- Text Size +
Soft music played in Vicki's living room, lit candles adorned the mantle of the fireplace, a jack-o-lantern sat glowing on the coffee table.

The front door opened and Brian stepped inside "Vicki?!" he called out as he came into her house, a fire roared in the fireplace, a giant bowl of Halloween candy sat on the coffee table.

"Be right out!" she called out to him, he took his coat off throwing it on the back of her couch. He took a seat and began to search through the bowl of candy "Ahem" Vicki said clearing her throat and getting his attention.

He did a double take, she stood there in a racy nurse's outfit, thigh high stockings and platform red heels. "Oh my god" he said stunned.

"Happy Halloween" she said seductively.

"Well hello nurse" he said gawking at her and slowly getting up from the couch.

"Welcome home" she said as he came towards her.

"Oh it's good to be home" he said eyeing her up and down.

"The doctor will see you now Mr. Littrell" she said in a seductive tone, he gave her a wicked grin before scooping her up in his arms and carrying her to her bedroom.


~*~



"I want every report of the crime scene on my desk in the morning, got it?" Dean asked slamming his phone down "This can't be possible" he said to himself when he heard a knock at his office door.

"Stone, I got some more bad news" the captain said coming into Dean's office.

"Of course you do" Dean said to him "What happened now?" he asked.

"A guard who worked at the prison where Derek Winchester was serving his sentence disappeared the night of the fire...they found his car in an abandoned lot, it had been totally cleaned out and stripped."

"A prison guard?"

"Yes".

"Captain...this is bad" Dean said.

"What are you thinking?" he asked.

"That Derek Winchester and his son Damien are alive and used the fires as a way to escape undetected and killed anyone to cover their tracks" Dean said to him.

"Okay, and let's say your theory is true...where would they be now?"

"Only one place I can think of" Dean said.


~*~



"Excuse me, excuse me, pardon me, coming through" Harry said squeezing through the crowds of people on the dance floor, a stuffed owl balanced on his shoulder, round framed glasses on his face. He held his camera high up in the air, forcing his way through his dancing classmates.

Damien slithered around the gym, his identity a mystery, Natalie came from backstage in a 60's mod color block dress.

"Whoa" Bradley said as he saw her, he took his sunglasses off and set them on the brim of his hat.

"What do you think?" she asked twirling around.

"Very nice" he said to her.

"Okay...I give up...what are you? Like a CIA... secret service agent or something?" she asked.

"No" he said laughing "I'm Jake Blues" he said.

"Jake who?" she asked.

"Jake Blues? The Blues Brothers?" he asked as she looked at him confusedly "John Belushi? Dan Aykroyd? It's a movie?" he asked.

"Sorry" she said to him.

"You got to be kidding me" he said to her.

"Hey" Neilson said stepping up onto a stage, he wore a costume similar to Bradley's, three cups balanced in his hands "Quick take one before I drop them" he said as Bradley and Natalie each reached for a cup.

"Aww...matching BFF costumes, so cute" Natalie said to them.

"We're The Blues Brothers" Neilson said to her.

"She hasn't seen it" Bradley said to him as he took a drink.

"Course she hasn't she doesn't watch any movie that isn’t The Notebook" Neilson said to him, also taking a drink.

"Excuse me...I have sat through every single one of those ridiculous horror movies you make me watch" she said to them.

"You're watching The Blues Brothers with us, no arguments" Bradley said to her, Damien watched them from just offstage, he dug into his pockets taking out the pouch his father had given him, he disappeared into the dark.

"I have been driving myself crazy all week, it's time to have some fun, let's dance" Natalie said to Neilson.

"You know I don't dance" he said to her.

"Make me another offer however..." he said pulling her close, she smiled.

"Come on" she said grabbing his hand and pulling him along.

"Have fun Elwood" Bradley said to him.

"You owe me a dance too Jake" she said to Bradley.

"I'm here all night" Bradley said to her.

They set their drinks down and headed to the floor, Damien reached out from behind a curtain, knocking a stack of CD's over. They fell to the floor, startling Bradley, he looked around "The hell?" he asked himself, looking down at the floor, seeing the discs rolling around and groaned "Come on" he said to himself, bending down to pick them up. Damien quickly made his move dropping something into their drinks before Bradley could turn around.

He felt his hip vibrate, he looked around and took a phone from his pocket "Where are you?" popped up in a green bubble. He peered out from behind the curtain spotting Kyle at the refreshment table, phone in hand Damien grinned to himself before typing back 'Meet me in the locker room in 15' Kyle held his phone and looked around the gym.


~*~



Dean ran to Kellie's porch as fast as he could, knocking furiously.

"Okay okay hold on" Kellie said opening the door holding a bowl of candy "Aren't you a little old for trick or treating?" she asked him.

"We have a problem" he said to her.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Damien and Derek Winchester are alive" he blurted out.

"What? but you..." she said mystified.

"It was a setup Kel" Dean said to her.

"How is that possible?" she asked.

"My captain told me that they found the body of the medical examiner in the trunk of his car that was at the bottom of Dead Man's Pond, he disappeared the night that I talked to him, tonight they recovered the car of a guard who worked at the prison where Derek Winchester was being held, Kellie...where is Kyle?" he asked.


~*~



A figure in black, approached Kyle, their heavy breathing going down his neck, Kyle turned and jumped slightly at the sight “Damn it Adam" he groaned.

Adam pulled his helmet off "Hey there Indy” he said "So, any word from your 'secret admirer'?" he asked using his fingers as quotation marks.

"Okay what's with this?" Kyle asked mimicking Adam's air quotations.

"I honestly thought you had more sense than to fall for a secret text message admirer" Adam said to him.

"And what's so bad about that?" Kyle asked.

"Well come on you don't know who could be sending you those messages, it could be some disgusting fat pervert or something...it could be Bradley J. and Neilson for that matter".

"Is it them? Because if it I'm going to beat their ass!" Kyle said irritated.

"I don't know! that's my point you could be getting...what's that word...like a fish or something..." Adam said.

Damien lurked behind them, taking in their conversation, listening carefully.

"Catfished...that's what it is, catfish."

"Catfish?" Kyle asked.

"Yes" Adam said to him "It's a real thing, look it up" Adam said to him.

"...Yeah you can go away now" Kyle said to him.

"Fine...say hi to your sugar daddy for me" Kyle glared at him and shoved him as he walked away.

Damien spilled a tiny pill from the pouch and dropped it into Kyle's drink cup. Kyle then turned around to pick up the cup, Damien had disappeared, he then checked his watch and looked at the giant clock hanging on the wall. "Three down, two to go" Damien texted to his father.

"Okay ready? 1, 2 smile" Harry said as a group of kids stood in front of the spooky backdrop, the flash went off "Great, thanks" he said to them, he pulled his camera from the tripod He made his way towards Natalie and Neilson who stood close together on the dance floor "Hey guys" he said to them.

"Oh hey" Natalie said to him "Harry Potter...very clever" she said to him.

"What do you want Harry?" Neilson asked him.

"Can I get a shot of you two for the yearbook?" he asked.

"Course" Natalie said to him.

"Come on" Neilson groaned.

"It'll take two seconds" Natalie said to him.

"Smile" Neilson looked stone faced at the camera.

"Neilson" Harry said irritated.

"Oh fine" he said smiling, the flash went off.

"Thanks" he said to them.

"I'm going to back to the stage alright?" Neilson said to her.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute" she said as he made his way through his dancing classmates. "How are the pictures going? You take a lot?" she asked Harry.

"Plenty" he said "But every picture I take...look see giant black spot in the background?" he asked showing her the picture on the camera.

"Oh yeah, what is that?" she asked.

"I don't know, it’s weird" he said.

"Wait...what is Adam dressed as tonight?" she asked.

"Darth Vader..." Harry said as his face fell "he would" Harry said to her.

"Well other than that they look great" she said to him.

"Well thank you" he said to her.

"Can I get you a drink?"

"That'd be great thanks" he said to her Natalie went to the table, Damien lurking close behind her, she scooped some punch into a cup.

"Natalie!" Someone called to her as she set the drink down and went to them, Damien glided over to the table and dropped something into the cup. He quickly turned away as Adam approached the table, he looked at the cup and looked around, he shrugged as he took a drink.

Natalie then returned to the table "Excuse you" she said to Adam.

"Excuse me for what?" he asked.

"I poured that for Harry" she said to him.

"Ah man...if only there was a giant bowl filled with this stuff...oh wait" he said to her.

"You're an ass" she said to him filling another cup.

"Yes I am" he said as she walked away.

"Here you are Mr. Potter" she said handing Harry the cup of punch.

"Thanks...alright I'm going to the publication room to get a better look at these" he said throwing the camera strap over his shoulder, taking his punch with him. Damien lingered behind them as Natalie retreated to the stage to join Neilson and Bradley.

Harry left the gym, walking down the hallway and opening the door that led to the stairwell, Damien followed closely behind him. He pulled the veil away from his face and looked through the door's window watching run up the stairs.