- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Rachel

Copyright 2013

 

Chapter 64

 

Hanna Jo

 

AJ is still sleeping comfortably in bed. I’ve been up since the butt crack of dawn. I was itching to get off the bus and talk to Jessi. Instead, I’m sitting in the front of the bus reading a book.

 

“Good morning Hanna.” AJ presses a kiss to my cheek. I give him a slight smile.

 

“You mean good afternoon.” I shut my book, giving AJ my full attention.

 

“Damn, Hanna. I didn’t mean to sleep the morning away. You wore me out last night.” AJ smiles and sits on my lap.

 

“It’s okay.” I push him. “Get off me, you big oaf.”

 

He stands up and stares at me. I stare back at him. “I’m going to get a shower. Then we can head inside the arena and get something to eat.”

 

While AJ is showering, I decide to clean the bus. It’s a mess. I don’t know how anyone can be so messy. Then again, I’m a neat freak. Everything has to be in its place. I start to straighten things up.

 

“Hanna Banana, you don’t have to clean.” AJ says as he walks in with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

 

“It’s a pigsty in here. I can’t deal with the mess.” I sigh loudly.

 

“I’ll clean it up after I get dressed.” AJ walks toward the bedroom.

 

I don’t listen to him because I know he’s not going to do it. I start to pick up his laundry until I spot a pair of dirty boxers. That is just gross. There is no way I’m picking them up. “Alex, can you come here?” I yell back to him.

 

He opens the door still wearing nothing but a towel. “What’s up Hanna?”

 

“Do you know how long these have been there?” I ask while pointing to the boxers.

 

AJ walks over and picks them up. He stuffs them in his laundry bag. “A couple of days. Why?”

 

“That is disgusting. Can’t you get your clothes in a hamper? I’m tired of seeing your stuff thrown around.” I screech. AJ raises an eyebrow at me. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

 

“Han, I’ve never seen you get mad over something so trivial.” He walks over to me and attempts to give me a hug. I won’t let him.

 

“I don’t think living in filth is trivial. Just leave me alone.” I start to walk away. I need to be alone. AJ is getting on my last nerve.

 

“Hanna, what is wrong with you? Is it that time of the month?” He yells at me. I turn around with a shocked look on my face. I can’t believe he asked me that.

 

“Really, you have the nerve to ask me that? For your information, I am not having my period, nor do I have PMS. I was in a perfectly good mood until you woke up.” Turning on my heels, I leave AJ standing alone on the bus.

 

When I walk into the arena, no one is around. Everyone is either sleeping or enjoying their afternoon off. They’ll all be around soon enough, since the guys have press to do later this evening.

 

“Han, wait up.” AJ’s voice is shaky from running. “P...P...Please stop.”

 

“Leave me alone.” I say, as I continue to walk. The first door I see, I open.

 

It’s the green room. There are couches and chairs everywhere. I plop down, praying that AJ doesn’t find me. No such luck, as the door opens and he strolls in.

 

“I don’t want to talk to you.” I attempt to give him the cold shoulder. Knowing I’m horrible at conflict doesn’t help.

 

“Fine. Then you can listen to me.” He sits down beside. “What has gotten into you? I’ve never seen you so moody.”

 

“Sorry, I’m not chipper and perky like you want me to be. Maybe you should stay away from me.” I cross my arms in front of me.

 

“I’m not going to do that.” He starts to rub my arm, but I move further down the couch. I don’t feel like being touched. “Han, please tell me what’s wrong.”

 

After a few more minutes of sulking, I decide to tell AJ what is wrong. “My mom called this morning.”

 

“I assume it didn’t go well.” AJ looks at me with his eyes full of love. I feel bad that I’m taking out my anger on him.

 

“No. Mom basically did everything but call me a slut.” I cringe as I tell AJ. “All she did was tell me how in God’s eyes it’s wrong for me to be shacking up with a man. I’m going to hell for being on tour with you.”

 

AJ gathers me in his arms. “Oh baby, you aren’t going to go the hell for that. Your mom is a piece of work. If I ever meet her, I’ll give her a piece of my mind. There is nothing wrong with being on tour with your boyfriend.”

 

“But she makes me feel so guilty. It’s like she has a sixth sense and knew what we did last night.” I start to laugh when I see the huge grin on AJ’s face.

 

His tongue slides up my neck and he slowly sucks on my earlobe. “There’s no need to feel guilty. I think it’s sexy and hot when you’re fucking me.” He growls in my ear.

 

My hands are on AJ’s chest, and I notice that he’s not wearing a shirt. I glance down and realize he’s only wearing a towel. “Alex, where are your clothes?” I whisper.

 

“I didn’t have time to put any on. I was worried about you.”

 

“Alex, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to take it out on you.” I apologize.

 

He kisses my nose. “I forgive you. You can make it up to me by taking off your clothes and having hot make up sex with me.” Alex grins at me.

 

“I’ve never had make up sex before.” I giggle. Being bold, I undo AJ’s towel. It falls to the ground.

 

“Hey there, Hanna. I think you have way too much clothing on.” He nips at my neck.

 

“Well if you get off me you big dope, I can get undressed.” I’ve never seen AJ move so fast. In record speed, I’m as naked as AJ.

 

“You are absolutely gorgeous.” He says, as I lay down on the couch. He lies on top of me, not wasting any time.

 

AJ’s palms my breasts, and I’m ready to explode. His touch feels so good. I slide my leg up his causing him to moan. He thumbs my nipples causing me moan. I don’t think I can wait much longer. I want him now. The look in his eyes, show the same thing.

 

“Alex, I need you NOW.” I say breathily.

 

“Fuck Hanna Jo.” He says as he slams into me. We start moving at a frenzied pace. It’s like nothing I’ve ever experienced before. Okay, I never did this.

 

Our tongues are swirling around in each other’s mouths. My hands are on his butt, whiles his are on my breasts. It’s erogenous having sex this. I never knew how good it could feel doing it fast. I could feel my release coming. “AJ…MMM…I’M SOOOO CLOSE.” I yell.

“MMM, Han. Cum for me baby.” AJ screams, as we both hit our climax. When we come down from our high, our bodies are glistening in sweat. We lay there catching our breaths.

 

“That was amazing, Alex. I think we should have make up sex more often.” I smile at my boyfriend. He starts laughing at me. I can’t help but join in.

 

“I’m glad you liked it, Hanna Banana.”

 

“I like everything with you Big Mac.” I say as I start to doze off.

 

“Hanna, we need to leave before someone sees us.” AJ nudges me gently.

 

I yawn and we both sit up. “Head to the bus. I’ll get dress and catch up with you.”

 

AJ gives me a quick kiss and wraps up in the towel. “See you in a few.”

 

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading. Be on the look out for another chapter today!!!