- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Dottie

Copyright 2013

 

Chapter 81

 

Jessi

 

When the plane lands in Hawaii, I can see Hanna Jo spent the entire flight sitting alone and AJ is despondent.  I lean closer to Nick as the plane taxis into the gate.  “Baby, I’m going to talk to Hanna Jo before we get off the plane.”

 

He nods, kissing my cheek.  “OK, but once we’re out of the airport, you are all mine.  No AJ, no Hanna Jo.  Just you and me and the ocean.”

I blush hotly.  “I promise Baby. But aren’t they staying at the same hotel as us?”

 

His mischievous grin does me in.  “We aren’t staying at a hotel Baby.  We are going to one of the smaller islands to be alone. I’ve rented a house on the beach with a private cove and it’s fully stocked.  For the next two weeks, I plan on keeping you naked and I plan on making love to you in every possible position I can.”

 

I bite my lip, thoroughly turned on at the prospect of two weeks of nothing but Nick.  I glance at Hanna Jo.  I’m still worried.  I hope I can convince her to stop being such a dope about this.  I meet Nick’s gaze again.  “If I’m naked, will you be naked?”

 

He chuckles and captures my lips for a sultry kiss.  “Darling, I’m gonna be naked the minute we’re alone.  Naked and deep inside you.”

 

I sigh, my heart pounding.  “I can’t wait.”

 

One more kiss and I stand, moving back to plop down beside Hanna Jo.  “How’s it going Ho Jo?”

 

She glares at me.  “Stop calling me that.”

I know I should probably be a bit more patient with her, but I can’t help snapping, “Hanna Jo Rogers, what the fuck is wrong with you?”

 

She turns away from me, but not before I see she’s going to cry.  “Jessi, go away and leave me alone.”

 

I grab her arm. “I will not!  The last few months have changed you in ways I didn’t think were possible. You’re more confident, you’re more outgoing…dammit, Hanna Jo you’re HAPPY!  Why are you trying to mess it up now?” When her shoulders slump, I feel ashamed.  “I’m sorry, Hanna Jo, I just don’t want to see you go back to what you were before. Scared of the world and acting just like your mother.”

 

Her head snaps around to me. “What did you say?”

 

I sigh, wishing I hadn’t let that slip.  “Hanna Jo, you were on the fast track to becoming your mother.  I don’t want that. I know YOU don’t want it.  So why all of the sudden is sex with AJ a bad thing?”

 

Her head falls.  “I didn’t say it was a bad thing.  But sometimes I think that’s all I have with him.”

 

I shake my head sadly.  “Hanna Jo for someone so intelligent, you’re just being stupid.  AJ spent the entire flight as miserable as you. He kept looking back at you, wanting to talk, but you sat here and brooded over something stupid. If you didn’t want sex with AJ, why the fuck did you jack him off on the plane to Japan?”

 

Her head snaps around. “That’s none of your business. He never should have told you…”

 

I sigh. “He didn’t TELL me Hanna Jo.  I saw you.  I’m not stupid you know.”

 

She blushes.  “Then why did he corner you at the airport in Japan for if it wasn’t about our sex life?”

 

I shake my head. “He wanted to know what he was doing wrong?  Why you start and stop on a dime.  I told him your parents were prudes and it looks like they are turning you into one.” I stand quickly, mad as hell that she’s being so obtuse. “Nick and I will be going off on our own.  You need to fix your shit with AJ.  He loves you and you love him. Don’t fuck it up, Hanna Jo. It’s what you’ve been searching for all your life.  He IS your Prince Charming. Don’t be afraid of it or you will end up just like your mother. You’ll never smile like I’ve seen you smile in the last few months.  And you know what? You’re beautiful when you smile.”

 

I make my way back to Nick, hoping my shock therapy does some good.  When I sit back down beside him, he asks softly, “Everything ok?”

 

I shake my head, wanting to cry.  “No, she’s being stupid. If she messes up what she has with AJ…”

 

He puts his arm around me. “She won’t. AJ won’t let her.  I think he gets the romance thing you were telling him about. He was asking for pointers. He’s never done anything like that.”

 

I smile slightly. “Where did you learn romance?”

 

His brow furrows.  “Honestly, I don’t know. My parents weren’t an example of love and romance. Maybe I learned it from movies.”

 

I lean closer and kiss his cheek.  “I think it’s natural for you.  And I have to admit…I love it.”

 

He presses his forehead to mine.  “Jessi, if you ever need more than I’m giving…”

 

I put my fingertips over his lips.  “I only need you.”

 

We kiss softly.  He nuzzles my hair back from my ear. “I love you, Baby.”

 

With tears in my eyes, I put my hand over his heart. “I love you too.”

 

 

As we are waiting for our luggage, Hanna Jo comes up to me.  “Jessi?”

 

I turn to her, wary of another fight.  I see she’s still upset and I cautiously ask, “Yeah?”

 

Her lip trembles. “I’m sorry for how I was acting.”

 

I hug her neck and whisper, “You’re telling the wrong person. I love you, even with your mood swings.  I don’t think AJ understands them yet.”

 

She cries into my shoulder, “He hates me Jessi.”

 

I laugh softly. “Hanna Jo, he loves you passionately and deeply.  He wants to be everything to you and do everything for you.  But you have to tell him what you want sometimes, otherwise you won’t get it.”

 

She pulls back. “But…it’s so stupid Jessi.”

 

I shake my head. “It’s not stupid.  Romance is whatever you want it to be.  AJ’s never really done romance, he doesn’t know where to start.  Give him a chance. If you don’t want to make love, don’t snap at him.  Just tell him why.  If you leave him guessing, he blames himself.”

 

Her eyes widen and her mouth drops open. “He…oh Jessi, what did I do?”

 

I hug her.  “Go make up with your boyfriend.  He needs it.  I’ll see you in a few days.  Maybe.”

 

She hugs me back.  “Thanks Jessi.  Have fun.”

 

I laugh. “Planning on it. YOU have fun too.”

 

 

When we get our bags, Nick and I go to catch our plane to Lanai, the small island Nick planned for our getaway.  Once we’re ensconced on the plane, sitting behind the pilot, Nick slides his hand up my leg.  I look up at him and he smirks, his hand moving to press firmly against my mound.

 

I glance at the pilot, thankful he’s ignoring us.  I lean closer to Nick. “What are you doing?”

 

He moves his head close to mine and bites my earlobe.  “I want you wet.  Because when we land, we’re going straight to the house and the minute that door closes, I’m going to fuck you.” I tingle all over and bite my lip.  He continues to roughly rub me through my pants as the plane taxis down the runway. 

 

By the time we land on the island for our getaway, I’m on the verge of a mind blowing orgasm.  When we exit the plane, our bags are taken and loaded into a car.  Nick holds the passenger side door open for me.  As I slip past him, he mutters, “You…are…all…mine.”

 

I smile, kissing his chest as I slide into the car.  When he climbs in the driver’s side, he turns to me, leaning over to kiss me.  When we part, he whispers, “Don’t ever doubt I love you Baby.”

 

Almost in tears, I whisper softly, “I love you too.”

 

 

Several hours later, true to his word, I’m lying on the couch of our rented house, naked, and completely satisfied.  Nick is behind me, nibbling on my neck.  I sigh, completely content.  “I hope Hanna Jo and AJ worked things out.”

 

Nick squeezes me gently.  “They will Baby.  For now, let’s just focus on us.  And on how much I love you.”

 

I turn my head back, inviting his kiss.  When he pulls away from my lips, I whisper softly, “Thank you for loving me Nick.  And for saving me.”

 

He looks confused. “Saving you?”

 

I smile through tears of joy.  “You did save me Nick. You saved me from a life on loneliness and showed me that love really does exist…and not just in fairy tales.”

 

He kisses my forehead.  “I’ll give you your fairytales Princess.  Every dream you ever had, I’ll make it come true.”

 

I close my eyes. “You already did, Prince Charming. You already did.”