- Text Size +
"Come on just one more try" Sasha said to Nick, they sat amongst the crowded cafeteria.

"You're not going to make it" he said laughing at her.

"I promise I won't miss this time" she said holding a grape in her hand.

"Alright" he said opening his mouth wide.

She tossed the grape, it sailed past his face, hitting someone in the back of the head. They turned around to glare at them.

"Sorry Stephanie!" Sasha said waving to her.

"Last one I promise" Nick said to Stephanie before she turned around.

Sasha giggled as he pulled her close and kissed her.

"Ahem" someone said clearing their throat "Little sister" her brother Shawn said standing over them.

"Ugh, what do you want?" Sasha asked irritated.

"Carter" Shawn said glancing at Nick.

"Shawn" Nick said returning to his lunch.

"Do you need something?" Sasha asked.

"Just came to remind you that I have an away game tonight" Shawn said looking between them suspiciously.

"Okay...and?" she asked.

"And... mom and dad will be there" Shawn said to her.

"Great, whatever, go away" she said to him.

"No funny business tonight" he said to her "You got that?" he asked glaring at Nick once again.

"I don't know of any funny business of which you speak" he said to Shawn, Sasha laughed.

"Goodbye Shawn" Sasha said to him.

"Bye Shawn" Nick said sweetly as Shawn stalked away from them. "He's going to use my head for batting practice one of these days" he said to her.

"Forget about him, you heard him though right? He's going to be at an away game, mom and dad are going to watch him play...looks like I have the house all to myself tonight" she said taking a bite out of another grape.

He looked at her intrigued "Really?" he asked leaning in close to her.

"Really" she said "So, why don't you come by around seven and I will be waiting for you" she said feeding him a grape.

"Mm, can't wait" he said kissing her.


Later that afternoon after school had ended, Sasha sifted through Vicki's closet.

"What exactly are you looking for?" Vicki asked as she sat at her desk with her books open.

"That really cute black strappy dress you have" Sasha said to her, still looking through her clothes.

Vicki got up from the desk and pulled a hanger from the rack. "I think you went past it a couple times" Vicki said to her.

"Thanks" Sasha said holding it against her and looking in the mirror.

"Wow, so what exactly do you have planned for tonight? As if I didn't already know" Vicki said smiling at her, sitting back down at her desk.

"Is that all you think about?" Sasha asked.

"Oh please, don't give me that" Vicki said as they laughed "So what's the occasion?" Vicki asked.

"No occasion" Sasha said to her "We never actually get to be alone anymore, we go to his house, his brother and sisters barge in non-stop and his parents are in the middle of their latest knock down drag out argument" Sasha said sitting on Vicki's bed.
"And when we're at my house my dad and my brothers are basically like the CIA, every move he makes it sets off a signal or something" Vicki laughed.

"I take it the CIA are off tonight?" Vicki asked.

"CJ's taken my unfortunate sister in law on vacation" Sasha said in disdain.

"Still not warming up to her I see" Vicki said noticing the tone of disgust in her voice.

"Please...and my parents are going to watch Shawn's game" Sasha pulled her hair up and held it with her hand "Up or down?" Sasha asked.

"Down" Vicki said to her.

“I think it looks better up” Brian said climbing over the balcony railing to Vicki's room.

"Can't you use the front door like a normal person?" Sasha asked.

"Where's the fun in that?" he asked "Hello beautiful" he said to Vicki.

"Hi" Vicki said as they kissed "What's up?" she asked looking up at him.

"Just wanted to come by and say hello...and uh maybe revisit the topic we were discussing earlier..." he said.

"Really? I'm all ears what topic was that?" Sasha asked him, he looked at her nervously.

"Uh...well...finals" he said stammering "I need help studying for finals" he said to her.

"God you are so transparent" Sasha said getting up and getting her backpack "Thanks for the dress, I'm off to study for finals myself hopefully, have fun" she said leaving the room.

"You too" Vicki called out after her.

"So earlier when you said 'you'll see'...you didn't really elaborate on that" he said pulling her closely.

"Well...I could but my mom's going to be home soon so there's not really enough time..." she said seductively "Use your imagination" she said sitting at her desk.

"Why do you do this to me?" he asked.

"Sheer entertainment" she said, she squealed as he kissed her neck "I love you" she said to him.

"I love you too" he said as they kissed.

"Now get out of here because if I don't pass these finals I'm going to kill you" she said to him before kissing him once more.

"Got it, I'll call you later" he said kissing her again.

Sasha set a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table and looked at her watch when the doorbell rang, she stopped to give herself a look over in the mirror and then opened it "Hey" she said to Nick.

“Hey” Nick said sullenly as he came inside. “I know I’m late, sorry” he said.

“Uh no, it’s okay…what’s wrong?” she asked.

He shook his head “Nothing, I’m good…want to watch a movie or something?” he asked taking his coat off.

“Sure…soon as you tell me what’s going on” she said sitting on the coffee table in front of him “You were fine at school today, what happened between then and now?” she asked.

“My family, what else” he said “My parents are apparently getting divorced” he said irritated.

“Again?” Sasha asked.

“Until they break open another bottle of booze and everything’s supposedly fine” he said to her. “You know if it were just me I could handle it…but my brother and sisters…they’re too young to understand and it kills me that they put them in the middle of their problems” he said sadly.

She looked at him sadly and moved to sit next to him on the couch. “Come here” she said pulling him towards her, he lied his head on her chest as she ran her fingers through his hair.

He smiled “How do you do it?” he asked lifting his head up and looking at her.

“Do what exactly?” she asked.

“Make everything better?” he asked.

“it’s a gift” she said shrugging, they laughed.

“You’re my best friend you know” he said.

“Wow really? Even though I’m a girl?” she asked, he laughed.

“Yes” he said, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in close.

They kissed softly, eventually becoming more intense and deep, their mouths fusing together.

“I love you Sash” he said to her.

She smiled “I love you too” she said as they began to kiss once again.

“Mm” he said as they broke apart.

“How about I make you feel even better?” she asked “Come on” she said holding her hand out and nodding towards the stairs.

He pulled the clip holding her hair up, letting it softly cascade down her back, he then pushed it over to the other side as he began to kiss her neck, sliding the strap of her dress down off of her shoulder and planting soft kisses on her bare skin. She whirled around to face him and slowly began to unbutton his shirt, they looked at each other lustfully before connecting in a deep kiss, running his fingers through her hair, laying her down on her bed.

“Sash, I…” he said when she softly pressed her fingers to his lips.

“I don’t want you to think about anything else tonight okay?” she asked.

He smiled against her finger, putting his lips back on hers, she slowly slid his shirt off his shoulders, he shook it from himself, his hands getting stuck in the cuffs, Sasha giggled as he tried to get them out.

“Need help?” she asked laughing.

“No I got it” he said laughing and then pulling it off of himself, he wrapped his arms around her pulling her into him, kissing passionately, his hands running down her waist to her butt and squeezing gently.

He found the zipper to her dress and slowly slid it down, Sasha sat up to face him, slipping the straps of the dress from her shoulders, letting the top fall off her. He stared lustfully at her bare breasts, lunging at her, kissing and nipping at her neck. He reached up to grab her breast, squeezing it, Sasha moaned slightly, she reached down and undid his pants.

Their clothes began to pile up on the floor, his pants falling to the carpet first, her dress soon after followed by her panties and his boxers. He lied flat on his back, Sasha straddling his waist, he began to thrust upward, she matched his movements and began to ride him, he held on to her hips. He sat up, wrapping his arms around her and sucking on her breasts, she ran her fingers through his hair as he began to thrust even harder.

She threw her head back as he began to move faster, whimpering and moaning, grabbing his hair tightly. She finally fell backwards against the bed, her legs still tightly wrapped around his waist, his thrusts becoming quicker. Her headboard tapped lightly against the wall behind it, they both finally cried out in pleasure, their bodies becoming like liquid.

He slowly pulled himself out of her and collapsed next to her, both of them glistening with sweat and slightly out of breath.


The next afternoon, Melissa sat in the school library, Kellie and Christina laughed as they came and sat with her.

"Hey, what's so funny?" Melissa asked them as they sat down.

"Mr. Winters actually fell out of his chair while he was sleeping" Kellie said to her.

"You're kidding" Melissa asked them.

"No" Christina said laughing.

"I can't believe I missed that!" Melissa said irritated.

"I'm glad you're here though" Christina said digging into her bag "Because I have a surprise for you."

"You're finally letting me borrow those earrings?" Melissa asked her.

"Not a chance" Christina said to her "Here" she said handing her the book of baby names.

"Oh hey" she said taking it from her "I found a name and so did Kel, so I figured you could use it now" Christina said to her.

"Thanks guys, I really appreciate it, but I think I have the perfect name" she said to them.


Later that afternoon, Sasha pulled Vicki quickly up the stairs to her room once they got to her house.

"Come on! Tell me everything!" Vicki said as they sat on Sasha's bed.

"Hold on" Sasha said opening her bedroom door, to see Shawn standing there "What do you want?" she asked.

"Oh hey, didn't know you were home" he said "Hey Vicki!" he said.

"Hi Shawn" Vicki said as she picked up a magazine.

"Beat it" Sasha said standing in the doorway.

"What are you talking about?" Shawn asked suspiciously.

"What do you care?" she asked irritated.

"That Carter kid?" he asked in disdain.

"None of your business!" Sasha said to him.

"It is isn’t it?" he asked.

"He's my boyfriend!" Sasha said irritated, rolling her eyes at him.

"Right and you're my little sister and I'll kick his ass if I have to" Shawn said to her.

"Oh my god will you go away?" she groaned before shutting the door in his face.

"Want to go to my house?" Vicki asked.

"You are so lucky you're an only child" Sasha said as they grabbed their coats and left.
Chapter End Notes:
Who's your favorite couple so far?

Bricki (Brian & Vicki)
Nisha (Nick & Sasha)
Alissa (AJ & Melissa)
K2/Kelvin (Kevin & Kellie)
Howina (Howie & Christina)

feel free to answer in the review section :)