- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Surprise!!! A second chapter. Enjoy!

Project: nkotBSB

By Dottie

Copyright 2013

 

Chapter 71

 

My phone starts ringing but Nick doesn’t stop holding me.  I want to let it go, but knowing Hanna Jo, she’s checking up on me.  I sigh and whisper, “I should get that.”

 

He kisses my neck before putting me back on my feet.  I lean against him as I pull my phone from my bag.  The number I see makes me grimace.  Turning on the phone, I mumble, “What?”


Donnie’s voice sounds menacing in its reply.  “You don’t think your brave little display in front of your friends changes anything, do you?”


I push away from Nick and look up at him.  “Everything has changed.  I told you, I’ll never give in.  I trust Nick and whatever happens, we will be together.” Nick nods quickly, but I can see the anger building in his eyes. Before he can grab the phone I push away from him and walk to the window.  “Why can’t you give up? I don’t want you anymore.”

 

I can hear ice tinkling in a glass in the background.  “But you do, don’t you? Remember when you were 17?  When we first met?  Oh you were hot for me all right.  Pressing those perky little tits against my chest, begging me to fuck you. Hell, you did that on this tour. You know it’s going to be good.  So why don’t you play nice, come to my room, and spread those legs like a good little slut?”

 

I lean against the window.  “I’m not the same person I was back then.  I grew up. I grew out of the fascination I had for you.  Everything’s changed.”

 

I hear glass shattering before he hisses, “Yes, everything’s changed! I’m not the person I was then and neither are you. We’re older.  And I know how to get what I want.  Be ready.  The tour is almost over then you’re mine!”

 

Lowering my phone, I sigh.  Nick walks over to me slowly, putting his hand out to touch my arm. “What did he say?”

 

I shrug.  “Same stuff he always does.”

 

Nick turns me to face him, forcing my gaze up to meet his.  He strokes my neck softly.  “He will not hurt you.”

 

I nod slowly as he pulls me into his chest.  It’s not me I’m worrying about. I slide my arms around his waist and hold on for dear life.  He kisses the top of my head and his hands gently rub my back.  He’s so gentle.  I bite my lip.  I have this overwhelming urge to spend the rest of my life tied to this man. 

 

I move my arms, sliding my hands up under his shirt.  I feel his body tense, but I keep my head pressed to his chest. I feel him take a deep breath as I snake my hands into the back of his pants.  His hands move up my back, then down again, cupping my butt and pulling me firmly against his body.  “What are you up to, Jessi?”

 

I want to giggle.  I kiss his chest through his shirt.  “You mean you haven’t figured it out?”

 

He chuckles, sliding his hands to my waist and pushing me away from his body.  “I think you’re trying to seduce me.”

 

I look up at him, and then I look down at the bulge growing in his pants.  Glancing back up to his face, I offer up a cheeky grin.  “Looks like its working.”

 

I slide my hands around his waist, my fingertips still inside his pants.  When my hands meet at the button, I slowly start to open it, my eyes locked on his.  I see his nostrils flare as I slowly lower the zipper, slipping my hand inside. My fingernails lightly graze his dick before I pull my hand out.

 

He grabs my wrist.  “Don’t stop there.”

 

I smile at him. “Wouldn’t this be better if you took off your clothes?”  He nods emphatically, reaching for the hem of his shirt.  I shake my head.  “No, not like that.”

 

He looks at me puzzled.  “How am I supposed to take them off?”

 

I grin at him, moving to a chair by the window.  I pull the curtains closed, before sitting down, crossing my legs.  “I want a show, Mr. Carter.”

 

His mouth drops.  An evil glint enters his eyes as he smirks.  “Oh you do?  You know, I charge a pretty penny for private shows.”

 

I nod.  “I’m sure I can meet your demands.  But, I don’t pay until I am completely satisfied.”

 

He chuckles, his fingers slowly working the buttons of his shirt.  “I give a money back guarantee Baby.”

 

 

When my head starts to clear, the room is teeming with the smell of sex.  I’m sprawled out on top of Nick, my back to his chest, my hair plastered to my face as I struggle to control my breathing.  Nick’s holding my waist lightly, breathing hard.  “Fuck…Jessi…that was…incredible.”

 

I nod tiredly. “Yeah, it was.  Can we do it again?”

 

He chuckles, moving his hands up my rib cage to cup my breasts.  My nipples, still overly sensitive from his earlier assault, pucker instantly at the slightest stroking. When I groan, he chuckles wickedly, “Like that, do you?  Guess you’re not demanding a refund then, are you?”

 

I roll off him, turning to straddle his stomach. I stare down into his eyes as he rests his palms on my thighs.  “No, I actually think I’m going to tip you big time…depending on how the rest of the night goes.”

 

He laughs loudly, sitting up, pushing me down onto his thighs. I wrap my arms around his neck as we sit, nose to nose.  He kisses me gently.  “How do you want this night to go Miss Todd?”

 

I play with his sweaty hair and whisper seductively, “I want to make love to you until neither of us can move…and then I want to do it again.”

 

He nuzzles my cheek, sticking his tongue out to trace my ear.  “Oh, I’m sure I can accommodate you…but Jessi, you have to be sore after what we just did.”

 

I sigh, loving how sweet he is.  “Nick…I don’t ache because of you, I ache for you…I want you.”  He pulls back to look into my eyes and I whisper, “I love you.”

 

He rubs his nose against mine. “I love you too.”