- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Dottie

Copyright 2013

 

Chapter 77

 

Jessi

 

I slowly open my eyes.  I’m more than a little disoriented.  Where are we?  I look around the darkened cabin of the plane.  Oh yeah, Hawaii.  I sigh and snuggle closer to Nick. His arm tightens around me briefly.  I can tell by his breathing he’s sound asleep.  I look across the aisle at Hanna Jo and AJ.  To anyone else on the plane, it might look like they are sleeping…but I can see otherwise.  They are covered with a blanket, their heads close together, and I can see AJ squirming in his seat. A hot blush stains my cheeks as I realize what’s going on. Hanna Jo’s giving him a hand job. 

 

I close my eyes, blocking out the scene, but I can’t help but smile at the change in my best friend over the last several weeks.  She’s gone from being bashful about reading Fifty Shades of Grey to giving AJ McLean a hand job on a plane.  I want to laugh at the hilarity of it, but I know if I do it will embarrass the daylights out of her and I just couldn’t do that.

 

Nick scares me when he whispers, “You ok?”

 

I nod against his shoulder, tilting my head back to whisper in his ear.  “I’m just happy.  Go back to sleep.”

 

He shifts in his seat, turning more to face me.  I look up into his eyes and he whispers, “I’m glad you’re happy Miss Todd.  Truly I am.  But I want to make you happier.”

 

I reach up and push his hair back off his forehead.  He needs a haircut.  “Nick I don’t think I could be happier.”

 

He leans forward, whispering against my lips, “OK, if I can’t make you happier, can I fuck you?”

 

My body tenses at his naughty words.  “Nick, we’re on a plane.”

 

He shrugs. “So.  It’s not that hard to have fun. You go to the bathroom…I’ll be there soon.”

 

Thinking about what Ho Jo is doing right now, I sigh, sliding my fingers around his neck.  “We can’t.  Not now.”

 

He looks hurt.  “Why? Don’t you want to? I thought you liked being bad with me.”

 

I smile at him.  “I do Nick.  I love it.  But…well…if I tell you this you have to promise me you’ll never let Hanna Jo know I told you. Because if you do, she will hate me forever.”

 

He nods cautiously. “What’s wrong? Why so serious?”

 

I sigh, pulling his face to mine and putting my lips next to his ear.  “Hanna Jo is…well…fuck, she’s giving AJ a hand job and if we move now, it will embarrass her.” Nick starts to laugh.  I cover his lips with my hand.  “Nick, I mean it, not a word.  You promised.”

 

He nods, pulling me against him tightly and pressing his lips to my ear.  “I promise…but dammit, AJ gets to have fun. It’s not fair.”

 

I kiss his neck, licking up to his ear before gently biting the lobe.  “I’ll be your bad girl in Hawaii and do anything you want to do.  Please, I just…I want Hanna Jo to keep coming out of her shell.”

 

He moans softly as I nip at his neck.  “Knowing AJ, she’ll be cumming all right.”

 

I can’t stop the giggles once they start and Nick knows it.  He pulls back and attacks my lips with his.  Hanna Jo and AJ are completely forgotten as he devours me with his kisses.  He tastes so good, I can’t stand it. 

 

We make out for I don’t know how long.  Kissing Nick is like a drug.  Once I start, I never want to stop.  My lips feel bruised when he finally pulls away and whispers, “You’ll do anything I want in Hawaii?”

 

I nod, tracing his lips with my tongue. “Anything.”

 

He nibbles along my jaw line to my ear.  “Since I have to miss the mile high club, I have another club in mind.”

 

I shiver in his arms. “What club?”  My question is more of a moan as his fingertips lightly graze my breast.

 

He chuckles.  “I call it the motion in the ocean club.”

 

My eyes pop open and I lean back. “The what?”

 

He laughs quietly. “The motion in the ocean club. I’m the founder and you’ll be the first and only member.”

 

I shiver in anticipation.  “What do I have to do?”

 

His smirk sets my blood on fire. “That’s easy…you have to fuck me in the ocean.  No matter who’s around…I get inside you.  Deal?”

 

I bite my lip.  People around? Could be dangerous.  Will definitely be hot.  I nod slowly. “Deal.”

 

His eyes widen. He thought I’d say no.  He brings his hand up to cup my face.  “Lady you DO amaze me.”

 

I sigh, pushing myself against him and burying my face in his neck.  “I hope you always feel that way.”

 

He kisses my temple. “Always and forever. Now go to sleep.”

 

I take a deep breath, inhaling his scent.  “I love you Nick.”

 

He runs his hand down my back to my hip.  “Love you too, Jessi.  Sweet dreams.”

 

I don’t need dreams.  My dreams all came true.  I know it sounds corny but it’s true.  I got Nick.  That’s all that matters.

 

 

When we get to Japan, Nick wants to leave the airport to explore on our layover.  I’m nervous about it. “Nick, what if we don’t make it back for the flight?”

 

He shrugs.  “We take a later flight.  No big deal. Come on, Japan is amazing.  You gotta see it.”

 

His enthusiasm is contagious.  “OK, you’re on. But I should call Thad.  See how things are going.”

 

He nods.  “In the car. Come on.” He turns to AJ. “We’re going to explore.  You two wanna join the fun?”

 

AJ looks at Hanna Jo. She shrugs.  He looks back to Nick. “Sounds good, but I want some time with my lady. Let’s just meet back here for the flight.”

 

Nick nods at him as Hanna Jo and I look at each other. She comes over to me and says, “Come on.” Looking at AJ she says, “Give us a minute.” The boys nod and I follow Hanna Jo into the ladies room.  Once we’re alone, she whispers, “What’s wrong, Jessi?”

 

I just shrug.  “I don’t know Ho Jo.  I just have a feeling we shouldn’t split up. But…I know AJ wants alone time with you and Nick does me.  Maybe I’m just being overly sensitive.”

 

She takes my hand. “What are you thinking?”

 

I look down.  “Donnie’s probably been arrested by now. Or close to it.  But he’s got money and pull. What if he gets away?  What happens if he comes after us and I can’t protect you and Nick and AJ from him?”

 

She puts her arm around my shoulder. “Jessi, stop it. You don’t have to protect anyone. He’s not going to come after any of us. He’ll do whatever he has to in order to make this go away.  He’s not going to hurt anyone.”

 

I know she’s probably right.  “Thad wants me to testify.”

 

She nods solemnly.  “I’m not really surprised. Look at every court show we’ve ever watched.  Eye witness accounts always mean more than so-called evidence.”

 

I can’t stop myself from trembling.  “Hanna Jo, what if I can’t do it?  What if I don’t get on the stand?”

 

She shrugs. “Any of them could walk and you’d be in danger.  Jessi, whatever you do, you won’t be alone.  I’ll be there.  So will Nick and AJ and all the other guys.  You just have to believe.”

 

I lower my face to my hands. “Sometimes I wish I had never met any of them.  Then this wouldn’t be happening.”

 

She rubs my back.  “Don’t ever regret meeting Nick, Jess.  You’re in love with him and he’s in love with you.  That’s all that matters.”

 

I nod as she stands and goes into a stall.  It is all that matters. As long as we all live long enough to enjoy it.