- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Rachel

Copyright 2013

 

Chapter 62

 

Hanna Jo

 

Leaning against AJ’s bus, I can’t believe I’m doing this. During the show, AJ was aroused the whole entire time. It was thrilling knowing I did that to him. I take a moment to get into character. I hope that I can pull this off.

 

I’m lost in thought as Donnie comes walking past alone. He ignores me, but then he backs up. His eyes glance up and down my body. I can see the swelling in his pants.  Let’s see if I can pull the whole hooker thing off with him.

 

“Hey there sexy!” Donnie says walking up to me.

 

“I’d say you were the sexy one.” I say indifferently.

 

“A pretty thing like you shouldn’t be wasting your time on McLean. You know he’s taken.” Donnie moves a closer. I move my leg up, in case I have to knee him in the privates.

 

“Thanks for your concern.” I lick my lips sensuously. Deep down I’m ready to laugh. “His girlfriend hired me. Said she wanted to experience a threesome.”

 

The look on Donnie’s face is priceless. I’ve never seen such a look of disbelief in my entire life. Jessi would be so proud of me.

 

“Wow, I didn’t know Hanna Jo was that kind of girl. She always seemed so sweet and innocent.” He smirks dangerously. “I’d love to partake in that.”

 

“Sorry to burst your bubble Wahlberg. It’s called a threesome for a reason.” AJ plays along and remarks rudely, walking over to me.

 

Donnie moves aside as AJ pushes his body against mine. Our lips meet in a searing kiss. AJ’s hands slide underneath my skirt as he teases my ass. Donnie looks pissed and stomps off toward his bus.

 

I pull back from AJ’s mouth. I can barely breathe. He steps away and pulls something out of his pocket. Then he hands me a wad of bills. “This should cover tonight.”

 

I quickly thumb through the hundred dollar bills he gives me. There must be at least fifteen. I give him an impish smile.  “I think this will get you through the night, if you’re lucky.”

 

“Well, if you do everything I like, there may be a special monetary tip in the morning.”  He takes my hand. “Let’s go. It’s time to show me how freaky you are.”

 

Once we are on the bus, AJ leads me to the back of the bus where his bedroom is. I stand in the doorway taking in my surroundings. AJ takes a seat on the bed. “Now…umm what the fuck is your name?”

 

“It’s Tawny.” I walk over towards him.

 

“Well, Tawny, it’s time to get this show started. You had my cock so hard during the show I thought I was going to blow a load in my pants.”

 

His comment has my barely there panties wet. I’m going to die of ecstasy before this night even ends. I pray I don’t go to hell for this.

 

“I noticed you were a little happier tonight than usual. That’s all the fans could talk about. Good thing I knew I was going to come back and fuck it good and hard.”  I say with a confidence I didn’t know I had.

 

“I’m looking forward to that, but right now. I want you touching yourself. I want to see that pussy glisten.”

 

I find myself on the bed. My hand moves down to my womanhood. Slowly I start touching myself. The look on AJ face is pure lust. He reaches inside his pants, pleasuring himself as he watches. Seeing him enjoying what I’m doing sends me over the edge. The animalistic looks in his eyes as I make myself cum, makes my orgasm last even longer.

 

When I finish, I place my fingers in AJ’s mouth. He takes his sweet time sucking my fingers clean. I dip them back into my damp center giving him another taste. “MMM, you like that, don’t you?” I question with a glint of mischief in my eyes.

 

“Fuck, Tawny, you’re the best slut I’ve tasted.” AJ undoes his pants and his cock springs to attention. “Now, it’s time for you suck me off and make me cum in that sexy mouth of yours. I’m so fucking hard.”

 

I move between AJ’s legs. My hands move to his stiff cock and start giving him a hand job. I lick my lips and bend down toward his erection. I lick the tip and feel his body shake.  Slowly I lick up his shaft as I cup his balls in my hand. Before he knows what’s happening, I change my position. I’m straddling his stomach with my butt in his face. When I hear his grunting I know he likes the view.

 

“FUCK WHORE! MMM….THAT ASS.” He growls as he smacks it lightly.

 

That sends me into overdrive. I don’t waste any time. My head is bobbing up and down as I continuously take is engorged cock in and out of my mouth. AJ is rubbing my butt, which is totally turning me on. I can feel his body tensing up underneath me. He’s close to the edge. I take his cock completely into my mouth. It’s so huge that I’m almost gagging.

 

“That’s it slut, deep throat my cock. Fuck it, Tawny!” Within seconds of his screaming, I feel his warm load on the back of my throat. I swallow it down and turn to face him.

 

“MMM, best I’ve tasted in a while.” I give him a seductive smile. My heart is beating so fast from the excitement I’m feeling. My body is aching to have him inside.  Honestly, I don’t know where this pent up sexual need is coming from. “My pussy is so wet from having your dick in my mouth. Did you feel it dripping on your stomach?”

 

“Hell yeah! Now I want you to fuck me, dirty slut.” He sits up enough to take my corset off, freeing my breasts. I pull my skirt up, giving easier access to my womanhood. I push over my g-string, so he can see it glistening. I push myself down onto his huge member. I start riding him, not taking my time. This is about pure carnal lust. My breasts are bouncing in the air. AJ is watching attentively as his hands move to my hips.

 

“Fuck bitch, I wanna see that ass of yours high in the air as I pound your slutty pussy.” AJ says, as he pushes me off his body.

 

I get on my hands and knees. He moves behind be, shoving his cock into me. I gasp from the force, even though it feels good. He’s pounding into me and he takes my long hair into his hand gently pulling it.

 

“MMM, AJ.…..harder….mmmm….yes….faster.” I yell loudly.

 

AJ follows my directions and assaults my womanhood going faster, harder, and deeper. My body has never felt like this in my entire life. I’m on the brink of exploding. My hand moves to my clit. I start rubbing it, making the sensation feel even better.

 

“That’s it, you dirty whore. Touch your yourself.” He growls.

 

“FUCK ME!!!” I scream, enjoying what AJ is doing to me. I’m shocked at what is coming out of my mouth, but I can’t control it this time. “FUCK ME HARD. MAKE ME CUM!”

 

“That’s it bitch.” AJ yells as my walls start to tighten against his cock. He continues thrusting.

 

“AJ….YES!” I scream as we both hit our climax.

 

I roll onto my back and take a moment to catch my breath. I’ve never had sex like that and it was amazing.

 

“You are best fucking hooker. The way you fucked my cock, I can’t wait for round two.”

 

I lean over and give AJ a kiss on the cheek. We both snuggle closer together. “Hanna, thank you for do this for me. I totally love how you are willing to play with me.”

 

I smile as I drift off into a peaceful sleep. I need to be rested for rounds two and three.