should have bought.  I don’t know, the guy was sending him pictures or something.  It was…it’s just creepy.”

 

Nick looks at Bruce.  “You know which bodyguard?”

 

Bruce nods.  “I do.”

 

Nick stands.  “Let’s go outside, Bruce.” Looking down at me, he says, “I’ll be right outside the door, ok?”  I nod, not asking any questions. 


After he leaves, I sit on the sofa and grab his hoodie, wrapping it around myself.  I really don’t want Nick and Donnie fighting, but knowing Nick is my champion makes me feel good.

 

I’m lost in a daydream when he comes back in a few minutes later.  “Jessi, I need you to do me a favor, ok?”  I just nod as he sits beside me.  “From now on, where ever you go, Bruce and Robert go with you, ok?  Even if you’re with me, they will be there, ok?”

 

I nod.  “You didn’t ask him to do something about Donnie’s bodyguard, did you?”

 

He shakes his head. “Nope.  Just told him to keep an eye out.”

 

I look at him suspiciously. “And?”

 

He blushes.  MY Nick blushes. “Well, sort of told him if the guy bothered you to make sure he didn’t do it again.”

 

I sigh, but I can’t be mad.  His overprotective streak is sexy as hell.  I climb up on his lap and loop my arms around his shoulders.  “Thank you.”

 

With his hands locked around my waist, he whispers, “You’re welcome.”

 

The kiss is more than I thought it could be.  It’s sweet and gentle and full of emotion.  When he pulls back, he whispers, “Can I see what you DID buy?”

 

I giggle, playing with his hair.  “After the show.”

 

He nibbles my neck, making me shiver.  “Do I get to rip it off you?”

 

I lean back, searching his eyes and finding love.  “Whatever you want, Baby. Whatever you want.”

 

 

I decide to sit in the audience for the show. Bruce and Robert are close by, watching everything.  Just before the lights go down, a girl in thigh high hooker boots sits down beside me.  In Hanna Jo’s chair.  I turn to tell her she’s going to have to move and I squeal as I realize it IS Hanna Jo! The black mini skirt barely covers her assets and I’m SO glad she chose the red bustier!  With the black wig and cherry red lipstick, it’s PERFECT!

 

As the lights go out, she leans closer to me.  “Just shut up, ok?”

I can’t help giggling.  Leaning back, I say, “I thought you weren’t coming to the show.”

 

She shrugs. I barely see it in the dark.  Putting her mouth close to my ear, she says, “AJ wanted me too.  He’s so…umm…turned on…by this…that, uh…”

 

Taking pity on her, I wave my hand. “I get it.  I’m just…Ho Jo, I’m SO glad you and AJ are like this.”

 

Her smile says it all. She’s happy about it too.

 

 

After the show, which was amazing, I turn to Hanna Jo.  “AJ could be arrested for indecent exposure.  He was…HAPPY…all night!”

 

She blushes as red as her bustier and says, “Why were you looking?”

I laugh loudly.  “I wasn’t. Everyone behind us was talking about it!”

 

She sighs…but I can tell she’s ready for her night with AJ. He’s kept her going all night.  She and I linger while those around us leave.  When we are alone, she says, “Did you talk to Nick?”

 

I nod. “Yeah, I did.  But even if I hadn’t, Bruce would have. He noticed one of the New Kids bodyguards come in the store behind us.”

 

She shakes her head. “Now what?”

I shake my head. “Nothing you need to think about.  I think you have a ROLE to play…”

 

She blushes, noticing that Bruce and Robert both heard my comment. Groaning, she whispers, “Thanks a lot!” I giggle as she stands.  “See you later Jessi.”

I smile at her.  “Tomorrow Hanna Jo. Have a GREAT night.”

 

Once she’s gone, Bruce says, “You going backstage or to the bus?”

I smile.  “Backstage.  I just…”


He shakes his head. “No sweat.  Let’s go.”

 

Once we’re backstage, I wait in Nick’s dressing room. Bruce and Robert wait outside, once they are assured the room is empty.  I settle on Nick’s couch to wait.  It doesn’t take long before I hear a commotion outside.  I listen as Bruce says, “I’m sorry, but this is Nick’s dressing room. I can’t let you in.”

Donnie’s voice comes back loud and clear.  “The fuck you can’t! We are in and out of each other’s dressing rooms all the time.”

I grab my phone, shooting Nick a quick message. I chew my lip as Bruce argues with Donnie, refusing to budge.  After a good two minutes of this, I hear Nick say, “What the fuck do you want, Wahlberg?”

 

I move closer to the door as Donnie answers. “I left my hat in your dressing room. They won’t let me in to get it.”

 

I look around.  Sure enough, the fedora Donnie’s been wearing offstage is on the table.  I grab it and move to the door. I open it quickly and fling it at his face.  “Here you go.” I grab Nick’s hand and tug him inside as Donnie snatches the hat before it hits him. 

 

As the door is closing, I hear Donnie say, “Now just a damn minute…”

 

Nick sweeps me into his arms.  “Hello Gorgeous.”

I smile, kissing his sweaty cheek.  “Hello yourself Handsome.”

He laughs. “I’m glad you came here.  I was worried about you going to the bus.”

I shake my head.  “Let’s NOT talk about it tonight, Nick.”

 

His lips slowly form a lopsided grin.  “What should we talk about Jessi?”

I lick my lips and whisper, “You’re all sweaty…I think I should be too.”

 

He pushes me against the wall as I wrap my legs around his waist.  He nudges my hair away from my ear and whispers, “Anything you want, Ms. Todd. Anything you want.”

 

I suck on his earlobe as my hands slide down his back and grip his t-shirt.  “I want you Nick.”  My whispered plea makes him groan. “Oh God I want you!”

 

He slides his hand under my butt and carries me to the couch.  Sinking down on it, I straddle his lap and our lips meet.  When we part, I’m breathless.  Our eyes meet.  He smiles seductively.  “I love you, Baby.”

I rub his nose with mine. “I love you too.”