- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Rachel

Copyright 2013

 

 

 

Chapter 72

 

Hanna Jo

 

I’m in search of AJ. I hadn’t seen him since he left this morning. Jessi found Nick as soon as we got to the arena. My man is missing in action. I open the door to the dressing room. Brian and Joe are in a hot and heavy make out session. I try to back out of the room before they notice, but I’m too slow. The door bangs loudly, causing Joe to jump off of Brian’s body.

 

My face is burning. “Oh, I’m…I’m….so sorry. I…was….I was just trying to find AJ. Go back to what you were doing.” I stammer, not making much sense.

 

Joe flops down beside Brian. Both guys start to laugh. “It’s okay, Hanna. No reason to be embarrassed.” Brian says while catching his breath. “AJ is giving the fan tour today. He should be done in a few.”

 

“Thanks, Bri.” I smile, sheepishly. “Sorry to ruin your fun. See ya later.”

 

Once I’m back in the hall, I take a deep breath. I can’t believe I still get embarrassed walking in on a couple kissing. After a few minutes I calm done. I grab my phone and text AJ.

 

“Hey Hanna.” AJ says as a small group of fans trail behind him. His hand goes to the doorknob. This is not going to be good.

 

“You don’t want to go in there. Someone made a mess in there. I think the toilet got stopped up and overflowed. I think Donnie might have done it. You know how he loves playing tricks. It smells really bad.” I make a grotesque face. I pray that AJ takes the hint.

 

“That’s disgusting.” A fan calls out.

 

“No way in hell I want to go in there.” Another one replies.

 

“Okay ladies, let’s head off towards catering. I’m sure we can find Nick stuffing his face with some healthy shit.” AJ grabs my hand and squeezes it. “Thank you Hanna.”

 

I squeeze his back. “Anytime.”

 

As AJ herds the fans away, I can’t help but smile. His small show of affection in front of the fans means a lot. I hear of few of the women asking AJ about me. When they are out of sight, I make my way to the other dressing room. I am relieved that it’s empty. I don’t think I could take walking in on another compromising position.

 

I fall back onto a couch and relax. It’s nice to just sit in the quiet. As much as I love touring, I’m starting to get tired. I didn’t realize how taxing it could be on your mind and body. The only drawback to the touring ending is being away from AJ. It stinks that we lived on opposite sides of the country. I know we will figure it out, but things seem perfect at the moment.

 

“I can’t fucking believe your boyfriend.”  Jessi screams as she walks into the room.

 

I open my eyes and look at her. Her cheeks are flushed with anger. I’m afraid to know what he did.  Then I notice that Jessi’s hair is wet and her tank top is soaked. “What did he do?”

 

“Nick and I were kissing. Your stupid boyfriend decided to dump a pitcher of water on us.” Jessi looks pissed, but I can’t help but chuckle. “Stop, Hanna. To make matters worse, all the fans were there. I’m going to kick his scrawny ass.”

 

“Are you mad because he threw water on you or are you mad because the fans saw you with Nick?” I think I know the answer, but Jessi needs be honest with herself.

 

“Damn it, Ho Jo.” She drops down next to me. “I don’t know if I’m ready for all the fans to know. It…it…makes…everything real.”

 

I think about what Jessi says. I feel the same way. Things will be different with the fans knowing, but there’s no way we can hide our relationship forever. My hope is that the fans are accepting of Jessi and me for the guys’ sake.

 

“It’s a little scary.”

 

“It sure is. I’m still going to kill your man. I don’t know what possessed him to come to catering. They never do that.” Jessi loves to hold a grudge.

 

“Believe me there was a reason.” I start to explain as AJ and Nick walk in.

 

“What the hell was going on?” AJ questions while walking over to me and sitting down.

 

I hesitate for a moment, all eyes are on me. “Well, you see, Brian and Joe were having…a…um…intimate moment. There was no way I wanted the fans to see that. Even I was surprised when I opened to door.”

 

“Well, when the fans saw Donnie walking down the hallway, they had a good snicker. He looked at them like they were crazy. Great thinking Hanna Banana.”  AJ presses a kiss to my cheek as he draws me into his arms.

 

“What did you say Ho Jo?” Nick inquires.

 

“I kind of told them that Donnie stopped up the toilet and it smelled.” I giggle.

“Oh, Ho Jo, I love it. Payback is a bitch. I hope all those fans tweet about how Donnie is a stinking lowlife.” Jessi squeals with delight.

 

“Well he’s definitely full of shit.” Nick comments. We all start to laugh.

 

We sit in a comfortable silence. Jessi is wrapped up in Nick’s arms. Her head is against his chest. I’ve never seen her look so peaceful. I’m happy she found Nick. They are good together. She deserves to be happy.

 

AJ slides his hand under the hem of my shirt. He is drawing circles on my skin with his finger. I feel content with how things are going in my life. Never in my wildest dreams, did I think I would end up here. I lay my head on his chest. I can hear his heart beating. If this is what life is about it, I couldn’t be any happier. Life is good.

 

“Aww, look at the happy couples.” Howie nudges Brian.

 

“You’re just jealous.” AJ says and hugs me tighter.

 

“Damn right. I miss my wife so fucking bad. I can’t wait to get home and have some relations.” Howie grumbles.

 

“Tired of using your hand during Skype chats?” We all start to laugh at Nick’s comment.

 

“Fuck you Carter!”

 

“Howie’s just tired of hearing you and Jessi get your freak on.” Brian smiles as Jessi blushes.

 

“Yeah but we’re not as bad as Hanna Banana and Big Mac.” Jessi blurts out. I feel myself start to blush.

 

Nick continues to embarrass me. “Oh Hanna, suck my banana. Mmm, yes…right there that’s the spot Big Mac. Harder, baby harder.”

 

I jump away from AJ and stand in front of Nick. “Just you wait Carter. You know what they say about payback?”

 

He stands up in front of me. “What is that, Hanna?”

 

“It’s a bitch.” I whisper.

 

“What was that? I didn’t hear you?” Nick cackles. Everyone else is watching us.

 

“I said it’s a bitch.” My voice gets louder. Our friends sit quietly. You can hear a pin drop.

 

“I can’t hear you.” He taunts me.

 

“I SAID IT’S A BITCH!” I yell. We all start laughing. I am glad that I have made such good friends on this tour.  This is what makes life good.