- Text Size +
I float near by the cradle and looked pissed. He didn’t even see me. This was going to be fun. When he was about to reach to Leslie, I showed myself.
“Boo!” I shouted and then vanished.
“Son of…” Michael said and walked further.
I just laughed cause of his scared face.
He was about to leave, but I float to the door and showed myself and smiled.
“Hey Michael. Going somewhere?” I asked and smiled evilly.
“Can’t be? You are dead.” Michael said and was walking away against the wall.
“I’m so dead. Thanks to you, Michael.” I said and looked very pissed.
“I’m so sorry, Nick. It was all Miguel’s idea.” he said and looked afraid.
“Right… Miguel Mercuri. I know he could only punch people, but not kill person. It was all you, Michael.” I said and raised my voice.
“Oh please don’t kill me. I beg you.” he said and begged by closing eyes.
I stand there quietly to wait him to open his eyes. I took for a while when he opened them and looked still scared.
“No matter how many times you close your eyes and wishing to be a dream, but it isn’t. You are dead man, Michael.” I said and was very face to face him.
“I just came to get my daughter.” he said and gulped.
“Your daughter? Your daughter? Hmm…” I said and started to think while I was walking.
“It can’t be yours. You two never did it.” Michael said and pointed at me.
“Oh yes we did. Very so did and she enjoyed every single second of it.” I said and looked at him.
“How? Miguel checked your bus.” he said and was confused.
“Well… Miguel wasn’t smart enough to check the bus roof where she was hiding. She was there with me whole that time Michael.” I said and smiled at him.
“Miguel is so fired.” Michael said and was pissed.
“About my body, Michael. Why didn’t you bury me?” I asked and was very confused.
“To make sure I wasn’t the killer. I hide it to the bushes to labyrinth.” Michael said.
“I know. Anne-Marie knows. Everyone knows in here about it now. I’m very popular here. Thanks again to you, Michael.” I said and smiled.
“What? I have to get out of here.” Michael said and was running to the door and I floated in front of him to stop him.
“You are not going anywhere.” I said and hold a rope on my hands.
“No. Please don’t. I’ll do anything. Don’t kill me.” he begged and was scared even more.
“It’s a payback.” I said and did the same thing what he did to me with Miguel.
I hit him hard on the face and he was unconscious. I tide him to ropes from feet and hands. Then I put noose around his neck and lift him to chair standing.
He was now awake.
“Oh you are awake. I wonder when you wake up.” I said and laughed.
“No. Please don’t. I’m sorry what I did. Please don’t move the chair.” Michael said.
“Or what? You are going to hunt me down and kill me? Well sorry, mate. I’m already dead.” I said and looked at Michael.
“Well I might kill you when we both are dead.” Michael said and laughed.
“You can try. I’ll make sure I burn your body after I had hanged you.” I said and looked mad and pissed.
“What are you going to do if Anne-Marie knows you did this? She will think you as a murderer.” he said and I started to think that I didn’t want to her think of that.
“That’s what I thought.” Michael said and smiled.
“You go to hell.” I said and kicked chair under him and he started to choke to noose. I enjoyed to see him to choke to that noose.
“And one more thing Michael. That is the same noose what killed me.” I said and looked his face and she wanted to get loose.
“Heel…” he tried to shout help, but he couldn’t.
I heard door knot to get unlock and I vanished to see person’s reaction to see Michael on the noose.
Old woman walks in and sees Michael and start to scream.
“Oh my god! Someone help!” old woman shouted and 2 men walked in ran to help Michael. Lucky bastard. This wasn’t over. I was going to kill him somehow to that noose.
“Hey. Can you hear me, sir?” One of the man asked and tried to wake Michael. He responded it and opened his eyes and started to cough.
“Why did you tried to kill yourself?” other man asked.
“I didn’t.” he answered and coughed.
“What?” both said same time.
“You got a ghost here. He tried to kill me.” Michael said and looked both of them.
“You lose your mind, man. Here’s no ghost here.” man said and both laughed.
“You remember that man named, Nick Carter who died here?” Michael asked and looked both of them.
“Yes, but there’s no ghosts.”
“Then tell me how I ended up there hanging on that noose? I didn’t tried to kill myself. Check from the security cams.” Michael said and pointed at cams.
Oh shit… I was busted. I couldn’t let these people to see me. I gotta do something so I float back to Anne-Marie’s restroom and saw her there sleeping. I showed myself and walked to her.
“Anne-Marie. Wake up.” I whispered.
She was waking up and was opening her eyes little.
“Nick? This is dream.” Anne-Marie said and I only touched her.
“No it isn’t. Michael is here. He tried to take Leslie.” I said and was hopeless.
She stood up fast and looks at me.
“What? He’s here? Oh no.” She said and walked to cradle.
“Where is she…? Where is she!?” she shouted and was crying.
I floated near by the cradle and saw it was empty.
“That son of bitch.” I said and ran whole theater to find Michael, but I couldn’t see any sight of him. He got her somehow and was now long gone. Miguel… Oh damn it.
I heard Anne-Marie to shout to everyone.
“Someone has been stole my baby!”
I looked that way where she was and I was helpless. I couldn’t go outside and track him down. I couldn’t help her to find our daughter. He have to come back somehow so I can get him to that noose again. Everyone was calming her down and promise to help finding her back to her.
I walked to my favorite place in theater and sat there watching down to stage to see someone to rehearse a song. I miss singing and acting. I miss guys. I miss my family. I came here always thinking if I was thinking something. Now I was thinking how would all ended up if I weren’t dead and I was alive. I would be a dad and maybe a husband to Anne-Marie. We might be married. Gosh I wish this all it would just a dream and I could go back in the time. I still remember everything so clearly about that day when I died in front of Anne-Marie. All is actually my fault. I shouldn’t push her to go with me that night. I’m such an idiot.
I saw stage was empty and I jumped on the stage and looked around if someone saw me. I was actually letting see myself. I wasn’t invincible now. I walked to audience chair and sat there watching to stage. I imagined Anne-Marie to act her play 3 years ago. She was so beautiful at stage and so an amazing.
“Oh Anton. I never loved you. You disgust me.” Anne-Marie said and acted her role with her co-star.
“You love that man more than me? How could you?” co-star Brad Foxworth said and acted with her.
“Oh he’s so much more than you. I did love you, but I love him more. Goodbye Anton.” she said and ran off the stage to backstage.
“Missy! Come back Missy!” Brad was shouting after and ran too off the stage.
Audience was clapping and cheering loudly when all went dark.
Lights went on again and now there was park where was sitting Missy’s new love . Another co-actor. His name is Josh Ravin.
Anne-Marie walked on stage and looked at Josh.
“Missy?” Josh acted and stands off the bench.
“Adolf. It’s so over. Anton and I are over.” Anne-Marie said and was acting very truthfully.
“Oh Missy.” Josh said and they kissed.
“Hold right there!” said Brad who walked on stage.
“Anton? What are you doing here?” Anne-Marie asked and looked surprised.
“I came for this.” Brad said and holds the gun and pointed and the Josh.
“Anton! No!” Anne-Marie shouted and walked to Brad and tried to stop him to shot Josh.
“Let it go. You scumbag!” Brad said and got Anne-Marie’s hand off him and shot the Josh.
“Adolf! No!” Anne-Marie shouted and ran to him.
Josh was laying down on the stage and acted to be get a hit.
“Missy… I love you.” Josh said and touched Anne-Marie’s face.
“I love you, Adolf.” Anne-Marie said and kissed Josh.
Then josh acted to be dead and Anne-Marie looked sad and hugged tight Josh body. Light went off and curtains closed. Audience was clapping and cheering loudly again.
I was so proud of her that night. He was so good. About my play… Haha… It wasn’t so good than hers. I had to play this boy who was living on street, but was still happy.
“I’m Toby. I live on the street and happy fella. I don’t have money so I steal an apple every morning to get breakfast.” I sang my first words to beginning the play.
“I’m a rich boy with the money and the crown. I’m royalty and famous. Everyone loves me.” Brian was singing and was wearing crown and king clothing.
“I wish I could be rich like that rich and royalty boy. Must be great to be famous.” I said and looked at the audience and all laughed. It was comedy/musical.
“I wish I could be that boy who is living on street. He must had seen a world. Must be great to be him.” Brian said and audience laughed.
“Long live the king! Long live the king!” Howie and AJ said when they stepped on stage and went on his knees.
“Long live the king? And bullshit!” I shouted and throw the apple at them.
“How dare you boy to say that in front of the future king?!” Howie shouted and was acting.
“Stop!” Brian shouted and walks to me.
“What is your name, boy?” Brian asked and looked at me.
“Toby, your highness.” I said and bowed to him.
“Toby. Come with me and have a dinner with me. You must be hungry.” Brian said and asked me to stand up.
“But sir… He’s” AJ was going to say.
“Silence. He’s coming with us to castle. We raise him to be one of us.” Brian said and walked away from stage.
When all were gone off the stage, I looked audience.
“I’m Toby and future street king. Long live the street King!” I sang and ran backstage.
That was most hilarious play I ever acted. Street king. What would that look like? I never get a chance to know that. I was for quiet for moment and then saw someone to walk on stage. I looked a person it was Anne-Marie. I guess she hasn’t see me yet cause I wasn’t invincible. I thought I wasn’t. She was just walking back and forth. I stood up and walked closer to stage. When she turn around she scared for bit to see me.
“Nick? Oh my god… You scared the hell out of me.” she said and looked at me.
“Sorry. What are you doing on stage?” I asked and float on stage.
“Praying and thinking.” she said and looked at me.
“You will find her.” I said and looked to her eyes.
“You think so?” She asked and looked at me.
“Yes. I would like to help, but… it’s hard the get out of here.” I said and touched her cheek gently and smiled.
“I love how an amazing man you are. My street king.” she said and smiled.
“You still remember my silly play.” I said and laughed.
“Of course.” she said and turn to look off me to empty audience.
“I’m Toby and future street king. Long live the street King!” she said and was imitating me.
“Oh my god. That’s so terrible.” I said and laughed.
“Oh come on. It was funny play. I loved it.” She said and looked at me.
“Oh well… What can I say? I didn’t write the play.” I said and smiled.
“You were still very good. You made me laugh.” she said and walked closer to me and smiled.
“I did?” I questioned and smiled.
“Yes.” she said and reached to kiss me.
We kissed and were standing on the stage not moving.
“You were right. Your lips went hotter when I kissed them.” she said and smiled when we stopped kissing.
“Maybe you can warm some other place too.” I said and winked at her.
“Oh my god, Nick. You haven’t change at all.” she said and laughed.
We laughed, hugged and kissed. Oh I’m lucky dead man. I bet I’m the only one dead man here who get a chance to kiss someone. It felt so an amazing. It was already midnight and we weren’t tired.