- Text Size +
Dean raced into his office "Stone" Captain Swan said storming into his office.

“Cap, my trace results in?” Dean asked.

“Got them right here” Captain Swan said handing him a file folder.

“The signal from Bradley Littrell's cell phone came from a tower on the outskirts of town" Dean nodded.

“When Brian was on the phone with Winchester, Bradley was yelling in the background he said something about being the same place as last time” Dean said.

"Last time?" Captain Swan asked.

"The power plant" Dean said he pulled his gun from a desk drawer. “He's got these kids again, we know what he did to them before, no telling what this guy is going to do now" Dean said to him.


~*~



The guard controlling the halls, heard the clinking of metal coming from the stairwell, the sound became louder, he drew his gun and cautiously approached the door. He pushed the door open slightly, pulling his gun out in front of him, seeing nothing, he looked around. Suddenly a pen rolled towards his feet, he bent down to pick it up, the door flew towards him, knocking him out

"Okay let's go" Adam said pulling a gun from the guard’s belt.


~*~



Damien crouched down to Kyle's level as he sat on the floor "After all these years, I finally have you right where I want you" he began to laugh darkly.

"You really are insane...can't imagine where you get that from" Kyle said to him.

"Oh I get it…because my dad’s crazy…good one” Damien said to him. Damien then drove his foot hard into Kyle’s stomach, he slumped over in agony, grabbing his stomach as Damien then struck a blow to his face. Kyle looked up at Damien standing over him, he began to cackle, blood dripped down from Kyle’s lip.


~*~



"Clock's ticking..." Derek said to him.

"Neilson, just pick Nat" Bradley said to him.

"Bradley!" Natalie said to him.

“No, you need to alright? God knows what he or his minions might do to her” Bradley said.

"No! Neilson, Bradley has been your best friend longer than I've been your girlfriend, pick him!" Natalie said frantically.

“No! Nat, I’m not going to let him hurt you, or you for that matter” Bradley said to Neilson “You guys deserve to be happy together alright? I’m the one who needs to go” Bradley said.

“Stop saying that!” Natalie yelled at him.

"Both of you SHUT UP!!" Derek growled at them "Come on Carter we don't have all day here”.

"Fine...I pick neither" Neilson said to him.

"What?"

“What are you doing?!” Bradley and Natalie both asked him.

"Neither, I pick neither, just let them both go and... you can kill me" Neilson said to him.

"You heard me, I'm offering you myself, let them go" Neilson said to him.

"Hmmm...self-sacrifice...how very noble of you" Derek said to him. "Well I guess I have no choice..." Derek said moving towards Neilson.

"No! No!" Bradley yelled at him "You want to kill Neilson you're going to have to kill me first" Bradley said stepping in his way.

"What are you doing?!" Neilson asked.

"He kills us both or not at all, that's the deal" Bradley said to him.

"Oh wonderful I was hoping you'd say that!" Derek said cheerfully “That will be all gentlemen thank you” Derek said , he nodded to the guard who threw Natalie aside, she fell to the floor, they then left the room. He then made his way towards Bradley.

"No..." Neilson said.

"Goodnight Bradley J."

"No!" Neilson screamed, Derek moved to the slash the knife across Bradley's throat when suddenly he yelped in pain, Natalie had sunk her teeth into his leg, he jerked, grazing Bradley's neck with the knife before letting it fall to the floor.

Derek then wrapped his hands around Bradley's neck and began to squeeze tightly. He pinned him to the wall, tightening his grip, Bradley clawed at Derek's arm, his eyes growing wide with fear. Neilson quickly reached down, picking up the knife and thrusted it into Derek's back, Derek dropped Bradley to the floor.

He coughed and sputtered trying to catch a breath, Derek then fell to his knees, the knife's handle sticking out of his back, Natalie squealed as he fell to her feet.

"Keys" Bradley croaked.

"What?" Natalie asked.

"Keys get the keys" he said, his throat still raw.

She bent down and pulled a key ring from Derek's pocket. She quickly stuck the key into the handcuffs and unchained Neilson, they knelt to Bradley's level.

“Hey hey look at me, look at me” Neilson said as he set Bradley up against a wall, he lifted Bradley’s chin and inspected the wound on his neck. “okay, it’s not that bad it’s just a graze” Neilson said.

“God Bradley are you alright?” Natalie asked horrified.

"Yeah...I think so" Bradley said coughing loudly and trying to catch his breath.

“You okay?” Neilson asked.

“Yeah” Bradley said.

“You sure?” Neilson asked.

“Yeah I’m alright” Bradley said.

"Come on, let's get the hell out of there" Neilson said as he helped Bradley up from the floor.

Bradley stepped toward Derek, looking down at him, he smiled wickedly at him pulling his leg up and putting his foot on the knife's handle. He pressed his foot down on the handle, Derek groaning in agony as the knife's blade penetrated him deeper before stomping on the handle pushing the knife all the way in Derek screamed in anguish. "That's for trying to turn my best friend against me" he said looking down at Derek.

"Game's not over yet boys" he said breathing heavily “This thing only ends one way...sudden death" Derek said before finally falling unconscious.

"Hopefully this time it's his" Neilson said leading Bradley and Natalie from the room.

~*~


Damien put his foot on Kyle’s chest, holding him to the floor as he stood above him.

“Haven’t you learned anything from all this?” Kyle asked “I always win” he said.

“Not this time” Damien said “Oh Kyle…you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this" Damien said.

A surge of energy coursed through Kyle’s veins as he looked up Damien standing above him laughing wickedly.
He looked at the handcuffs around his wrist, the adrenaline racing through him was enough for him to flip Damien onto his back, the chain on the cuffs breaking apart. he pinned Damien to the floor enraging Damien further, gently putting his foot on his chest.

“My have the tables have turned" Kyle said looking down at him.

Damien sat up, glaring at him, blood gushed from
Damien's nose, his eyes began fill with rage, lunging at Kyle. Kyle struggled against him, kicking him in the groin and heaving his head into Damien’s.

Damien smiled and began to laugh "You think you've won?" he asked "This isn't over Richardson" Damien said to him.

"It is now" Harry said as the door opened, Damien fell the floor writhing in pain, smoke billowed up from the gun Harry clutched tightly in his hand.

"Harry" Kyle said in surprise.

"You okay?" Harry asked coming towards him.

“I’m fine, what happened to you?” Kyle asked.

“Adam and I found ourselves tied up together in the tunnel.”

“What happened to your head?” Kyle asked.

“Crazy Papa Winchester knocked me out” Harry said.

"Here you are" Adam said coming into the room, he looked down at Damien on the floor "Oh you finally shot the bastard" Adam said to Kyle.

"Not me" Kyle said pointing to Harry as he glared at Damien, gun still drawn out in front of him.

"You are such a badass tonight; I love it" Adam said to Harry.

"Your daddy can't save you now...no one is leaving this building in one piece" Damien said to them.

"You really do belong in hell" Kyle said to him.

"Oh I'll be there...and I'm taking you all with me" Damien said to them. Damien succumbed to his gunshot and fell unconscious.

"What do you think he meant by that?" Harry asked.

"Who cares, we have to get out of here while we can" Adam said.

Kyle bent down to Damien’s body and patted him down, pulling a ring out keys out of his pocket. “These might come in handy” he said.

They opened the door and stepped out into the hall.

“There you guys are” Neilson said.

“Us, where the hell have you been?” Adam asked.

“What happened to your neck?” Kyle asked Bradley.

"Crazy papa Winchester wanted to play a game...he lost" he said to him.

"Yeah? The bastard tied me and Harry up and left us in the damn tunnel too" Adam said to him.

Derek's hand twitched, he slowly reached into his coat pocket and pulled out the small remote, slamming his palm down on a giant red button.

“What happened to you?” Bradley asked Kyle.

“Damien, what else?” Kyle said to him.

“It doesn’t matter we need to leave, now” Kyle said.

“No arguments here” Natalie said to him.

"How do we get out of this house of horrors anyways?" Bradley asked as they all looked around. A loud warning signal began to ring out, red lights flashing.

"What the hell is that?!" Adam asked.

"We got to get out of here, now, come on! Let's go!" Kyle yelled.

They began to run through a maze of hallways "How do we find our way out?" Adam asked.

"Just keep going" Kyle said leading them all.

They came to a giant steel door “Keys, I need the keys!” Kyle said frantically.

“I don’t have them!” Adam said.

Kyle searched himself finally finding them in his pocket. He pulled out the ring and began to shove each of them into the lock.

“Come on Kyle!” Harry yelled as the alarm became louder and louder, the red lights still flashing.

“I’m trying! They’re not working!” Kyle said trying key after key, they looked around in fear.

"Looking for this?" they heard from behind them, they turned to see Damien leaning against a wall, holding a single key in his hand. "Oh come on, you guys don't want to leave right before the big finale" Damien said to them.

Everything became silent and suddenly there was a loud bang followed by a flash of light. The ground shook, flames engulfed the building, windows began to break, glass covering the ground around the building.



Nick and AJ sat at the red light waiting for it to change colors, Nick's phone pressed to his ear.

“I seriously want to know how one guy can have so much power over everyone" Nick said angrily.

"Money" Brian said to him.

"We have money too doesn't mean we use it to exact revenge on everyone who's ever hurt our kids' feelings" Nick said to him "Come on...come on!" he groaned “What else did Bradley say?” he asked.

“Nothing all he said was ‘the same place he took us last time’” Brian said.

“Last time?” they felt the vibration "The hell?" he asked.

“What?” Brian asked on the phone.

"Earthquake?" AJ asked, he looked out of the windshield spotting the bright flames.

"What the hell was that?" Vicki asked feeling her house shake, they heard a fire whistles ring out from outside.

They went to the front door, seeing the smoke fill the air "Oh my god" Vicki said.

"Power plant exploded" AJ said watching the fire rise into the night sky.

Brian's face drained as he turned back to look at the fire in the distance “Oh my god” he said.

“What?” Nick asked on the phone.

Memories playing back in his mind “The same place he took them last time!” Brian said “When he kidnapped them he hid them in the old power plant!” he said.

Nick's eyes widened, looking back up at the flames, he suddenly dropped his phone.

"Now how did that happen?" Vicki asked, she and Kellie, still standing on the front porch, hearing the distinct sound of firetruck sirens in the distance.

"We got to go!" Brian said.

“What? What’s going on?” Vicki asked.

“No time, Howie, let’s go! Call Dean and tell him to meet us at the powerplant!” he said as they ran from the house.

The boys lie scattered around the floor, the blast knocking them back, the fire roaring around them.

Nick's car flew down the road at top speed, swerving around other cars.

"You want to tell me what's going on?" AJ asked annoyed sitting in the passenger seat, holding on to the dashboard for dear life.

“Bradley was able to call tonight, he told Bri that Damien’s father took them to the same place he did last time” Nick said.

“So…?” AJ asked.

“When he kidnapped them he had them held prisoner in only one place”

AJ looked up, seeing the smoke rise into the air "No..." he said, Nick put his foot on the gas pedal driving even faster.